Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I think one of the big points is how she has built her following as some domestic abuse campaigner yet throughout this 10 month lockdown she has failed to highlight anything relating to it. She doesn't mention it whatsoever anymore and hasn't acknowledged it so I have no doubt people are still signposting others to her. I dread to think how many desperate people she has ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Thalassa164

Rach saying tampons and pads are disgusting and talking about period pants as the second coming made me think about this tweet ...(I normally use it for newly vegans ..)

E987AE76-B662-4434-ACA9-F8242CE90C2B.jpeg

Not sure I remember it correctly but didn’t she advertise a 1st period box containing exactly that tampons and pads?

81727340-25B7-4380-9654-DF49D2C7B82F.jpeg

No one asked about your size ..🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Reusable period products are great. I have had a Mooncup for over 10 years and I have bought pants for my daughter. But I'm not ramming them down everyone's throats. Firstly I appreciate that they are expensive, and while they are cheaper in the long run, not everyone can afford the initial outlay. My Mooncup was £25, no doubt I'd have spent more on disposable products in the time I've had it, but equally that amount of money could feed a family for a week. Secondly, I know they are not for everyone. A lot of people are weirded out by them (especially the Mooncup, I was when I first heard of them!) and that's fine, it's personal preference. If someone asks my opinion I will tell them but I don't need to shout about it to make myself feel like Eco Emma.

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I work really hard. We’ve been lucky that although my husband and son have been furloughed they’re now both back at work (for now 🤞🏻) We had building work planned for 2020 and have had most of it done. My house looks lovely and I’m thrilled. I have not uploaded a single picture to any of my social media or talked about it with any friends because I’m so conscious that some of my friends are struggling so much. Some are visiting food bank and some have lost jobs and even family. Why has she no empathy at all for the women she claims to champion? I can see it’s inappropriate to be showing off and I actually paid for my stuff.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She ‘secretly’ records him when he feeds her because she doesn’t eat enough.

That whole segment is wrong on so many levels from the pair of them.
Can we all just agree that a large amount of ‘influencers’ are child exploiting, humble bragging, advert pushing, money grabbing, illiterate, moaning, ungrateful, ugly fucking knobwipes

thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I think I’ve mentioned before that my little boy isn’t biologically mine. I don’t get how she can’t see that it’s so much better to not try and play mummy. We showed him a picture of him and his mum the other day because he can talk now, and he said ‘huh’ it broke my heart. Hate the fact he doesn’t have his mother in his life, and I love him like he’s my own still. Regardless of who she is I know that’s his mum end of, and when he’s older he will want to have a relationship with her. I need him to know when he grows up that he can trust me and not think I stood in her way.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Honestly though what are they doing to that house? I really hope they are not planning on trying to sell it in the future as it’s a mess. I really liked the old utility room with all the cupboards, for a large family (like hers and mine) it was an ideal space for storage and shoes etc. Who the hell sticks a bedroom in a space like that next to a kitchen 🙈
I get claustrophobic just thinking about going up that tiny staircase to the attic never mind the rabbits hutch of a “room” they have made up there!
Now they are going to have a second shower room next to the front door 🙄
It’s going to look like the weasleys house in Harry Potter with bits randomly thrown together.
They’ve taken a nice big family house and turned it into a total fuck up.
It’s really bizarre!

Seb’s room is going to stink of cooking smells and it’s attached to both the kitchen and now-tiny utility room area so will be noisy a lot of the time.

Betsy is still in the garden, albeit with the promise of a potential en-suite in the future.

The downstairs loo is going to be a shower room but they’re not actually extending they’re just putting a shower in the already tiny space that’s just meant for a loo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fuck knows what’s happening with the downstairs, sounds like it’s going to be one big impractical large space with a shower room off the front door and a bedroom off the kitchen.

The doll’s house attic room and miniature staircase is just 🤯 I wouldn’t want to even go up there to have a look let alone be trapped up there overnight.

And the four actual bedrooms on the first floor are going to the four youngest members of the family with the toddler MOVING OUT of the smallest room 🤦🏼‍♀️

It literally makes no sense 🤣

• Haha

Angel74

Chatty Member
another episode of ... probably didn’t happen.
If T isnt sleeping I would hazard a guess its probably you filming her at her most distressed state with Edie comforting her or because you've told everyone everything about her fucking periods

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking the way she's explained it to the boys is just reinforcing the stereotype men have of women being unable to control their emotions when they're on their periods? How many times have we all heard men imply a woman 'must be on her period' because she's upset about something?

My son is 16, not had to make a huge song and dance about normalising periods to him. If he's had questions, they've been answered and he doesn't bat an eyelid. That's not inspirational and amazing, it's being a rational, normal parent. I also haven't made him think it's acceptable to assume that every woman showing emotion is at 'that time' of the month. :rolleyes:
I thought that as well. She’s making out that the moment a woman is stressed, angry, teary etc that it’s because we are having our period. It’s like saying big strong men have valid feelings but weak little women who unfortunately bleed once a month only get valid feelings then 🙄 If everytime I got upset my husband or son said “is it that time” they would get a mouthful 😂

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
When she exclusively breastfed Wobble for nine years (or however long it was, it felt like fucking forever), I thought it was because she wanted him to have a decent, healthy start in life. But it wasn’t, was it? Because as soon as he had teeth she was feeding him chocolate, cake, ice creams and milkshakes whilst he was sat glued to the TV.

I would put my life on the whole breastfeeding thing being nothing about Wobble everything to do with the attention it brought Rachel. In fact, even when she was feeding him, she never sat gazing into his eyes and forming a bond, the focus was entirely on herself. She would be filming herself talking to camera or showing how Josh or his mum were making her food and feeding her or Seb and Isaac were rubbing her feet. She used it to get out of things she didn’t want to do and places she didn’t want to be.

Wotsit

VIP Member
This fuck up is brilliant I'm actually laughing out loud watching her stories. Travelling 30 mins to the moors or 15 mins to a seafront when you have one a 30 second walk from your door step is just so ridiculous 😂😂

Whilst there's no law in place that I can find, the guidance is to not travel outside of your local village/town and to avoid a car journey if you have a suitable open space for exercise within walking distance.

Reactions: 26

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
They know what she wears, their size and absorbency and that she apparently wears them all the time even when not on her period because they’re super comfortable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and there was a blow by blow account of her reaction to wearing them, where she leaves them when she takes them off and the bag she carries them in if she has to change at school 👍🏻
My daughter would have been mortified if I’d discussed her periods with anyone, it’s such a sensitive time when you’re young and have recently started your periods. It’s so important to give your teenagers dignity and privacy .

• Sad
Reactions: 26