PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread 🙂

PTWM’s stories haven’t sat right with me for a while, I think she’s absolutely tone deaf to the current situation. Trying to be the relatable mum but posting all the house updates in the middle of a pandemic! Clearly isn’t following the rules after watching the video in Costa yesterday and all her bubbles she seems to have. It’s one thing to break the rules and another to post them all over social media!

I just don’t get how she can get away with all she does IF her husband is still a Police Officer 🤯

Also, the being proud of Betsy saying if she isn’t getting paid, she’s not interested - great way to promote volunteering and charity work, especially in these times, which is exactly how she tries to portray herself and encourage her followers to do!
Haven’t watched stories today but wasn’t BeKind going to volunteer at the old people’s home the other month?

Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched stories today but wasn’t BeKind going to volunteer at the old people’s home the other month?
Yeah, I seem to remember her being like the Florence Nightingale of volunteers and lots of old people had instantly written her into their wills as they were just so so honoured to have such a great gal like Betsy around 🙄 They will have forgotten they lied about that but now you have reminded them Betsy will be away to shove on one of her many North Face chav pad jackets and be away to do her shift now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Microsoft word can be downloaded on an iPad and I pay £5.99 a month. Since she’s paid her sofa she can afford it!!

Reactions: 14
It's the way she moans on and rolls her eyes about the builders being noisy that gets me.

I appreciate it may be irritating but the builders didnt pick a house at random and just rock up and start making noise for no reason, she chose to renovate her house and with that choice comes noise and disarray!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Rach,

Just popped by cos I’ve seen your latest post and I’d like to say -

Pot. Kettle. Black

See ya
Came here to comment on this too 😂 what an absolute fraud she is. How she looks at herself every day and keeps a straight face I don’t know!

Reactions: 16
Hi Rach,

Pot. Kettle. Black

See ya
Good to see she’s finally got the memo then 👍.

Yes sweetie, when you lie and cheat your way through life, inevitably it will bite you on your arse and you’ll be left with a shoddy loft conversion, multiple kids that you can’t handle, bad hair and a Husband who people will do a mile walk detour to avoid having a conversation with.

Sucks doesn’t it 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Hi Rach,

Pot. Kettle. Black

See ya
oh how this made me laugh my arse off 😂
Must be why she has tit hair, tit teeth, tit style, and is always moaning about how hard life is.

just goes to show though, money doesn’t = happiness, you can have all the houses, all the tit expensive coats and Cardis you like, but if you’re not happy what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 She’s definitely sent herself those Q+A’s.
Has she lived in Devon all her life? ( that’s what she says in q&a) I thought they moved there as kids? I read her crappy book but that was when it first came out. She tells that many lies I can’t remember .

Reactions: 10
Has she lived in Devon all her life? ( that’s what she says in q&a) I thought they moved there as kids? I read her crappy book but that was when it first came out. She tells that many lies I can’t remember .
Yeh she said she moved from Manchester??

Reactions: 12
No, she was born in Manchester. The area her family are from is another thing she lied about in her book 😂

Reactions: 10
The science is that the boys are biologically josh, but in reality they are ours together!
No...in reality your a big witch who refuses to be supportive of their biological mother... but let's not get into that again... she just pisses me off with her deflections and LIES.
I hope a few of her followers asked her where the PayPal money was

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.