PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting a petition. All those who wouldn’t mind PTWM bleeping off of Instagram for the whole of for the lockdown so she can home school her children and not try and sell us crap and pretend to be a charity please sign below.....

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe she has had the bleeping audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 378699
Has she not read any communication from the school? These 3 hours have been set by the government to ensure kids don’t fall behind and schools are required to follow up and set targets. We queried it (nicely) on day 1 (not Friday) with our school as it wasn’t clear in their letter and we panicked as our employers don’t care. They sent another clearer explanation and have adjusted their remote learning offer the next day based on parents feedback.

Teachers are amazing with also having to homeschool their own kids in all this. Ours are still going into school some days and have to provide help to those without technology. And throughout being helpful and understanding to parents.

Plus I am wearing the same three outfits in rotation and certainly don’t have time for make up, hair and insta talks...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, there’s so much bullshit in today’s sob story about how hard homeschooling is, I don’t even know where to start.
1) Telling lies on Instagram is not a full time job. Considering how busy she is she certainly had time to do her hair and make up (badly).
2) She said Isaac said THEY had an enrichment day, and Betsy then says so THEY had the morning of. Who are they? Because Isaac and Lula don’t go to the same school and she’d already talked about Edies work? This was made up to make it look like a kid had a melt down because of homeschooling - all for sympathy.
3) Maybe buy Wilby one less over priced outfit this week - that would ensure she had enough money sort them out with proper technology
4) “can’t login” is all I ever hear from her - fucks sake write down their username and passwords
5) That story about Sebs teacher teaching the whole lesson on mute is bullshit. I’m a teacher and have seen loads of people retweeting the story about the teacher being on mute. It wouldn’t happen - there’s at least half of the class who would’ve alerted the teacher on Teams using the chat function - the teacher also would have realised when she asked the class a question. Maybe instead of laughing suggest that Seb messages to say so?
6) Oh and lastly - schools have to provide 3-5 hrs worth of work. No school in this country would phone a parent and ask for evidence that she’s taught the kids all day.
So basically all of this is to try and be relatable to other parents - it’s all lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think Josh’s full time key worker is as a carer - to her - she is utterly incapable and useless. If she is trying to pretend her full time job is sitting in front of that bloody phone spouting shite day in day out then she needs to get a grip on reality.
Edited to add - sounds like she is after 5 gifted laptops as well 😂 you seriously couldn’t make this tit up. Has enough money for deckchairs, egg swings, trampolines, clown clothes, braces but can’t buy her kids a laptop?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well as
I can’t believe she has had the bleeping audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 378699
you clearly spend hours filming/promoting your family and uploading for content plus hours in your bedroom telling rubbish stories for your huns , I think the proof is pretty much in the pudding and you’ve snot yourself in the foot proving you aren’t spending the time you should be making sure your kids are studying .

duck OFF YOU RANCID witch. You work full time do you? Doing what, exactly? Talking to yourself on camera and uploading it to Instagram isn't a job, you tosser. And your husband is a full time key worker is he? Again, doing what, exactly? As he certainly isn't out of the house for 40 hours per week, and you haven't referenced him working from home in months.

How dare you slag off teachers, who are working their absolute arses off having been thrust into remote teaching with about 12 hours notice.
My daughter in law is a primary teacher and in the last lockdown was teaching many kids from different schools who were either kids of key workers although the great majority were from homes that meant they’d be better off at school.

Reactions: 12
Well as

you clearly spend hours filming/promoting your family and uploading for content plus hours in your bedroom telling rubbish stories for your huns , I think the proof is pretty much in the pudding and you’ve snot yourself in the foot proving you aren’t spending the time you should be making sure your kids are studying .
Her kids are just one big inconvenience to her unless they are needed for content. I'm glad the school has pulled her up on doing sweet fa to help her children. She has sabotaged their every chance of learning (crams them all in the same room to disrupt each other, let them run riot in front of where betsy is trying study, shoutand scream and interrupt sebs lesson)
Shes a selfish entitled duck wit and when she fucks off, when she gets there she can duck off again 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh and this week some time she was going on about how stressed Betsy was about her work and exams ect. Didn’t really seem like she gave a tit today!
if she spent less time filming herself chatting waffle and doing ads for Tesco she might find it all more manageable
She’s really fucked me off today - she’s just trying to capitalise and seem relatable

Reactions: 20
She’s also lied (what a surprise) about what tech they have. She said Betsy uses an old laptop of Josh’s and the other four share his new MacBook but they have a PC (looks like a Mac) in their blue lounge - the other day she filmed Isaac sat in front of it laughing at Wibble. Pretty sure the boys also have a PC in their room for gaming which could be repurposed and would give Isaac somewhere quiet to study.

Isaac is only a year younger than Tallulah; he, T and Seb are all capable of getting on with it with minimal input if their parents just firmly outline their expectations and check in every now and then.

T was on an Apple Mac yesterday.. ! A quick google search can tell her that there are versions of Microsoft Word for Mac or even iPads. So no need of a new PC! Also didn’t S have a chromebook from school?

Reactions: 12
Isn't she late today posting today's recording of the kids having their dinner?
D5329F7B-4756-43C5-8B16-365077FB9DD2.jpeg

Here's Jeremy Wade holding up one of her dental moulds.
E605BD27-DADB-4E8A-B7F8-8B5FE949684E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
So all that slagging off teachers and glorifying being a tit parent was to increase engagement for another Tesco advert - this time using a full-time vegan to advertise Veganuary 🤦🏼‍♀️ shameless, selfish, greedy cunts

3F2AA815-96E6-4DF6-A86D-ED149ED24963.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So all that slagging off teachers and glorifying being a tit parent was to increase engagement for another Tesco advert - this time using a full-time vegan to advertise Veganuary 🤦🏼‍♀️ shameless, selfish, greedy cunts

View attachment 378806
Ah so the ‘ I’m so stressed with home schooling the kids’ ‘ I’ve had a little cry ‘ ‘ I’m just like all of you’ has an ulterior motive as usual ..... for the inevitable ad .....

Reactions: 14
Instead of spending £300 on boots, £400 on coats and £40 on a babgro... if your kids are desperate for school technology then bleeping buy them a laptop!
But its a load of tit anyway... edie can log into teams via her ipad or any mobile device, the same as isaac, the boys also have a pc for the their gaming that she shown in a previous video. And also, the school would have offered them a chromebook to take home with them!!! So they all would have had enough devices for each of them to log onto and go into different rooms!
And jumping on this bandwagon just to roll out a vegan ad when your kid ain't even full on vegan anyway (wears make up which i can bet isn't vegan and wears a Northface coat and leather gucci belt)
She needs bleeping banning the leech

Reactions: 22
so, after listening to the rubbish that comes out of her mouth, i still don’t get why B, S & T can’t work in their own rooms and I & E downstairs being supervised. Surely they are old enough to work independently, with R checking every hour to make sure they’re ok.., i don’t get it!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.