PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we know she doesn’t work “full time” or at all tbf 🙄 but let’s pretend she her work is full time... she could not work for the next 6 months/ 12 months until Covid improves and focus on the kids- just cancel the house renovations as that’s going to be costing her a tidy sum. That’s what a lot of us are going to have to do cut hours and she’s lucky she could just not work and she won’t hAve to scrimp.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I find awful about this. If indeed true, Josh chose not to stop drinking to provide Seb with stability. He is his father and couldn’t but the mental wellbeing of his son above booze.
If Seb was affected, surely you would have stopped completely as a couple. Well, I know that’s what would I’d have done 😞
I thought the exact same thing. So he must have experienced both of his parents being drunk at the same time? How does that make Josh a better parent than his ex? Josh is a selfish little mummy’s boy by the sound of it!!

Reactions: 21
Find it reallllllly hard to believe that a young Seb was like “Ok so one of you can be bleeping rat arsed but the other sober then I will feel safe”

Fully believe being around drunk people can upset him, don’t believe the shite his wicked step mother is spouting

I must say also maybe I’m a big shitebag (I am) but watching W take that amount of banana in his mouth before probably running off again ughgggh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of what she’s planning in that house! Basically knocking it down and starting over - that’ll be cheap 😒

Also the summer house is like a sauna 🤔 sure

Reactions: 12
Just a couple of questions Rach. Firstly, your mum named your kids?!? Is this the same mum that abandoned you aged -3 months or some tit like that. The same mum that meant you’ve grown up with a Cinderella complex!! You maybe want to speak to your therapist about that and the compulsive lying hun. And second is that wallpaper paste you use on your hair to get the This is England/androgynous look.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely detest olives 🤮 so there's no way I would occasionally snack on them, so why would she occasionally drink if she hates it 🤔 she's too thick to keep up with all the lies she tells 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Josh posting pictures on his account both with Rachet with what looks like alcohol and her teeth looking great too!

Reactions: 7
Should we send any thanks to that dentist for making her look so awful, are teeth meant to be at that angle when the braces will be coming off shortly?

Reactions: 11
She has reignited my rage today. bleeping wow. Of course she’ll have another baby and get that holiday home in Spain and renovate the house she’s bought and spend more money on one coat than I earn in a month and write a third book when she can’t even bleeping string a sentence together and she’ll continue to hijack other people’s kids and siblings and parents to act as her own because apparently karma is fake and justice doesn’t happen.

Everything she has is built on lies and deception because people like me followed her because we thought she would help us, NOT because she was an influencer. Now she’s used that following to get everything she wants and people like me still have nothing, including her help.

F8B119A8-E494-444E-95DE-55A1232FC888.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Looking at those baby names, i hope she doesn't have any more. 🙈

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously but how would she get a mortgage seeing as her income varies month to month?
Is it judged on what she's earnt the previous year plus Josh's wage?
As if Josh is still in the Police force, yet another lie from Rach.

And there we go. Coco the Clown is back with another bleeping ad tagged on the end of her Q&A so all the huns sit and watch it and pay for her next extravagance. bleep.

E8D745BC-339F-42FE-A8EA-BAB44CECAD5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She really does look like a clown there. Is that blusher?!?!

Reactions: 14
On a catch up but just wanted to pop in and say why does she put that screen in the kitchen ? Poor wibble is transfixed turn it off ! And it she is going to be a tit mum and leave it in put it in a better position that poor boys neck ! 😡

And there we go. Coco the Clown is back with another bleeping ad tagged on the end of her Q&A so all the huns sit and watch it and pay for her next extravagance. bleep.

View attachment 380513
That blusher!!!!!! 🤭🤭
My mother would get a wet wipe launched at her face if she tried pulling this tit!!

I remember having my school photos done when I was a teenager and me and my mate sat and put layer after layer of blusher on because the school photos always ended up looking shite and making us look like Casper, we didn’t look half as bad as this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I've just watched all the stories. So Joyce was sent to Costa yesterday to get her coffee for her therapy sesh.
I'll say it again, the boys aren't yours Rachel. They are well balanced as their mother was obviously doing a great job until you took over and decided you wanted your own little patchwork family and saying that alcoholism was a factor when you and Joyce have bottles scattered all over the house🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.