PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've just watched all the stories. So Joyce was sent to Costa yesterday to get her coffee for her therapy sesh.
I'll say it again, the boys aren't yours Rachel. They are well balanced as their mother was obviously doing a great job until you took over and decided you wanted your own little patchwork family and saying that alcoholism was a factor when you and Joyce have bottles scattered all over the house🤔
The whole situation stinks to me like it was Rachel’s plan all along. She “knew the boys” all their lives through Hannah, she knew Josh for years and told his mum she would marry him when she was about 15? And now lo and behold she has them all with no ex wife or biological mum to consider.

309CD117-4FB0-461F-98AC-780187F3457A.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or are most of her answers really passive aggressive?
100% they’ve had a backlash from her stories last night and are both shitting themselves over money 😂. What a pair of dickheads honestly.

Unfortunately that’s the trouble with planning your life on a unstable public career choice. One wrong turn can end it all overnight.
Rach, you and Josh should NEVER change.
You’re both doing such a great job of showing the world what you really are! Keep it up 👍

Reactions: 18
Oi Rach I thought the midwife discharging you said the thing about it being major surgery? Now it’s the surgeon? witch flashbacks exist for a reason and you can use them to help you track your own lies 💜

PS my surgeon came round with consultant to say hello, then next time I saw him he was elbow deep in my uterus, then I never saw him again. Didn’t say a work. What a lucky woman you are 💜

Reactions: 13
The whole situation stinks to me like it was Rachel’s plan all along. She “knew the boys” all their lives through Hannah, she knew Josh for years and told his mum she would marry him when she was about 15? And now lo and behold she has them all with no ex wife or biological mum to consider.

View attachment 380573
Of course it was her plan all along... she's bleeping Glenn Close 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at those baby names, i hope she doesn't have any more. 🙈

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously but how would she get a mortgage seeing as her income varies month to month?
Is it judged on what she's earnt the previous year plus Josh's wage?
As if Josh is still in the Police force, yet another lie from Rach.
I should imagine she had to put down a fairly substantial deposit. Enough to bring the mortgage down to what Josh could afford on his salary. I wonder where she got that money from?!

Reactions: 9
duck OFF YOU RANCID witch. You work full time do you? Doing what, exactly? Talking to yourself on camera and uploading it to Instagram isn't a job, you tosser. And your husband is a full time key worker is he? Again, doing what, exactly? As he certainly isn't out of the house for 40 hours per week, and you haven't referenced him working from home in months.

How dare you slag off teachers, who are working their absolute arses off having been thrust into remote teaching with about 12 hours notice.
I didn’t watch yesterdays stories because I flicked on and saw she’d posted hundreds and it was just too much 😂 Glad I didn’t now. What a bleeping wanker. She’s in a dream land and spinning people along for the ride!

Reactions: 9
I find it even sadder that Seb lived with her for 5 months before Issac joined them. I can’t stand the thought of siblings being separated especially if they are from a chaotic family. If the mum was so bad why was Issac allowed to stay with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oi Rach I thought the midwife discharging you said the thing about it being major surgery? Now it’s the surgeon? witch flashbacks exist for a reason and you can use them to help you track your own lies 💜

PS my surgeon came round with consultant to say hello, then next time I saw him he was elbow deep in my uterus, then I never saw him again. Didn’t say a work. What a lucky woman you are 💜
Pretty sure that when whoever discharged her told her to rest, they didn’t mean take part in a tik tok video with the other children whilst holding the baby a couple of weeks later...

Reactions: 10
I find it even sadder that Seb lived with her for 5 months before Issac joined them. I can’t stand the thought of siblings being separated especially if they are from a chaotic family. If the mum was so bad why was Issac allowed to stay with her.
Because he was about two and needed his mum I expect, poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.