Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthefs

Chatty Member
No, they have builders in. Josh ponces about with their tools after they've gone. They think it's hilarious. Emily is in their bubble even though she has her boyfriend with her. It stinks.
Thanks everyone. I was thinking how the eff does fit that in - with all his other jobs!

Reactions: 4

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Surely those stairs won’t be regulation if you cant stand up straight? Do people do loft conversions that won’t pass standards?

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
All this talk of Lego is sadly making me want to play with Lego 😆 that’s what lockdown is doing to my head.
Awww Lego is quite therapeutic when I play with my kids with it. My 6yr old is currently trying to build the Big Ben but not from a set just from all the random blocks 😂 could take a while!

unknown02

Am new on here I use to be a fan but think I’m seeing the light now so got me thinking didn’t she use to have a house that was being built or done up I remember seeing pics of her going to see the builders 🤷‍♀️ So what happened there? Probably been mentioned ages ago but like I said new here sorry 😬

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
She's back from the important meeting now🙄 probably for ETF or Nina's son. She is answering the period questions now and 🤢
Poor T, now everyone knows she wears period knickers all the time.
*very important meeting

she’s angling for a paid partnership with a period product company and it makes me cringe.

What is the population of the town that racket lives in?? You can’t take a shit where I live without it getting shared on social media!

• Haha

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Just been and watched the whole feeding clip ! It is seriously odd for so many reasons.... the fact he thought it was acceptable to do it .....the fact she went along with it ....and then to film it (supposedly) covertly and put it on instagram all just weird and wrong

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
McCain roast potatoes to carer for vegans at their Christmas dinner rehearsal. Real deal on the big day.

ooo and cloth nappies
Did she do a paid advert for cloth nappies? I thought she was just begging for freebies and then gave up when nobody took the bait!

eyerolls

We had a nice lot of snow today. We walked to our local park and went sledging for hours. Jealous, Rach?
Lol, where I live we have had snow for almost all the time since 27th december. its got to the stage its boring now. I have no proof as didnt take screen grabs at the time and they now been deleted, but a few weeks ago when they all went sleging on the what I class as frost they went up the moors, well On Es dads fb he had taken her up there to do the same, the day before. I remember thinking that r n j was getting ideas off him. But he has removed the post and the pics and I recon because of the backlass she got

MrsOgre

VIP Member
We have a DFS sofa and now I want to burn it !!!
Me too! Got it at a low price as it was seconds but the staff added on extras that we didn't need (and didn't tell us) and turns out once you've signed you can't get them refunded. We took the sofa apart last year and reupholstered it all, only got it in September 2019 and the quality is terrible, anyway I hope this latest sofa turns out to be really shit but she would probably get a new one in about 6 months time anyway.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I thought you had to be able to stand upright in the middle of a loft conversion or have I got that wrong? You definitely need to have a certain amount of space though don't you? It doesn't look impressive at all

It might just be me but I couldn't sleep in a loft conversion with young children on the floor below then one child in a room off the kitchen and one child in a shed in the garden.

I'd rather have all children the same level or above me, I don't know why!
same. In the place we have now we have two equal sized bedrooms with an suites and I said let’s take the one nearest the stairs so any intruders would have to get past us first - total madness as highly unlikely to happen!