Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyerolls

Talks about how we shouldn’t be ashamed of periods, then goes on to say that pads and tampons are disgusting :rolleyes: I agree, periods shouldn’t be taboo but she shouldn’t say that any type of sanitary product is disgusting, because some people don’t have the option to spend a fortune on period pants (and some people can’t afford anything at all). Also it’s a woman’s choice what she uses!
babes! she has hit on a topic relatable so she is riding that horse, she dont care what damage she does

Reactions: 6

eyerolls

Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

View attachment 403776
The picture of her in the white/cream blouse (bottom right as we look at it) How respectful and demure does she look, little did we all know that behind that look, was a vile, vulgar, despicable disgusting woman.

It’s like rogue builders but with consent from the home owner.
Didnt have my glasses on, I read that as ROUGE, and was for a second confused as to what her iconic lip gloss that she uses as blusher had to do with her builders haha

• Haha

MrsA99

VIP Member
Can't bring myself to watch her stories, so what was she going on about here?
View attachment 394930

Could her brother be the builder?
I have wondered this, as the tool bag had a 'baggage checked' sticker/label on it in a past story.
Bit sad if she's talking about the builder as if she doesn't know him personally.

The story from screen shot is about her Dad fixing her toilet years ago. The house was a new build and was identical to next door. He somehow managed to go into the neighbours house and encountered her pregnant neighbour 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Is Wibble under 1 year? Emily's son is 3 years old. And her boyfriend is living with her full time as he is on furlough from his job (and was spending every other weekend there anyway with his son)
I'm not doubting you but have you got any proof/photos just incase someone wanted to report it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😏

Somethink less

Yes im not allowed to message anyone, I'm in the naughty corner! Should I type out what to add or does it need a direct link to anything, I had a quick look and can't find anything in media relating to that story about the woman in the doorway. She did a media story in 2017 when she went to police with a warrior who was being abused and police refused to help. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/devon-woman-fobbed-police-after-841657.amp

I stopped following her in late 2016 just before she started up the paypal and wine glasses, calendars etc so I'm not entirely sure how it all came about. I'll try to find the story and get some screenshots as well.
Wow, imagine throwing your husband's work under the bus so publicly!! Also interesting the response from D&C stating the victim felt supported. Hmm.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Wait am I seeing this right....that little hatch she showed is that how they get into the room? So they go up stairs then have to commando crawl into their bedroom?
So no door? How will that pass fire regs??! I thought all loft conversions require all doors on the original landing to be changed to fire doors and also the door to the loft bedroom. How that will pass building regs is beyond me.

Minniexomousexo

No he isn’t. They have a builder. For some reason they think this is hilarious and judging by the comment section most people do genuinely think it’s josh. It’s just an awkwardly bad joke
I thought so. As I keep seeing other stories about the noisy builders etc, but this weird act they have going on on the stories I was so confused. Very strange 🤣

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Re the Mothers Day/ cornflakes / sugar addicted baby post, she had to edit that because initially she said the baby would be born with diabetes and got a backlash in the comments about how inappropriate and inaccurate that was.
Who has double cream for breakfast 😳

Angel74

Chatty Member
In regards to her important meeting.. the first thing that came to my mind was the CIC... no doubt the meeting was with Jordan.
Putting a photo of a comatose wibble on a period question is weird as fuck.
I think she's a "feeder" 🤣🤣
And in regards to health visitors and him eating crap. They wouldn't know unless she told them or they watched her stories. Mine only asked how he was at meal times etc and can he eat with cutlery... it was also over the phone, so she will probably make out he can do everything and she does everything perfectly.
You're right it washes so far but everything she does is a safeguarding issue but hey we all know this and she sickens me daily when I can be arsed to read or watch her stories

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Not just the cereal. She seems to eat a lot of high calorie junk food and yet is tiny. Plus the way mummy marshall and josh feed her. I wonder if she has bulimia.
I think she just eats very unhealthily. Small meals and then a fair amount of sugary snacks.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Maybe you have been naughty at some point and had your rights taken away?! Just checked on another wiki that someone else started and I could edit it if I wanted to. I know it needs loads adding, I just wanted to make a start. Let me know and I will add stuff on - I've got a note on my phone so I'll just stick it in there until I have time to write something in properly!
I have the edit option, not that I'm going to but could if I wanted to. Assumed it would be there for everyone 🤷‍♀️

Also their home account is the cringest thing I've seen for such a long time. Why does she talk to him like a child 'what other professions have nicknames Josh' 🤮

Noseygirl19

I'm disgusted that she has used this quote, given that it's been used by a man who appears to have taken his own life today....I just don't get her need to post it?? 😡
Was just about to say the same thing. Trying to make it all about her, honestly never know someone so self absorbed 🤬

HollyJ

Been having a think in regards to everyone pondering Josh’s role in the police. If they do eventually get the vaccine because they’re key workers like people are asking teachers too etc. We will soon know Rach won’t be able to help herself posting about it she will be there documenting the process I’m sure 😂😂