PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know FT work if it slapped in the face - get back to me when you've worked a 40 hour week *without your phone* Rach.

Reactions: 17
I cried about homeschooling today, because I was at work ✨key worker✨ And my daughters great grandparents are homeschooling her because me and her dad actually work and I’m worried that we’re failing her 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's annoyed/amused so much her declaration that she works full time. Can just imagine the conversation with the teacher

R - sorry but I work full time
Teacher (fully aware of her 'full time' job) - oh, apologies I didn't realise you worked full time, what is your job?
R - I'm a social media influencer.
T - Really? What's your page? I might have heard of you?
R - Part Time Working Mummy
T - Well this is awkward 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nothing says 'shop at Tesco' quite like 2 people sat talking with their mouths full of food and eating with their mouths wide open :sick:

Sadly for people that genuinely might want to try some of that vegan food, they won't get it for free and it costs a bleeping fortune!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg that Jordan in the community has put something on saying big sis vibes and she shared it on her story. Are they for real. Someone as weird as her!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't imagine delivering "presents" to someones door is an essential journey....😏

I have my phone to homeschool my son on. Last lockdown I sat every evening, heavily pregnant and unwell, and copied out all the worksheets down to the drawings even so he could do the work easier and thats what I will do again because I can actually be bothered to assist my son rather than just moaning. I can't afford to buy a laptop....but the difference is I haven't just brought a house, a brand new car, countless new designer outfits and kitted my baby out in a million new outfits (he gets second hand off ebay)

And how hard is it really to log onto these live lessons. Why does she act like she has no clue? Its not relatable at all, she just looks like a thick twit!
My 8 year old can operate zoom! You don't need an account, you have a meeting ID and a password that is sent to you....thats it. Has she ever heard of asking someone else or google rather than harassing the poor teachers.

I'm not a teacher but I know how hard they must be working. My sons teacher was sending emails with work for the week at 9pm! Plus she's been teaching in the classroom all week. It infuriates me that she has the nerve to actually take the piss out of them. It's disgusting!

Sorry for the rant but she has really got my back up the last couple of days 😖😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does this woman ever stop bleeping moaning?
It’s your choice to have lots of kids and lockdown wasn’t the plan for many families. But suck it up and get on with it, if she stopped making a drama of everything she might actually get some work done with them. I honestly can’t believe the dumb act she continues to put on. It must be exhausting! She’s very lazy and homeschooling is showing it up even more! I bet the teachers are fed up with her! She needs a dose of reality and to actually work for a living! How would she cope if she actually had to go out to-a real job!

Reactions: 26
Because everyone local to her can't stand her so they stay clear! And apparently everyone in the school playground slag her off. Dont blame them tbh. I'd swerve her aswell
What a sad life really. I mean I am not friends with any of the mums in my daughters class but we are all friendly with each other and the group chat is really helpful. I also have family and friends who offer help virtually. Because she has no one to lean on in real life - she comes online then to get validation and „help“ from strangers. Slags of teachers and technically people that actually work full time openly and in public in the process for content. She is ridiculous..! We were all thrown into the deep but it’s also not the first ride on the rodeo.. so really get a grip Rachel.

Reactions: 16
You’ve hit the nail on the head now. When she talks to her phone she feels like she’s talking to her mates, it’s really sad. I have so many people I can moan to about home schooling and she’s moaning to her own face in selfie mode
What a sad life really. I mean I am not friends with any of the mums in my daughters class but we are all friendly with each other and the group chat is really helpful. I also have family and friends who offer help virtually. Because she has no one to lean on in real life - she comes online then to get validation and „help“ from strangers. Slags of teachers and technically people that actually work full time openly and in public in the process for content. She is ridiculous..! We were all thrown into the deep but it’s also not the first ride on the rodeo.. so really get a grip Rachel.

Reactions: 23
I had a break down a couple of years ago. I know what it feels like to be surrounded by people but actually to have noone who cares. I feel like rachaeleoeo is in the same situation, surrounded by Josh's family but they're there for him not her. And I cant help but feel like instead of watching his wife making a fool of herself talking into her camera like she does he needs to be taking the phone away and getting her the emotional help and support she clearly needs. Stop being an enabler joyce and start being the husband she needs. She is very clearly lacking something in her life and your job as her husband is to put her emotional and personal needs before the bank balance. Your children wont thank you for letting her carry on like she is.

