PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they do a room at a time.. its not like they are in a rush! Its a stupid idea to have so much building work going on at the same time while 8 people are living in the building! I found it hard when we were just having our bathroom done šŸ¤£
Shes definitely impulsive, and everything has to be done/bought as soon as she gets it in her head

Reactions: 13
Same career he's had for 14 years šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so she didn't state he's an actual Policeman anymore when she's always been happy to brag about it before....she must be aware that someone will (finally) pull her up for lying if she says that he is....but wasn't he also in the army 14 years ago??? Which is it rancid?? She seriously can't answer anything honestly can she šŸ™„
Isn't it also against the law to pretend to be a police officer? so if he isn't one any more and she says he is then all his (ex) colleagues would know and she'd get in trouble surely. There's no way he's going out to work, he's on all videos and if he worked nights like she stated last week then she's be all over Insta moaning about being on her own especially at night time.

Reactions: 12
Why don't they do a room at a time.. its not like they are in a rush! Its a stupid idea to have so much building work going on at the same time while 8 people are living in the building! I found it hard when we were just having our bathroom done šŸ¤£
Shes definitely impulsive, and everything has to be done/bought as soon as she gets it in her head
My ceiling fell in once, we had to have new carpets, ceiling and decorating done... omg i avoided being home at all! I was working nights and sleeping wherever else I could to avoid being there. I wanted to move out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at those baby names, i hope she doesn't have any more. šŸ™ˆ

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously but how would she get a mortgage seeing as her income varies month to month?
Is it judged on what she's earnt the previous year plus Josh's wage?
As if Josh is still in the Police force, yet another lie from Rach.
A thought just occurred to me, maybe they donā€™t actually have a mortgage, maybe they paid for it outright? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
What the duck is she talking about Ian Brady for. And what sort of story is that? Iā€™ve never heard that in my life and my grandparents and Mum are also from the area at the time.

Reactions: 20
My ceiling fell in once, we had to have new carpets, ceiling and decorating done... omg i avoided being home at all! I was working nights and sleeping wherever else I could to avoid being there. I wanted to move out šŸ˜‚
Same, we had to get our living room ceiling fixed from a leak in the bathroom, and omg the dust!! My baby was only 12 months aswell and it was a nightmare. We are having our kitchen done this year aswell (šŸ¤ž) and I'm dreading it lol.
I still can't believe they put wilby sleep in his room when the builders are just above him, especially if they have already come through the ceiling 3 times.

What the duck is she talking about Ian Brady for. And what sort of story is that? Iā€™ve never heard that in my life and my grandparents and Mum are also from the area at the time.
Its bullshit. If it was true, it would be in newspapers etc and more locals would have seen him and come public with it. Shes a weirdo

Same, we had to get our living room ceiling fixed from a leak in the bathroom, and omg the dust!! My baby was only 12 months aswell and it was a nightmare. We are having our kitchen done this year aswell (šŸ¤ž) and I'm dreading it lol.
I still can't believe they put wilby sleep in his room when the builders are just above him, especially if they have already come through the ceiling 3 times.

Its bullshit. If it was true, it would be in newspapers etc and more locals would have seen him and come public with it. Shes a weirdo
Brady didnā€™t live in gorton, he just worked there, thatā€™s how he met Hindley. Also, he had a car, thatā€™s how they lured the victims. He didnā€™t ride round on a push bike

Reactions: 11
Is this carry on really the start of her Sunday morning? Who's brain is even wired up to think this tit up and more to the point think its appropriate to post šŸ˜£

Reactions: 10
Sureky there must be someone on here who works in D&C police or knows someone who does who can validate once and for all what he does now.
Police officers move around divisions/swap shifts etc so there's always someone who knows them of someone who does. plus its not a massive force is it.

Reactions: 9
Freedom of information maybe? Dont the police have to tell you if an officer is still active?

Reactions: 6
Freedom of information maybe? Dont the police have to tell you if an officer is still active?
I dont think they could confirm about an individual under FOI could they? more like there were x number of officers transferred to a support role maybe....even that might be pushing it

Reactions: 3
Someone is looking for free stuff!
Sheā€™s put on the bottom of that Wilby getting hand me downs- R has enough money to buy him new clothes (as she shows all the time), youā€™d think she would encourage Emily to donate the clothes to someone who needs them.

