PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like an Anderson shelter 😕
You can’t even say it’s because she has zoomed in. The space is literally just bigger than Josh and he’s tall yes, but he’s not wide at all. They will have to slide along the walls into bed. Plus all he’s arsed about is a USB port in the wall.
Maybe there should be a reality show where they give stupid people money and we get to see how they spend it 😂😂 Hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That room is ideal for one teenager not a couple! Give it to Issac/seb and if she says the girls will still sleep together in a double keep them together. Then saves sebs having his cramped & squeezed room downstairs , more money than sense in that family

Reactions: 11
She is bordering on emotional abuse with how much she’s sharing about the kids, whether it’s made up or not. Her followers are the same for egging her on also. All of them chiming in to find out more about the inner minds of these children. It’s horrible really.
I might have shared this article before, but for a academic text, it’s really easy to read and so informative. These women need to take a look

It really is a safeguarding issue alot of her videos I've seen really aren't appropriate

It really is a safeguarding issue alot of her videos I've seen really aren't appropriate
Also Seb and Isaac went through cafcass and to the family courts and this is in her book I believe. Having that kind of knowledge and should give ideally give you an idea that posting videos like tickling a near 16 year old lads torso is really treading a bleeping fine line

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get, they are renovating the whole house but B still remains in the shed!! I don’t get it at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
That attick (I refuse to call it a bedroom) will be damp black mould in a couple of years

Reactions: 8
Is anyone working on the wiki? I was thinking of making a start but don't want to duplicate if someone is already on it!

Reactions: 6
I’m bleeping sick of her banging on about the £100+ she’s dropped on pants like it’s something everybody can do. Period poverty is a very real thing and it’s heartbreaking that a lot of parents/grandparents/carers and women barely have £1 left at the end of the week to buy enough disposable pads to cover a cycle for themselves or a child in their care. No matter how disgusting or revolting or gross or sweaty you think they might be, they are many peoples only option you small minded twit.
I’m so glad you said this! She’s an absolute idiot and jumps on so many bandwagons she forgets the last one she was banging on about. Do you know there’s starving kids in the world... look at all this food I got at Tesco it ONLY came to £180. Do you know there’s old people with smelly houses and sticky floors... look at these free cleaning products I get given. Period poverty is so sad please donate to my PayPal.... look at these pants £10 a pair because disposable ones are gross and will make you have thrush. She jumps between two totally different people constantly and it’s hard to keep up 😭

Reactions: 23
Is anyone working on the wiki? I was thinking of making a start but don't want to duplicate if someone is already on it!
I was going to but I can’t be arsed 😂 (my life motto honestly, it’s going on my headstone.)
Have a look at the Kate Hayes one, it’s absolutely brutal and really detailed.
(Tbf I don’t mind Kate at all, she’s a bit extra, but I think she tries hard, She’s clearly not well liked though 😩.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The “support bubble” thing is pissing me off. Pretty sure the point of it is not to slob about on the sofa with a mate whilst your 7 kids roam about the place. With Emily volunteering now she’s not even isolated, she’s literally mixing with loads of other people.

I’m just angry as my mental health is so, so bad at the moment but because I have a partner I can’t see anyone else for support even though he works 6 days a week now so I barely see him 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The “support bubble” thing is pissing me off. Pretty sure the point of it is not to slob about on the sofa with a mate whilst your 7 kids roam about the place. With Emily volunteering now she’s not even isolated, she’s literally mixing with loads of other people.

I’m just angry as my mental health is so, so bad at the moment but because I have a partner I can’t see anyone else for support even though he works 6 days a week now so I barely see him 😒
I was just coming on to say this - I’m not eligible for a support bubble but she seems to see Emily more than I see my own husband whose working 60 plus hours at the moment so maybe I don’t understand but I assumed it was still for limited contact not just spending the day chilling? Happy to be corrected by anyone who has one!
I’ve sat crying at my desk today I just want my parents I’m suffering long Covid coughed relentlessly now for months and I could just do with a hug from my mum meanwhile those 2 cuddled under blanket on sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sorry You're struggling I hear you x I can bubble but who I've chosen are my elderly parents and I can't hug them especially one like me is in the health vunerable category , lots of love from a cranky one who isn't laid pig snorting with her equally disgusting friend about licking arseholes

I have a bubble with my sister & her family as a single parent with 2 kids. We just go to her for supper (tea) every second Saturday & my sister says she feels like she needs it as much as me because her partner works shifts & she barely sees him. If you have any friends/family that are eligible to bubble I would really encourage it. It has been a life saver for me & my family! Sending love to you this whole thing has been so hard on us all (except Rachelealel)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a bubble with my sister & her family as a single parent with 2 kids. We just go to her for supper (tea) every second Saturday & my sister says she feels like she needs it as much as me because her partner works shifts & she barely sees him. If you have any friends/family that are eligible to bubble I would really encourage it. It has been a life saver for me & my family! Sending love to you this whole thing has been so hard on us all (except Rachelealel)
We bubbled with my dad for Christmas Day as my mum was sectioned in August so he’s living alone atm but my sister convinced him to bubble with her this whole lockdown, which I didn’t even know until yesterday (as she’s not speaking to me atm 🤦🏼‍♀️) so mega low today 🙄 I only have a couple of friends, two have partners they live with and the third lives with her parents so out of options sadly.

It sounds like you have bubbled responsibly 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This.
Honestly it's infuriating. It just makes me so angry. I know people who have died from it, my partner works in a school and is around key worker kids every single day (which has more than doubled since the March lockdown) yet she swans about, claiming she's working full time, moaning about having to home school her kids and creating "bubbles" and seeing so many different people. She doesn't know how lucky she actually is to have a roof over her head and to be able to afford to feed all those kids, buy a house and have all this work done to said house in a pandemic.
Selfish selfish bint.

Reactions: 17
We bubbled with my dad for Christmas Day as my mum was sectioned in August so he’s living alone atm but my sister convinced him to bubble with her this whole lockdown, which I didn’t even know until yesterday (as she’s not speaking to me atm 🤦🏼‍♀️) so mega low today 🙄 I only have a couple of friends, two have partners they live with and the third lives with her parents so out of options sadly.

It sounds like you have bubbled responsibly 💕
Aw thats rubbish & sounds like you've had a lot on your plate with your family aswell 😔 meeting people for walks is a good mood lifter if you can manage that. I just keep telling myself every morning that I wake up is a day closer to this whole thing being over!

Reactions: 9
Is the period pants thing an ad or she just doing ground work to get future work? I’m pretty sure it doesn’t say ad but it looks very much like an advert product q&a style. Why does she enjoy filming her son staring vacantly at the tv all the time, it’s so sad - he is so young to be so hooked to it and then also the piling him with cake - parent of the year right there!!
I have so many reasons that really wind me up with ptwm but the tv watching just completely astounds me. He is so mesmerised by it. I've had 3 children, now have grandchildren, have worked in early years for many years and have never ever come across this before in a child so young.
And as for the tablet set up for him whilst eating at the table. Lost for words😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Where are all the kids while her and sweary Sarah are trying to lick their own arseholes?? (Which I guess would save the huns from doing it).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a bubble as I've had a baby and I chose my parents as I have no one else. My best friend isnt local and this year has made me realise how I literally have no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ not in a pity me way but realising how no one ever texts etc. Anyway, I've had to stop going over to their for the time being as my hubby is still at work and its getting pretty bad where he is now, 1/5 of his staff are off. It was the only thing keeping me positive 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.