PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait till she starts to pull that wall down in the hallway and all her bedrooms fall in on her, that’ll be hilarious.
2 things about her stories (as per attached pics), number 1 - who the actual duck in real life would give one tit about where someone else’s stuff from a utility room is going?!
number 2 - and this is what’s really bleeping annoyed me, don’t try to involve a hideous number of crimes in your pathetic little life by trying to pretend your family lived next door to a psychopathic murderer. Have some respect

On the other hand thanks for mentioning Gorton after I outed you for lying about where you lived in your book 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Been catching up in her tit.

That horrible top and pleather legging combo is one of the worst outfit choices to date. And then she said to Bekind don’t mess my outfit up as I am dressed like a teacher - I have never seen a teacher dress like that before. She looked like she was channeling the style of Moira from Schitts creek 😂.

i almost choked to death on my tea when she said she worked full time! I am surprised that she hasn’t used Joyce’s key worker status to get the kids into school.

and lastly her baby name list was terrible! It comes to something when WIBLY was the most normal sounding name on their. My personal fav was Ivor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same career he's had for 14 years 😂😂😂 so she didn't state he's an actual Policeman anymore when she's always been happy to brag about it before....she must be aware that someone will (finally) pull her up for lying if she says that he is....but wasn't he also in the army 14 years ago??? Which is it rancid?? She seriously can't answer anything honestly can she 🙄

Reactions: 18
Why would you buy a house that you seem to hate so much? I hadn't realised they had so much planned for the house - surely it would have been cheaper to buy something more suited to what they want? Good luck with moving to Spain for the winter - you can only do 90 days in every 180 thanks to Brexit 😉

Reactions: 20
New sofa on way!
Will be interesting to see if it’s from that company who offered her one after her giving hers to Emily.
What will she do with the one she is using? Back into the conservatory that is getting ripped down? Seeing as that sofa is only a 3/4 years old why not her a pro in to clean it?
Yes I know the answer is she is simply a greedy vile poor example of a human.

Reactions: 13
It was a very evasive answer. UNLESS he/she has been warned officially not to mention it on social media anymore?

Surely though if they had been told not to mention it anymore she would have just left that question out?! She's an absolute cockwombling liar. Hes no more in the police than I am.

Reactions: 16
‘I hate the bathroom
I hate the kitchen
There’s not enough bedrooms
We’re ripping out half the walls and fixtures and changing the whole look’

Why buy it? It’s not like it’s a fairly cheap fixer upper and needs all this stuff doing to make it liveable. Just weird

Reactions: 23
‘I hate the bathroom
I hate the kitchen
There’s not enough bedrooms
We’re ripping out half the walls and fixtures and changing the whole look’

Why buy it? It’s not like it’s a fairly cheap fixer upper and needs all this stuff doing to make it liveable. Just weird
I just wondered if it's the location, near the sea with good views and probably a desirable area. But still doesn't explain why buy a house and then gut it, unless they are doing a grand designs and put a caravan in the drive.

Reactions: 8
Why would you buy a house that you seem to hate so much? I hadn't realised they had so much planned for the house - surely it would have been cheaper to buy something more suited to what they want? Good luck with moving to Spain for the winter - you can only do 90 days in every 180 thanks to Brexit 😉
I agree about basically saying she hates everything about the house. That's not what she said when they moved in a couple of years ago and then the landlady wanted to sell it - I'm sure she said it was their "dream home" then 🙄

Does anyone else think it's really odd to put Seb's bedroom next to the kitchen?