PTWM #58 rach and the enabler. Building the bank balance one fake story at a time.

Reactions: 26
The rules really don't apply to them, do they? I once took my son into a Costa and asked if he could use the toilet. They wouldn't allow it because of covid, I said it was fine and we'd just stand there until he pisses on their floor. They then let me use it 😂 I get they are locked for a reason and for paying customers but he's 4!
See if you actually did that, I'd think you were a bit of twit to be fair. I can't people who think their own entitlement means rules in place don't apply to them and don't think about the consequence to anyone else.

I never knew what she did as a part time working Mommy, what does she do as a fu time working Mommy?

And doesn't that defeat her usp been as everything is based around her being a part time working mommy?!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
See if you actually did that, I'd think you were a bit of twit to be fair. I can't people who think their own entitlement means rules in place don't apply to them and don't think about the consequence to anyone else.

I never knew what she did as a part time working Mommy, what does she do as a fu time working Mommy?

And doesn't that defeat her usp been as everything is based around her being a part time working mommy?!
Her usp was fake to start with anyway.
Now shes full time scammer!
Give it time, and she will say the CIC is her full time job!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's not about entitlement, it's them denying the use of a toilet to a 4 year old. As if I would have let him pee on the floor! Hence the laughing emoji. Think I'm a twit all you like 👍🏻

Anyway, moving on, back to Rach. If she supposedly works "full time" now. You'd think she'd change her name for the world to know. She's full of bullshit!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Works full time? 🙄 I’d love to know what her definition of work is.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been thinking 🤔.
Is it possible that Josh got the boot from D&C Police and lied to Rach that he was now doing covert operations for MI5. When really he’s dividing his time between watching birds, neighbourhood watch and sitting in Astrids discussing sustainable fashion?
ASK TO SEE A PAYSLIP RACH.
THEY ARE LYING TO YOU ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just caught up with her stories... maybe instead of moaning on them she could be homeschooling her kids. And she wouldn’t know full time work if it smacked her in the face 🤬

It's not about entitlement, it's them denying the use of a toilet to a 4 year old. As if I would have let him pee on the floor! Hence the laughing emoji. Think I'm a twit all you like 👍🏻

Anyway, moving on, back to Rach. If she supposedly works "full time" now. You'd think she'd change her name for the world to know. She's full of bullshit!
Oh I will and I do 👌

A laughing emoji doesn't take away your own belief that you think the toilet should have been opened just for your 4 year old.

You would have ripped ptwm if she'd done the same, you know you would have!

Toilets are closed, find an alternative. It's what every parent has had to do at some point in their parenting life.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just caught up with her stories... maybe instead of moaning on them she could be homeschooling her kids. And she wouldn’t know full time work if it smacked her in the face 🤬
The time it took to get dressed up in that ridiculous outfit, do her hair and makeup and then sit waffling to herself in the camera, edit it (add the captions etc) and upload to Instagram, she could have set the kids up properly and spent time helping. Betsy, Seb and Tallulah shouldn't need too much assistance and could be in their rooms alone, and there's tables in the kitchen and second lounge where Edie and Isaac could sit either together or separately. It's not difficult and yes, having lots of children at different stages means a bit more planning and organisation, but yet again she fails to read the room and recognise just how fortunate she is that she has a large enough house and enough money to be able to provide the laptops/tablets, plus no matter what she says, she does not work at all, let alone full time, unlike many others who are juggling working from home or still going to work with having kids trying to learn as well. As for slagging off the teachers, how bleeping rude can you get. Believe it or not, the teachers actually want their pupils to learn, they're not deliberately making it difficult and if you ask for help, they will provide it - but remember they are not just supporting you, they have a class full (and secondary teachers have multiple classes). Teachers do not expect parents to be able to teach like they can - otherwise there wouldn't be much call for teaching as a profession, would there?

Oh I will and I do 👌

A laughing emoji doesn't take away your own belief that you think the toilet should have been opened just for your 4 year old.

You would have ripped ptwm if she'd done the same, you know you would have!

Toilets are closed, find an alternative. It's what every parent has had to do at some point in their parenting life.
Well duh, that's an obvious suggestion. There wasn't an alternative. Thanks though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.