Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnotherMrsJones

Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
I wonder if that's because you are a VIP Tattler? excellent job so far though 😘, all newbies, HUNS and hangers on need to read this first

Reactions: 6

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I know some of you want to complain to brands, what about her being friends with a drug mule. I have seen that others have said This woman was convicted for drug smuggling. I not managed to find anything about her, but some of you bevers may be able to dig the story out.
Being associated with a drug smuggler and being paid by brands surely that’s not ok.
Just type in Google... Katie daly Devon drugs and it pops up 🤣🤣🤣
I believe she got her name removed from official files though... I dont know the legal terms..another tattler might be able to help with that

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She doesn't say she wears them after the rinse, she says the rinses them on the shower floor then puts them on a 60 degree wash.

With reusable period wear, you need to rinse it out before washing. Once it has been rinsed then it's fine to wash. As with reusable nappies, people keep them in a seperate box or bucket so they all get washed together. Nothing disgusting about it and comments like yours don't really help anyone who might think about reusable as you automatically label it disgusting.

Although she needs to get her story straight about what temp she washes them on.
I read it like you the first time... but she means a 60min wash at 30deg. Maybe English isn’t her first language 😬

• Haha

BettyCat20

VIP Member
As thick as her mother...and doesn’t understand why she got reported ‘I’ve just got my friend Freya here’ 🙄🤬🤬
She said she was talking to her friend, it was a Live on Tiktok. She didn't say her friend was there. She was reported for not being old enough, not because of her friend!

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
If she was doing that job currently, however she isn't, and she hasn't had an actual job for several years. I don't think we actually know when she jacked work in completely, when you consider it's 2 years since she was in early pregnancy with Wilbert and definitely wasn't working then, it's at least that long. Which would make it more like 16 when she allegedly started. It's possible, but unlikely.

As far as I know she never posted anything about leaving her job, you would think if she'd been there 10/20 years she would have had gifts, flowers, cards, possibly the MD throwing themselves at her feet and weeping at the honour of having had her work for them 🙄 none of her "friends" are people she ever worked with (except Charlie with the arse's dad)
That article was in 2016 about the newspaper running the story about the (made up?) gorgeous curly haired woman on the bridge and the article stated she had been working for 10 years.

Comes to something when the Daily Mail is more likely to be true 😂

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The short skinny blond one with lots of tats including a crown one on one of her fingers who was centre stage being the loudest

Just a slight derail, please scroll on if you not interested, But as Astrid has been mentioned, have you seen a post from one of her daughters not the one named Edie like Rach daughter. The other one! But her profile ig clearly states, her mum decided to sell up and move to Devon, leaving her homeless, she then was then given a caravan in the middle of a field to live in.
So her or Rach can hardly win the mum of the year award as they both put themselves before their kids, well in my opinion!
I had a nosy, I know what you mean.

I think Astrid has a thread here somewhere , might be worth dusting it off to post there.

Sayitso

VIP Member
I was never fussed about Lego so could be wrong, but looks like those sets were way too young for I & T anyway? Didn't seem likely that they'd want to be making those kits if they didn't have to for an ad; they'd definitely be easily capable of more complicated ones. Just seems odd using a 10 and 11 year old for things marketed at 5/6+ 🤷‍♀️
Came to say the same, T is way too old seeing as they’d probably never play with lego normally and she looks uncomfortable, I don’t ever recall the kids having many toys either, mainly iPads and Xbox,

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.
Yeah but:

1. yours are little
2. you are normal and probably wouldn’t post them on Instagram semi naked 24/7 as teenagers 😀

She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.
I can’t just imagine her handing the crusty pants back to her daughter saying “ sorry I’ve been sooooo busy I haven’t had time to wash them properly “
🙈😂

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Please don’t have a go at me, but I messaged her and now I’m blocked.. when she was rambling on yesterday about the builder seeing her naked, I wrote ‘ another thing that never happened 👎’ honestly, it’s like she wants them to see her naked.
She can’t handle the truth. If you’re not participating in her echo chamber telling her she’s so hilarious and ‘family goals’ then you’re out.

Reactions: 5

Aab41

VIP Member
Bloody hell mum and a mic has done a reel about the last bean in the tin and tagged her, might have to unfollow her, or should someone fill her in 🤔.
I can't watch her stories as blocked, sounds like a good thing but anyone got screenshots, I know i shouldn't but when someone says don't look its the 1st thing you do!

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Still working on the wiki guys, I am just writing up about adverts and noting those that are contradictory, my examples so far:

Amazon tablet when E is only ever shown using her iPad
Lego
Earbuds when everyone uses Air Pods
McCain roast potatoes
Laundry stuff when Mama Marshall does the washing
The healthy eating campaign between posts about McDonald's breakfasts, bedtime tea and chocolate and then a seperate advert for Nutella

Are there any more examples of those that are either in contradiction to other adverts, or Rancid's usual posts please?
Cheeky wipes when she used wet wipes. Advertising lidl and shopping somewhere else, but thats so long ago I'll have a look through the archives (whilst I wait for my tesco shop to be delivered😞 wish I could boycott them but can't get slots anywhere else).