PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Point no.3 👏 ..... connects with her story about finishing paying off her pink sofa so she felt better about having £31 back per month. Some of those outfits were £20 at least!

I hope she gets caught out by the teachers if she uses the excuse of lack of technology. She has plenty of money going by the cost of her cardigans and coats.
Microsoft office is less than £100 (think about £79.99) for 5 people to use and you can put on ipads etc. Buy a Bluetooth keyboard and the kids are set.
Funny how she can afford a deposit for a mortgage and start full on renovations on at least 3 rooms at the same time and a brand new car in the middle of a pandemic... but cant afford a laptop or software for her kids education 🤔🤣🤣
Oh and not to mention doing 3 full on trial runs of her Christmas dinner
Honestly, she's so full of tit I don't know whether to laugh at her or be furious (obviously I'm angry)
She seriously needs a mental health evaluation because her behaviour, lies and just general personality isn't normal or ok

Reactions: 30
Frilly teeth referencing Anna Mathurs post from yesterday about validation and how people have the right to feel fed up in their Mansions with all their stuff gifted or paid for by likes and ticks just the same as those poor sods in a bedsit on ESA or you know just like those that have lost their jobs and are genuinely shitting it .....because of course your fed up ness and angry foot stomping is just the same but in a more expensive jumper whilst picking out your new bathroom/kitchen/whatever tit you are up to

The thing IS frilly teeth yes of course people can feel fed up even millionaires but ..... and listen carefully

the difference is between saying it because you are genuinely depressed and stressed and saying it because you are a little diddums and didn’t get your own way over something or because the kids you film endlessly for Ads and tit get on your tits but the worst reason that you use is for FAKE engagement

So duck off

And according to Anna if I read her right I’m entitled to feel you need to be told that what with all things being equal 😘

Oh and stop filming your eldest step son topless

* edited to add the melodramatic puffed sleeved top 👍
Best selling author. ‘Them days’ 😬
Please don’t help your children with their English work Ratchet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No filming of the kids homeschooling today, I have a smug smirk on my face imagining that someone has had a word with her and told her not to film them while they are schooling, that would have really really bleeping pissed her off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
She was being really rude about the builder yesterday wasn’t she? When he said he got brought up on mince and tatties.. and ‘you don’t know how lucky you are’ I don’t know how old her builder is, but it felt like she was taking the piss out of him!! My OH is a builder and I’d be pissed off if I saw her talk about him the way she did. She’s turned so entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She was being really rude about the builder yesterday wasn’t she? When he said he got brought up on mince and tatties.. and ‘you don’t know how lucky you are’ I don’t know how old her builder is, but it felt like she was taking the piss out of him!! My OH is a builder and I’d be pissed off if I saw her talk about him the way she did. She’s turned so entitled.
He's probably way more switched on than her put me downs if he's a cowboy builder even funnier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Molly from Love Island 😂👏🏼
That’s her. I have no interest in her but I know she’s really popular and has made a lot of money really quickly. Rachealeeeeeee is clearly trying to get her to notice Betsy, thinking she can push her down the same route

Reactions: 6
That’s her. I have no interest in her but I know she’s really popular and has made a lot of money really quickly. Rachealeeeeeee is clearly trying to get her to notice Betsy, thinking she can push her down the same route
As soon as betsy turns 18, rach will be filling in every TV application possible for betsy to get famous 🤣
I'm just glad gogglebox hasn't approached them hahaha... wilby could have a starring role

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who thinks that advertising the no doubt expensive vegan ready meals is utterly tone deaf when many people can barely afford to feed their families without food banks?
The vegan food in that advert is expensive. She can’t read the room.

Ew can’t cope with them allowing Wilby to run around a costa in no shoes in the middle of a pandemic, imagine the filth on that costa floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wasn't there a story during last lockdown about Seb and chromebook that the school lent him?
Yeah there was because she went on about how it was lost then it had been left at school, she lies so much , and she Is a total moron works full time, wish my ft work was lying on the sofa all day instead of a 50 minute commute to work and back and a 11.5 hour shift , which btw she also annoys me I'm busting my arse in a hospital seeing the awful effects of covid and shes breaching every lockdown rule going.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As soon as betsy turns 18, rach will be filling in every TV application possible for betsy to get famous 🤣
I'm just glad gogglebox hasn't approached them hahaha... wilby could have a starring role
I’d have to stop watching if that happened and I love Gogglebox 😭

Ew can’t cope with them allowing Wilby to run around a costa in no shoes in the middle of a pandemic, imagine the filth on that costa floor 🤢
I’d be more concerned he was spreading all their covid germs over everything that other customers are going to pick up on the way through.

Also just thought she doesn’t seem to have any connections to other mums either to help her with issues on homeschooling. 🤔 I understand this probably stops the older the kids get and it’s more a primary school thing (might be wrong?)? but lots of questions about task set we ask in the group chat rather than going to the teacher and not just now during lockdown.

Reactions: 12
Also just thought she doesn’t seem to have any connections to other mums either to help her with issues on homeschooling. 🤔 I understand this probably stops the older the kids get and it’s more a primary school thing (might be wrong?)? but lots of questions about task set we ask in the group chat rather than going to the teacher and not just now during lockdown.
Because everyone local to her can't stand her so they stay clear! And apparently everyone in the school playground slag her off. Dont blame them tbh. I'd swerve her aswell

Reactions: 21
The rules really don't apply to them, do they? I once took my son into a Costa and asked if he could use the toilet. They wouldn't allow it because of covid, I said it was fine and we'd just stand there until he pisses on their floor. They then let me use it 😂 I get they are locked for a reason and for paying customers but he's 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so B is going to try and make necklaces and hoping to sell them on her Depop..i’m surprised Ratchet hasn’t told her HUNS about it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.