PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I find awful about this. If indeed true, Josh chose not to stop drinking to provide Seb with stability. He is his father and couldnā€™t but the mental wellbeing of his son above booze.
If Seb was affected, surely you would have stopped completely as a couple. Well, I know thatā€™s what would Iā€™d have done šŸ˜ž

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Do you know what I find awful about this. If indeed true, Josh chose not to stop drinking to provide Seb with stability. He is his father and couldnā€™t but the mental wellbeing of his son above booze.
If Seb was affected, surely you would have stopped completely as a couple. Well, I know thatā€™s what would Iā€™d have done šŸ˜ž
Agree thatā€™s so weird and a huge cop out. More virtue signalling from ā€˜full time working mummyā€™ if a kid was really affected by alcoholism you wouldnā€™t have one sober adult. For one thing that implies one of you is drunk... surely youā€™d just cut the drinking out around the kids completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
No no
The science is that the boys are biologically josh, but in reality they are ours together!
No...in reality your a big witch who refuses to be supportive of their biological mother... but let's not get into that again... she just pisses me off with her deflections and LIES.
I hope a few of her followers asked her where the PayPal money was

to quote PTWM ā€˜ no no sunshineā€™ the boys arenā€™t yours together , they are not your sons, they have their own mum who gave birth to them !
She really shouldnā€™t be talking about the drinking aspect and the boys feeling safe , still wheeling out the same stuff, please stop referring to their real Kim , you may not mention her but youā€™re certainly alluding to whatever problems she had that affected the boys.

Reactions: 21
She really does talk shite. There's numerous pics of her on that grid over the years with a glass of red wine. That's not the drink of someone who doesn't like alcohol. Nor would you drink it whilst sat on the sofa or in the garden alone sometimes once the kids have gone to bed as she claims. I know a few people that are social drinkers only because they aren't fussed about it. I went through a t-total stage after an extremely bad hangover once and the thought of any alcoholic drink made me heave for months. I just told people I didn't want a drink. It's no big deal. She just wants to stick another knife in the back of the boys mum.

Reactions: 25
so shes doing a 2nd book tour?... whereā€™s the book too? the new book or old book? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Agree thatā€™s so weird and a huge cop out. More virtue signalling from ā€˜full time working mummyā€™ if a kid was really affected by alcoholism you wouldnā€™t have one sober adult. For one thing that implies one of you is drunk... surely youā€™d just cut the drinking out around the kids completely.
Itā€™s certainly odd to explain it in such a way as acceptable. Iā€™ve never been one for drinking in the house anyway. As Iā€™ve gotten older I donā€™t really drink socially either because bleeping hangovers go on for a week. My Husband isnā€™t a drinker, but one of my older kids Dads loves a drink or 12 šŸ˜‚.

However nothing like that has ever had an adverse affect on the kids. If it had agreements to stop would have been made on the spot from all of us. I guess everyone is different and expects different things but I expect a Dad to be protective above all else. I canā€™t stand it when I see adults put their own needs above something a kid has vocalised as traumatic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I just think thatā€™s basic parenting 101.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s really gonna go with the whole ā€œJosh is still a police manā€ thing isnā€™t she? Heā€™s at home more than my dog is. Thereā€™s not a single hope in hell heā€™s home that much as a police officer, especially during a pandemic when the force is being stretched & members are out with Covid and isolating. Sheā€™s a strange one.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sheā€™s really gonna go with the whole ā€œJosh is still a police manā€ thing isnā€™t she? Heā€™s at home more than my dog is. Thereā€™s not a single hope in hell heā€™s home that much as a police officer, especially during a pandemic when the force is being stretched & members are out with Covid and isolating. Sheā€™s a strange one.
Maybe by ā€œcareer heā€™s had for the last 14 yearsā€ she means professional drip

Did they seriously have Edgar on the list? Edgar Hambleton. Ffs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Or Huxley hambleton. Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s a very odd way to word it and that screams untrue to me.. if this question is from a new follower then the answer doesnā€™t actually answer anything. She needed to just say ā€œhe works for the policeā€ but the fact she was very careful not to makes me 100% sure he doesnā€™t anymore šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 24
It was a very evasive answer. UNLESS he/she has been warned officially not to mention it on social media anymore?

Reactions: 11
Frilly teeth referencing Anna Mathurs post from yesterday about validation and how people have the right to feel fed up in their Mansions with all their stuff gifted or paid for by likes and ticks just the same as those poor sods in a bedsit on ESA or you know just like those that have lost their jobs and are genuinely shitting it .....because of course your fed up ness and angry foot stomping is just the same but in a more expensive jumper whilst picking out your new bathroom/kitchen/whatever tit you are up to

The thing IS frilly teeth yes of course people can feel fed up even millionaires but ..... and listen carefully

the difference is between saying it because you are genuinely depressed and stressed and saying it because you are a little diddums and didnā€™t get your own way over something or because the kids you film endlessly for Ads and tit get on your tits but the worst reason that you use is for FAKE engagement

So duck off

And according to Anna if I read her right Iā€™m entitled to feel you need to be told that what with all things being equal šŸ˜˜

Oh and stop filming your eldest step son topless

* edited to add the melodramatic puffed sleeved top šŸ‘
She is really is low.
See if you actually did that, I'd think you were a bit of twit to be fair. I can't people who think their own entitlement means rules in place don't apply to them and don't think about the consequence to anyone else.

I never knew what she did as a part time working Mommy, what does she do as a fu time working Mommy?

And doesn't that defeat her usp been as everything is based around her being a part time working mommy?!
She works full time? As what? Full time cockwomble or full time prat? She wouldn't know a full time job even if it came slapped her in the face. Sit down. As for the whole teacher recording to mock them, least THEY are trying to educate your kids. You are an absolute disgrace.
Mocking those on low incomes? Be careful who you tit on trying to be relevant, those same people won't be there when your eventual downfall happens.
What exactly do you do all day apart from sit and snort into your phone. Just because you can scam enough people to pay for your house šŸ™„šŸ™„ (ramble I know and doesn't all flow)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She totally contradicts herself in one bloody post. 'I hate the taste of alcohol, but will occasionally have a glass'. I mean wtf?! I actually hate the taste of alcohol, so I never ever drink. There's not 1 bottle of alcohol in my house. What a div.

Reactions: 19
She totally contradicts herself in one bloody post. 'I hate the taste of alcohol, but will occasionally have a glass'. I mean wtf?! I actually hate the taste of alcohol, so I never ever drink. There's not 1 bottle of alcohol in my house. What a div.
If you hate the taste of something you donā€™t consume it.

Sheā€™s a liar and a thick one at that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.