Reactions: 14
See if you actually did that, I'd think you were a bit of twit to be fair. I can't people who think their own entitlement means rules in place don't apply to them and don't think about the consequence to anyone else.

I never knew what she did as a part time working Mommy, what does she do as a fu time working Mommy?

And doesn't that defeat her usp been as everything is based around her being a part time working mommy?!
Under new government guidelines if her husband is a ā€œkey workerā€ and she canā€™t do her blogging with the children there she can actually send them to school

Reactions: 5
In one question she says don't speak badly of the other parent and then a few stories on she still makes a sly dig saying her experience in family court was really shocking!! Just stop!!!!
You might not slag the other parents off to the kids faces, but you sure as hell make the whole world know about your history!!
3 times in 24 hours you have referenced how apparently awful the boys mum is now. There's just no need!!!
You pick which questions to publicly answer, so you don't even have to address that publicly. Keep it private ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 27
In one question she says don't speak badly of the other parent and then a few stories on she still makes a sly dig saying her experience in family court was really shocking!! Just stop!!!!
You might not slag the other parents off to the kids faces, but you sure as hell make the whole world know about your history!!
3 times in 24 hours you have referenced how apparently awful the boys mum is now. There's just no need!!!
You pick which questions to publicly answer, so you don't even have to address that publicly. Keep it private ffs
Isn't it sad that a woman who supposedly helps other women takes example to and singles out one other female like she does. Shows her true vile character. Regardless of what the boys mum may have done she should at least be able to show some empathy and just not bring it up at all for the boys sake surely?
Imagine having a step mum (that's what you are rach) who splashes your personal buisness all over the internet like that to over 200k people. Awful.

Reactions: 19
This makes me feel sick to my stomach. Joshā€™s wife must have felt so powerless being able to see and feel what was happening, this woman constantly there snaking in on her family, not being able to trust anyone. Times when she came back from work to pick up the kids and they were all there like a happy family etc. Being gaslighted by them all that she was being paranoid.
View attachment 381065
So sad. She saw an opportunity to have what she wanted for a long time and swooped in and selfishly took it šŸ˜•
Using her own favourite word, she'd been 'obsessed' with Josh and his family for a long time, since telling his Mum she was going to marry him one day.
Funny how she says Hannah WAS her best friend. Not best friends anymore?

Reactions: 12
Isn't it also against the law to pretend to be a police officer? so if he isn't one any more and she says he is then all his (ex) colleagues would know and she'd get in trouble surely. There's no way he's going out to work, he's on all videos and if he worked nights like she stated last week then she's be all over Insta moaning about being on her own especially at night time.
I think thatā€™s why she was clever with the wording. I 100% donā€™t think he is a police officer any longer. He might still work for the police in a civilian role (which is why she slyly worded it, that heā€™s still in the same career). He might still be with the same employer, but he isnā€™t a police officer because her ego ruined it for him. The way she behaved, parading him all over her social media as an officer, was totally inappropriate and completely at odds with the way the police are meant to conduct themselves on their personal social media. Yes, he should have been man enough to tell her so and put boundaries in place, but it stroked his ego too. They fucked it up for him because of her online narcissism. No way is he a serving officer. He makes tea in the call centre, Iā€™m sure of it šŸ˜‚ . 100%, down the line, that will cause problems for them. She can dress it up anyway she likes, that he still has the ā€œsame careerā€, he doesnā€™t and he will resent her for it.

Reactions: 22
As if anyone would actually ask this lol
Exactly. Who would ask a question like that?

So sad. She saw an opportunity to have what she wanted for a long time and swooped in and selfishly took it šŸ˜•
Using her own favourite word, she'd been 'obsessed' with Josh and his family for a long time, since telling his Mum she was going to marry him one day.
Funny how she says Hannah WAS her best friend. Not best friends anymore?
She's used to go into his bedroom and sniff his pillows šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.