PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s still hunched slightly when he stands in the middle; the only place he can stand up straight is when he looks out of the window. How they’re gonna get a double bed in there I don’t know
They have to have so much height for it to pass building regs as a living space, I think it's 2.15m - I remember from when we did our attic room and we were worried we wouldn't have enough height to pass. There is also a minimum head clearance for staircases. We had to move ours

Reactions: 5
Where did you send it to with Lego? I'm going to do the same
Just the main lego fb page, I included all the screen shots of swearing and being crude. No reply yet but did the same with tesco and had a swift reply saying they would look into it.

Reactions: 7
Betsy has posted on her stories that she has had a friend round. Surely this can’t be overlooked by Josh’s employers. The constant rule breaking and the fact that they are so brazen about it. God knows what they are doing that they don’t post.
View attachment 399500
As thick as her mother...and doesn’t understand why she got reported ‘I’ve just got my friend Freya here’ 🙄🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
As thick as her mother...and doesn’t understand why she got reported ‘I’ve just got my friend Freya here’ 🙄🤬🤬
Did she mean literally talking with her friend Freya in her room, or talking on tiktok with her friend Freya? I've watched it and it could be either 😬

Reactions: 3
She said she was talking to her friend, it was a Live on Tiktok. She didn't say her friend was there. She was reported for not being old enough, not because of her friend!

Reactions: 6
She’s bleeping disgusting. Put this up with your Lego and Tesco ads 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 398843

Also Valspar paint is really expensive to go with their £69 a strip bloody wallpaper 🙄
I’m far from prudish but ffs, I don’t understand why some women chat about their periods like this. Whose benefit is it for, seriously 😂. She’s so desperate to be edgy it’s unreal

Reactions: 8
I’m far from prudish but ffs, I don’t understand why some women chat about their periods like this. Whose benefit is it for, seriously 😂. She’s so desperate to be edgy it’s unreal
I think this sometimes - all for being open, making it “normalised” across all cultures. However the performance R and other Insta huns put on with it is just self serving really. Cool she talked about the period pants because a lot of people are wary of them and the ocean is filled with god knows how many pads and tampons. She did to her credit answer genuine questions on them. Good. However she’s like a tit female comic you see on Mock The Week or something. duck all to say? Oh let’s just throw periods or thrush in there and show I’m so real and hilarious. She talks about her period for no reason. Yes it is normal and so is the horror tit I’ve just had but I’ll spare you guys and my Instagram followers the details. I’m sure they’re familiar with their own

Reactions: 10
Well judging by those stories she’s either the worst comic ever who gets her ideas from 1960’s Carry On films OR she’s a dirty old tart who isn’t getting enough sex and attention so has started on the builders.
Neither is a good look really 🥴

Reactions: 17
Another family day out. How can this man be a police officer when his family are constantly flouting the lockdown. It’s not just once or twice. Infuriating

Reactions: 7
Dont know if its been mentioned as i havent caught up but do adults really dry themselves by flossing like that with the towel? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont know if its been mentioned as i havent caught up but do adults really dry themselves by flossing like that with the towel? 😂
I can confirm I don't and as far as I know neither does anyone in my household 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another family day out. How can this man be a police officer when his family are constantly flouting the lockdown. It’s not just once or twice. Infuriating
On the local news the other day both the police and Dartmoor rangers said that NOBODY should be going to Dartmoor unless they lived on the moor themselves....what's your excuse Josh?

Reactions: 9
I smell bullshit....why would they be in the car if they are only taking a walk on the seafront.....thought it was a 30 second walk from their house? 🤔

Reactions: 25
I see she hates Covid for the right reasons 👀 I mean, it’s not like anyone died or anything, let’s all just feel sorry for the kids that don’t have snow today 👍🏻 #clapforsnowfreekids is at 8pm peeps

AE34EABD-433E-49FB-AD65-9460F9F47E36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
There’s no way you would drive to the beach when you live closer than the nearest parking space 🤥

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.