PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trevi House rach? Did they drop you when people contacted them about the PayPal? Hope so.

Reactions: 9
How can’t the huns put two and two together?!
‘Warrior’ Emily fled DV and needed everything donated/ gifted, needed to be in their support bubble etc... but she works in management and her kid has all the latest clobber. Okay.
AFFDAD46-7EE3-4231-9F37-59A403B9340E.jpeg

Reactions: 12
*TRIGGER WARNING - CHILD ABUSE*

Totally appropriate to share this without a trigger warning 🤯 or at all, given it’s Betsy’s private life...

Also she has made out for so long that Betsy “witnessed” a lot of abuse towards herself not that Betsy was physically abused. I’m sorry but, and I say this as someone who has been abused in my own home by my husband, if EVER my child was treated like this I would be gone to the nearest refuge and I would not be leaving because the decor wasn’t up to scratch. Yes, I’ve put up with tit I shouldn’t have and my kids too have heard things they shouldn’t have but SURELY the physical abuse of your small child would make any mother leave immediately?

I apologise if that’s too simplistic a view but this has made me feel even more like Rachel was partly to blame for that relationship.

03B2454E-00CA-4824-8EFE-253B9D37DECB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Totally appropriate to share this without a trigger warning 🤯 or at all, given it’s Betsy’s private life...

Also she has made out for so long that Betsy “witnessed” a lot of abuse towards herself not that Betsy was physically abused. I’m sorry but, and I say this as someone who has been abused in my own home by my husband, if EVER my child was treated like this I would be gone to the nearest refuge and I would not be leaving because the decor wasn’t up to scratch. Yes, I’ve put up with tit I shouldn’t have and my kids too have heard things they shouldn’t have but SURELY the physical abuse of your small child would make any mother leave immediately?

I apologise if that’s too simplistic a view but this has made me feel even more like Rachel was partly to blame for that relationship.

View attachment 381644
She’s not done a good job of hiding his name either

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Must be desperate times in the patchwork family when your having to remind your followers why they became followers in the first place 🤷‍♀️ is it a day to relive the old days in the hope of reviving the popularity or something? Give it a rest rachelelioioeelo and just skip to the next ad. Leave the kids past where it belongs.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 381644
Funny how she shared this after a few of us mentioned that dv post. Everyone look at me I am a poor victim of dv too! I even went to a refuge but I returned as the decor wasn't to my liking.
It's almost as though she wants everyone to know what happened to her.
2D24227F-4FFD-49D8-848D-6E4F274C17F2.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Isn't it sad that a woman who supposedly helps other women takes example to and singles out one other female like she does. Shows her true vile character. Regardless of what the boys mum may have done she should at least be able to show some empathy and just not bring it up at all for the boys sake surely?
Imagine having a step mum (that's what you are rach) who splashes your personal buisness all over the internet like that to over 200k people. Awful.
My husbands two children ( now grown up) lived with him when he split with their mum, they had their reasons as a family and when we married, they were still at school . I’ve always had the ultimate respect for their mum as she gave birth to them not me and if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have them in my life. Many people have asked me over the years why they lived with us when their mum was local and it wasn’t something I ever discussed as it was the children’s lives . One thing I will say is that I know from experience there is a chance both boys will one day will want to have a relationship with their real mum , there’s almost a primeval longing and bond for the woman who has given birth to you. My husband’s eldest as a teenager did and although I fully supported it, my husband felt incredibly hurt as he felt he’d done everything for years but at the end of the day, your mum is your mum . Risks and benefits have to be taken into account or in some cases making sure your kids are safe.

Reactions: 24
There’s definitely something unraveling behind the scenes. Josh’s desperate date night stories and her manic sharing of confidential information about her daughter’s past abuse to 200k strangers. She’s manic and has a point to prove to someone. It’s how she’s lived her whole life, full of vitriol, hatred and bitterness. Always out to get someone and make herself feel relevant.

Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but sharing private detailed information in the form of court documents regarding the physical abuse your young daughter experienced from her own father, is disgusting. 200,000 strangers do not need to know that just so you can prove a point!!!!

How about sharing the other side of the story of where you were equally abusive to him too?
It doesn't excuse what her ex husband did, but if she's going to go as far as publicly share those details, then at least paint the whole story!! Most of the time it probably was one sided, but don't make yourself out to be the bleeping innocent saint you think you are!!!!
Your stupid followers need to tell you to reign it in! And if they are genuinely asking you to share this information, then you as a bleeping adult and protector of your kids should know where to draw the line!!!

