Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe13

She is so weird! "smell your freshly washed mane of hair" why?! So so weird!
She says bizarre things that she thinks the huns will find funny knowing full well she’s going to screenshot the conversation and put it on social media. Everything is massively orchestrated with her.

Reactions: 5

Crazymum

VIP Member
Is she allowed to be in the house? No lockdown?
Has Josh built the whole roof thing himself?
No she shouldn’t be really as her bubbles rubbish and he wishes he could build something he can’t even hang a picture 😂 but they like to joke that he’s done it. Idiots that they are.

Reactions: 5

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I thought you had to be able to stand upright in the middle of a loft conversion or have I got that wrong? You definitely need to have a certain amount of space though don't you? It doesn't look impressive at all

It might just be me but I couldn't sleep in a loft conversion with young children on the floor below then one child in a room off the kitchen and one child in a shed in the garden.

I'd rather have all children the same level or above me, I don't know why!
Apparently it should be 2.2 metres from floor to highest point to pass building regulations.

Reactions: 4

Angel74

Chatty Member
Most of the sweets will be for Wilbert. Can see him turning out like E and demanding to open everyone else's presents.
I read that book about 35 years ago! Still remember it well, I ended up reading most of the books and the ones written by the ghost writer too.
It stays with you that book. I read them all too 😂 ironically with the loft conversion and her being too fragile to cope 🙈

• Wow

KE0305

EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a shit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a fuck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
Please do this! Then all paypal and go fund me can be put at the top for new members to read.
They've just done one on the KHM thread, it's hilarious.
Factual comments will hopefully open peoples eyes about the donations without them having to read all threads

But she is buying all new bedroom furniture for the hobbit loft and new double beds for 4 kids bedrooms. Then all the work she's getting done in the house, 2 bathrooms, god knows how many bedrooms and I can't remember what else. But dfs decided that she was really in need of a new sofa. When that loft comes to be signed off it will get refused and I bet she will blame the builders for it.
DFS probably read how she’d never had one a child. And I’d basically saving all women single handed.

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I've not posted on this thread in ages but I'm guessing qwerty and empen are still on holiday and the relative wasn't a relative after all ..lol
And Qwerty and Empen didnt work for the Police like they claimed to! Surely they werent lying?!😂 On a serious note, I hope you and your little one feel better soon. X

• Heart

eyerolls

Wow ... poor Lula ! Getting her periods and the products she uses flashes all over the internet. If any little shit from her class here wind of this - well you know what kids are like ! I remember what is was like for us back in the day!
You remember looped 7393 inch pads? lol

• Haha

Somerset girl

VIP Member
why lie about really mundane things... like a shower?! 😂😂😂

“I have a shower when I get up at 6.30”
“I have two showers a day, once in the morning and then at lunchtime”
“I shower at 6:30-7:30pm in the evening and then the pants last through til the next day”

all statements used in the answers to her Q&A... and which of those is with Josh?! Didn’t think she could shower alone - does that mean he’s home every lunchtime ... what about his very important job?! 😜
That's what I was thinking - how many bloody showers does she have in a day?!

Mollymay

I thought it was VERY odd and werid and showed Josh as the controlling type. Not great content for her page is it?
No it isnt!!! But why cant she see that? I thought her JOB!!!! is to influence people. Yeah great content showing her followers how fucked up she really is. And I dont mean that in a derogatory way to people who have eating disorders as they would not share it in this despicable way as she has it's highly disturbing and helps no one. But hey it will get likes and comments from her huns so that's ok😣

eyerolls

Would it be ok to message my ex and ask him for a rough quote to have the same works done that the patchwork farm are having.😂

• Haha

eyerolls

why lie about really mundane things... like a shower?! 😂😂😂

“I have a shower when I get up at 6.30”
“I have two showers a day, once in the morning and then at lunchtime”
“I shower at 6:30-7:30pm in the evening and then the pants last through til the next day”

all statements used in the answers to her Q&A... and which of those is with Josh?! Didn’t think she could shower alone - does that mean he’s home every lunchtime ... what about his very important job?! 😜
She can afford to have 2 showers a day, they all can, because lets not forget Betsy saying that Josh pays the water bill, oh wait, does a phone call center cop earn that much,
lets say 16 showers a day; 2 each
Lets say 44 toilet flushes;6 per person a day,
a family that size I would say at the very least 3 washing machine loads a day,so that would make sense to the amount of wash products she buys. Dishwasher 2 times a day
a Year,
58040 Showers
16.060 Toilet flush
1,090 wash machine
730 dish wash

Thats a lot of water, I know water rates are varied where you live, I am only one in my house now shower 1 a day sometimes 2, toilet flush every time, never leave the yellow to mellow, about 6 times a day depending on me body waste, machine wash 4 a week, dishwasher 3 times a week. I am on meter now and my annual bill is arounf £300 for fresh water and waste water.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
What is her obsession with overfeeding him chocolate? Is it to put him in a sugar coma? I've only ever seen him with a banana once !!!
Even then it was being fed to him. Why do they have to puree everything and hand feed him still?

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I’ve had my eye on those colourful sofas 😒 not a yellow one with a random blue cushion though.
I’ve owned a few sofas in my time and not one of them has been brand new 🙈

keytotruth

VIP Member
“If we have another Wilby”, that’s it then , she’ll be pregnant within the year.
Aint got enough rooms she seems to think they all need own one unless they turn the big lounge into 2 rooms that way can bring betsy in from the garden and put another kid downstairs and the baby in one the upstairs room.make the conservatory more eco friendly and that lounge warmer and have a bigger room to use :/ thats if she doesnt make it all open plan like said

Kitty35

You’ve already mentioned it but the iPad thing really annoyed me the the other day. She advertised an app with Edie (reading eggs). I actually liked the look of it for my daughter to help with home schooling. She has a fire tablet. It isn’t supported on them. 🙄🙄
Teach your monster to read is another great reading app, that is available on the fire (from a teacher!)