Reactions: 15
Why not partition off the pink lounge and have a toy/kids end and a room to bring her daughter in from outside,or 2 bedrooms then dont have bung seb in the utility.then open up the back doors in green lounge and economise/nodernise the conservatory have that as the lounge.
And well.done for showing the exact layout of your house.cameras/alarms controlled by Wi-Fi and a child in the garden.bot to mention your an ex DA sufferer that dont care where she sleeps be it on another floor from her kids

Reactions: 13
This makes me feel sick to my stomach. Josh’s wife must have felt so powerless being able to see and feel what was happening, this woman constantly there snaking in on her family, not being able to trust anyone. Times when she came back from work to pick up the kids and they were all there like a happy family etc. Being gaslighted by them all that she was being paranoid.
75689469-C1E0-4B5D-97F2-AAF7BAC71E15.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I had a break down a couple of years ago. I know what it feels like to be surrounded by people but actually to have noone who cares. I feel like rachaeleoeo is in the same situation, surrounded by Josh's family but they're there for him not her. And I cant help but feel like instead of watching his wife making a fool of herself talking into her camera like she does he needs to be taking the phone away and getting her the emotional help and support she clearly needs. Stop being an enabler joyce and start being the husband she needs. She is very clearly lacking something in her life and your job as her husband is to put her emotional and personal needs before the bank balance. Your children wont thank you for letting her carry on like she is.

PTWM #58 rach and the enabler. Building the bank balance one fake story at a time.
I think he maybe does enable her to a certain extent but I also think she would be an absolute nightmare if challenged or someone told her “no”. The fact Wilby has her surname and the house is only in her name makes me think that she’s in charge of and in control of that house and everything that goes on in it.

If she is having a breakdown then it could easy be because of the weight of the Paypal stuff and the legitimate questions being asked of her that she can’t or won’t answer. It’s only going to get harder now more people will have seen the newspaper article and the questions on there. For all we know, Josh may be saying to her behind the scenes to calm down with the online stuff because people out with Tattle are asking difficult questions.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just wondered if it's the location, near the sea with good views and probably a desirable area. But still doesn't explain why buy a house and then gut it, unless they are doing a grand designs and put a caravan in the drive.
I also think it’s the ‘aesthetic’ similar to Emily’s in that you don’t get many rentals like that- the wooden floors and big kitchen fr example. I think it’s a look, although not one I’m into tbh.

Reactions: 3
This makes me feel sick to my stomach. Josh’s wife must have felt so powerless being able to see and feel what was happening, this woman constantly there snaking in on her family, not being able to trust anyone. Times when she came back from work to pick up the kids and they were all there like a happy family etc. Being gaslighted by them all that she was being paranoid.
View attachment 381065
Seb moving in with Rachel in Feb 2015 actually ties in with *that* petition that says “my husband left me on my son’s 9th birthday” because in a few weeks time, Feb 2021, it will be Seb’s 15th birthday...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think its totalling ridiculous that they have bought that house and the random layout they are doing and spending so much money on it, if they decide to sell again down the line, they will struggle. First thing I would do is make the outside look nice 🤣 it looks like a shithole. And all the throw away money they have, they should have hired a proper designer to do the layout. It will be like the crystal maze, bloody rooms all over the place that are randomly placed wherever.
Rip the conservatory out and extend from the back!!! Shes just trying to make it look bigger than what it is, "oh we have 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms blah blah" when in reality, its still just a higglty pigglety terrace house.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think its totalling ridiculous that they have bought that house and the random layout they are doing and spending so much money on it, if they decide to sell again down the line, they will struggle. First thing I would do is make the outside look nice 🤣 it looks like a shithole. And all the throw away money they have, they should have hired a proper designer to do the layout. It will be like the crystal maze, bloody rooms all over the place that are randomly placed wherever.
Rip the conservatory out and extend from the back!!! Shes just trying to make it look bigger than what it is, "oh we have 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms blah blah" when in reality, its still just a higglty pigglety terrace house.
Both the loft and utility room are too small to be converted into bedrooms, they are both going to be incredibly claustrophobic and not fit for purpose. Other than a bed and maybe a wardrobe, what is Seb going to fit in his? He won’t even have the full space that’s there now as they still need a hallway to the actual utility. Can’t imagine he will be thrilled that Isaac and Lula get big bedrooms upstairs and he has a tiny little hovel off the kitchen with at least 7 other people eating there (plus Emily and her kid no doubt) 3 x a day, various efforts at homeschooling going on and Wibble watching TV at all hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t be Rachaele if she didn’t do everything arse over tit for a “what is my life” vibe. Unfortunately she is now so rich that this stupid attitude extends to owning actual property

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.