Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyerolls

Yeah I know they have a thread, think they bad mouthed R a few years ago. They aren't very nice people. They used to always slag people off and make fun of others before they changed their instagram name. Rach, Emily and those 2 are all the same. Very nasty people
Ye they went from 2puffs and a pudding, to the lincoln shaws, they also said they would never show their sons face, but over the last couple of months I have noticed their ads have slowed off and now they showing the sons face, even in the last 24 hours, they have videoed the boy and shown his face, but then posted a grid post/pic and they have blurred it out, what the hell, make your minds up

Reactions: 5

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Are we not allowed to edit the wiki once it's been started? The part about how the paypal came to be started, the battered woman in the doorway story but I'm not sure if that ever made the national media. There's something else too, when she had the coil or whatever it was removed and became pregnant within days and seemed to be bragging about it. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. But since when has Rachel ever cared about anyone else's feelings.

No ulcers back then hun🤷‍♀️
042E863F-1D11-4233-8EC3-5110617ED0CA.jpeg

Somethink less

Oh my goodness, that clip of him feeding her is really disturbing! Her saying “I’m done” and then the really aggressive way he said You’re not done, made me feel really uncomfortable. I could imagine that might be triggering to some of her followers who have been in controlling/abusive relationships. I thought he was going to end up forcing it into her mouth. I actually felt a bit sorry for her! In the end though all she ate was a small bit of rice, so if the whole point was so she ate her vegetables, she actually didn’t. It felt more like the point was for him to make her do something she didn’t want to.
Yes, this is how I felt too. I'd be telling my partner to get stuffed if he did that to me! It's the same thing they say for children. Children can control their eating which is why so many kids kick off about food because they can't control much but that they can control. You wouldn't force feed a child so why the heck would you allow a grown man to force feed a grown woman?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
45 minutes ago they were in the car and Betsy is dressed for snow again. Looks like they’ve def been out somewhere.

3C3BE28F-1889-41BB-A980-988E94E3415F.jpeg

He’s still hunched slightly when he stands in the middle; the only place he can stand up straight is when he looks out of the window. How they’re gonna get a double bed in there I don’t know
They have to have so much height for it to pass building regs as a living space, I think it's 2.15m - I remember from when we did our attic room and we were worried we wouldn't have enough height to pass. There is also a minimum head clearance for staircases. We had to move ours

TatRat

Chatty Member
Also films the kids eating their meals.
Tbf if she’s going to film wilby at all he’ll be eating something

Surely those stairs won’t be regulation if you cant stand up straight? Do people do loft conversions that won’t pass standards?
I am looking at houses at the moment and there’s one which has a “loft room” - and that’s not listed as a bedroom. So I assume that’s allowed

MrsOgre

VIP Member
@DipsyDoodle i logged out and back in and now it shows up the edit button on the wiki page🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone know roughly when Rachel and Joyce started their proper relationship? I think there was a post where she called them her boys in 2014.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I feel I need to bring back David Attenborough.....

“Later in the week it was clear that the Male of the species needs to feel dominant in at least one area of life. Whilst not being able to provide the food due to hot dog legs limiting his hunting capabilities (and that Gusto denied female a AD contract,) he has found that he can force feed the female by making repetitive child like noises, in a high pitched tone, whilst nudging a large desert spoon toward the females sharp scissor like canines.

The female responds by using the phone that was surgically sewn into her hand to covertly film him. She uses her nose to make a snort similar in sound to a wild boar in approval at the male. She acknowledges that whilst he is in the most part a largely useless provider and protector, he will remain a subservient member of her ever increasing animal pack. Plus providing the wider community of females with a example of what kind of male NOT to mate with.........”

Fucking weirdos 🙃
Brilliant Frida 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Long time lurker here, last nights videos have really got to me. Josh’s aggressive “you’re not done!” and “I won’t cook for you again then you’ll be stuck” really got to me. A lot of us followed her page because of her sharing about DA. The more I see the more apparent it is that she’s literally got no idea what some of her followers have been through or are going through.

At the moment, we’re all forced to stay at home all the time (aside from her house that appears to have more bubbles floating around than a fountain where someone’s tipped a whole bottle of radox into) some will be trapped in homes where control is a very real and difficult challenge. Not just some stupid fake set up for the gram!
I thought it was VERY odd and werid and showed Josh as the controlling type. Not great content for her page is it?

Am new on here I use to be a fan but think I’m seeing the light now so got me thinking didn’t she use to have a house that was being built or done up I remember seeing pics of her going to see the builders 🤷‍♀️ So what happened there? Probably been mentioned ages ago but like I said new here sorry 😬
I think that was her old job. I believe she used to oversee building work at care homes. I might be wrong.

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I can’t work out whether her husband and stepsons are closet nudists or they are subliminally boasting that their heating is on so much they have to be topless

🤷‍♀️🙄
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

View attachment 403776
She isn't a mummy to S and I, and they certainly aren't her babies. Also when your husbands job becomes your personality, no wonder she struggles for content now. I'm surprised she didn't have a police themed wedding.

Found another post of the wedding shower, who are most of the women, were they paid to be there? Noticed Emily sat at the bottom of the table.

Attachments