Reactions: 21

View attachment 381644
I found that extremely hard to read.
I can tell from first hand experience it’s not that simple. My mum married a man who used to rape her, beat her to a pulp, he once even bit a chunk of her arm off. He broke my arm when I was 7 by throwing me against a wall so hard it knocked me out. She stayed for 2 years before she finally got out because he kept telling her he would kill us all, he would burn the house down when we all slept etc. If she has been through anything remotely close to what my mum went through then I do sympathise with her (putting aside all the PayPal stuff, I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true with all that).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can tell from first hand experience it’s not that simple. My mum married a man who used to rape her, beat her to a pulp, he once even bit a chunk of her arm off. He broke my arm when I was 7 by throwing me against a wall so hard it knocked me out. She stayed for 2 years before she finally got out because he kept telling her he would kill us all, he would burn the house down when we all slept etc. If she has been through anything remotely close to what my mum went through then I do sympathise with her (putting aside all the PayPal stuff, I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true with all that).
I’m sorry you went through that but to be honest that isn’t then level of abuse she described in her book. She talks about being violent towards him herself.

Reactions: 9
It all comes down to her need to create content to draw in her followers and stay relevant to keep the ads coming in and lining her pockets.

To use the trauma her daughter went through for content is despicable.

Reactions: 23
What have I missed I've been busy past couple of days...did I see that she's been justifying wine o' clock daily on the thread?

Reactions: 2
No she hasn't been through anything remotely close to that. From what little I could read in that statement, I wonder why she still has her children. I know mothers have lost their children for far less, failure to protect, risk of future emotional harm, etc, when she was just as bad as he was.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 381644
Oh my bleeping god. Is their no one that will tell her to stop doing this to those poor girls. I am absolutely sickened that she refuses to protect even her step daughters let alone Betsy from the eyes of other people 😩 It’s not a soap opera Rachael, it’s not content, it’s not even your bleeping story to tell, it’s their lives, they own their memories NOT YOU.

So there you go, she’s just abused her Maternal role and told everybody the blokes name is Wayne Chamberlain. (Which I knew actually, I just never wrote it here because I put her daughters privacy above a bit of gossip.) I’m stunned. We all come here to chat and we all know different things, yet we let out less to save her children than she does. Utterly abhorrent, and it’s not ‘raising awareness,’ it’s 2020, the whole bastard world is aware of Domestic Abuse, there are countless, easily accessible information points for people to use if in that situation. She is raising her own bleeping profile on the back of those girls.

She clearly does not understand what is happening with this in a wider context. She did not show any coherent understanding of the DA bill in that little ramble she wrote. She’s a liability plain and simple. She should be nowhere near victims of anything when she can not even offer the correct support to her own children. Plus let’s be fair here, if your Husband is abusing you, it can be hard to leave. If he’s abusing your children. That’s a whole other ball game completely. She’s lost whatever mind she had left 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am now comfortable to talk about my experience of being in an abusive relationship and will talk to anyone who may need advice but never, ever would I share documents about it. That's completely disrespectful towards my son! I can't believe she's done that.......actually, yes I can!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s definitely something unraveling behind the scenes. Josh’s desperate date night stories and her manic sharing of confidential information about her daughter’s past abuse to 200k strangers. She’s manic and has a point to prove to someone. It’s how she’s lived her whole life, full of vitriol, hatred and bitterness. Always out to get someone and make herself feel relevant.
Preparing for the big build up to announce the new CIC and lots of lovely new donations for her to claim as a director !

Reactions: 22
I'll be honest, I was skeptical when people came on here months ago saying she'd sent them copies of court documents. I just wasn't convinced anyone would share that information with strangers. I stand corrected. Apparently she's willing to share absolutely anything if it gets her sympathy/followers/freebies.

She's a bleeping disgusting human being.

Reactions: 25
completely off topic but Why has R & J gone to the supermarket together? they’ve left B with all the kids,well i’m assuming all of them but she’s only shown herself with T and W no sign of S,I and E.... surely only 1 of them is suppose to go? 🤦🏻‍♀️ they treat B like a live in babysitter...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.