PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I help my teenage boys make their beds every week, i dont think its news worthy. Its a life skill children need to learn, get a life and live your life. This content is shite!!

Reactions: 9
The Wiki is looking great - so much information in an easy to read manner.

Another thing to add: regularly films her children having meltdowns or being upset. I recall when Edie or Tallulah were scammed on some game and Mother of the Year just sat there filming her child crying hysterically.
Often will share photos of the child of the month to get heaps of likes in to show advertisers - usually adds some waffling story to go along with the photo. Claims that they can't share photos of her stepsons online but will when it suits her (ie advertising or a waffling story)
Her husband was a police officer but since her Tattle rant that has been kept very hush hush despite her broadcasting at every opportunity before that her husband was a police officer. Currently claims he works nights but he's often seen drinking in the evenings.
"Working nights" but got up at 3am and broke his toe on some plasterboard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The loft conversion... what the heck! It’s tiny!! By the time they’ve got the storage, the wardrobes, desk, bed and side tables, there’s going to be zero room... there’s not even any room before it’s all gone in?!

Judging by the looks people get when they walk into her current bedroom when she’s filming for insta, she’s having the loft so ‘the kids aren’t up her hole all day’ ... but I give it a few months before she gets so fucked off with the space that she stuffs one of the boys up there instead. I’d say that space was unsuitable for ANYONE to sleep.
The bit that baffles me the most is how you get in/out of bed - they’re going to have to clamber in from the bottom as the sides will be inaccessible due to the slope of the roof, surely?! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know in police dramas, someone always end up crawling through the air vents? That’s how they’ll be getting into bed. Closest josh will see to police work these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The loft conversion... what the heck! It’s tiny!! By the time they’ve got the storage, the wardrobes, desk, bed and side tables, there’s going to be zero room... there’s not even any room before it’s all gone in?!

Judging by the looks people get when they walk into her current bedroom when she’s filming for insta, she’s having the loft so ‘the kids aren’t up her hole all day’ ... but I give it a few months before she gets so fucked off with the space that she stuffs one of the boys up there instead. I’d say that space was unsuitable for ANYONE to sleep.
The bit that baffles me the most is how you get in/out of bed - they’re going to have to clamber in from the bottom as the sides will be inaccessible due to the slope of the roof, surely?! 😆😆
Not going to lie I can’t wait to see it all unfold and her realise what a tit space she’s created. Did she also say they were getting a small double divan?

Reactions: 8
It's funny how Emily was with them today in their "bubble" (I presume the home account stories were from today - I don't follow that one) but at the weekend Rachaeleeee "misses" Emily so much - is that because she's at her house with her other bubble (boyfriend) at the weekend? If so I think Josh needs to look at his big book of the law again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #60:

Who’s that coming into the loft?
Is it a policeman?
No - it’s Josh Marshall!

(It sounds better in my head - sung to the tune of that monster song by The Automatic 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also films the kids eating their meals.
Tbf if she’s going to film wilby at all he’ll be eating something

Surely those stairs won’t be regulation if you cant stand up straight? Do people do loft conversions that won’t pass standards?
I am looking at houses at the moment and there’s one which has a “loft room” - and that’s not listed as a bedroom. So I assume that’s allowed

Reactions: 5
Wait am I seeing this right....that little hatch she showed is that how they get into the room? So they go up stairs then have to commando crawl into their bedroom?
Might as well put in a fireman's pole and a rope ladder to climb up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the Mothers Day/ cornflakes / sugar addicted baby post, she had to edit that because initially she said the baby would be born with diabetes and got a backlash in the comments about how inappropriate and inaccurate that was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Re the Mothers Day/ cornflakes / sugar addicted baby post, she had to edit that because initially she said the baby would be born with diabetes and got a backlash in the comments about how inappropriate and inaccurate that was.
Who has double cream for breakfast 😳

Reactions: 6
I remember this!!

The Wiki is great!

I’d totally forgotten about Seb injuring his arm/the dentist reporting it and the social services involvement. Her sharing yet more confidential paperwork regarding children in her care 🤯

The fact she assumed it was people who dislike her that contacted SS, rather than a medical professional concerned about a child’s safety shows how much she thinks of herself and no one else.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
There's more room in my loft thats only used for bloody storage than that! My partners other house has a room and shower conversion in loft and its only an old council 3 bed,how the hell is theirs so tiny the size of the actual house?

Reactions: 9
Wait am I seeing this right....that little hatch she showed is that how they get into the room? So they go up stairs then have to commando crawl into their bedroom?
So no door? How will that pass fire regs??! I thought all loft conversions require all doors on the original landing to be changed to fire doors and also the door to the loft bedroom. How that will pass building regs is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.