Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fcuk38

The sofas rank. I can’t see how that’s going to fit in with her home improvements.

Reactions: 6

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Right if anyone is planning to report the idiots, they’ve broken rules by letting Betsy stay overnight at Emily’s, by letting Seb out to the skating park to mix with other households, by letting workmen in their home without wearing masks and by forming a support bubble with Emily if her boyfriend lives with her and or if he is travelling into the area to stay overnight with her at the weekends. Although in the latter case it would actually be Emily that would be issued the fine and her boyfriend, not Rachael and Josh as Emily is indeed the one breaking the guidelines (Rach and Josh could claim ignorance to the fact that she has another support bubble at the weekend.)

Unfortunately, the guidance is shite and there are several ways to bend it to your circumstances as I’m sure Josh knows. Without doubt they are taking the piss and pushing boundaries with how much they are willing to give the rules the big Fuck You, but you can’t report someone for being a disrespectful, thoughtless bellend. The fact that he’s a copper makes it 10x worse to watch, but to be perfectly honest, if he is still one now, after supporting underage drinking, keeping quiet about her financial shenanigans, letting her publicly breach his data protection code, and of course doing it himself by telling her crime details, flaunting his job as a threat when trying to close down this website and numerous other allegations, are D&C Police going to give a shiny shit about Covid? I doubt it.

Give Torbays MP a shout about it if anything. Maybe that will wipe the arrogant smile of her face.

Thankyou. I know it seems pointless but it will make me feel better 🤣

• Heart

DingAlings

I feel I need to bring back David Attenborough.....

“Later in the week it was clear that the Male of the species needs to feel dominant in at least one area of life. Whilst not being able to provide the food due to hot dog legs limiting his hunting capabilities (and that Gusto denied female a AD contract,) he has found that he can force feed the female by making repetitive child like noises, in a high pitched tone, whilst nudging a large desert spoon toward the females sharp scissor like canines.

The female responds by using the phone that was surgically sewn into her hand to covertly film him. She uses her nose to make a snort similar in sound to a wild boar in approval at the male. She acknowledges that whilst he is in the most part a largely useless provider and protector, he will remain a subservient member of her ever increasing animal pack. Plus providing the wider community of females with a example of what kind of male NOT to mate with.........”

Fucking weirdos 🙃
Bloody hilarious 😆 seriously so good! Totally read that in Attenborough’s voice and cracked up laughing.

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
@DipsyDoodle more things for you to add. Josh and Rachel publicly posting photos of him and colleagues, it's mainly about Rachel sharing his posts. Also that she never drinks but a lot of posts I read last night kept mentioning rioja, and also going out to get smashed.

This is possibly the last fictional story she wrote about the foster kids, it's when I stopped following her. It's after this post that she announced she had been in foster care herself (and has since shared documentation to prove it). Maybe she had gathered enough followers by this point that she no longer felt the need to invent anymore stories🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
I’m cringing at those stories on the home account tonight. That Emily hangs round them like a bad smell. The whole thing is creepy.
Totally creepy. Other than people new to Devon and her in laws do they have any actual friends?

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is anyone working on the wiki? I was thinking of making a start but don't want to duplicate if someone is already on it!

Angel74

Chatty Member
Nice little advert there for sweets subscription, is that a hun or a warrior Rach? Why would you need to do a last minute shop for your stepson's birthday anyway?
Fucking £30 on sweets !!!

I reckon she feeds that baby so much crap because she wants to be the tiniest, most fragile person in their house.
Reminds me of that book *flowers in the attic* 🙈

Angel74

Chatty Member
Looked like Goodrington but the photo above is Torquay hence the drive. I am surprised it isn't Totnes cos as she even said everyone fucking hates her in Torbay ...safety in numbers for her

Nebbymoo

I noticed the nicola Maclean thread is back up again with people talking and iv realised we dont see rach and nic best buddies anymore. Another on the retired friends list?