PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so, after listening to the rubbish that comes out of her mouth, i still don’t get why B, S & T can’t work in their own rooms and I & E downstairs being supervised. Surely they are old enough to work independently, with R checking every hour to make sure they’re ok.., i don’t get it!!
Content

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And also, the school would have offered them a chromebook to take home with them!!! So they all would have had enough devices for each of them to log onto and go into different rooms!
Wasn't there a story during last lockdown about Seb and chromebook that the school lent him?

Reactions: 19
I am absolutely enraged by her stories and her attitude! She is beyond ignorant. Teachers will be aware that some people are struggling with debt and other issues within the home and so in addition to planning and delivering education, they will be trying to help them in any way they can and certainly not having a go at them! Actually teaching is such a small part of the job! I wonder if Tesco etc would be interested in her slating key workers and other professionals.

Reactions: 13
Instead of spending £300 on boots, £400 on coats and £40 on a babgro... if your kids are desperate for school technology then bleeping buy them a laptop!
But its a load of tit anyway... edie can log into teams via her ipad or any mobile device, the same as isaac, the boys also have a pc for the their gaming that she shown in a previous video. And also, the school would have offered them a chromebook to take home with them!!! So they all would have had enough devices for each of them to log onto and go into different rooms!
And jumping on this bandwagon just to roll out a vegan ad when your kid ain't even full on vegan anyway (wears make up which i can bet isn't vegan and wears a Northface coat and leather gucci belt)
She needs bleeping banning the leech
She makes enough from her ads in one month to buy each school aged child a brand new device and still have change leftover 🤷 although there always seems to be multiple tablets and laptops lying around for everyone (not to mention Edie's kindle thing). Does she forget that she literally shows everything, all the time?

Reactions: 18
Here goes:
Bit of defending and having a go.....

right Rachel, teachers have to provide at least 22hrs a week of “live teaching” now what’s the point in them planning lessons and what not if you can’t even be arsed to do it with your kids. The proof is that your kids are online and logged on for the register at 9am....
For secondary school it is for every lesson. Our homeschool agreement is as follows
All schooling must take place in a public area of the house...no bedrooms.
all children must be dressed and ready to study.
Regardless whether it is a live lesson or pre recorded, or just work set on google classroom, Seneca, my maths, sumdog etc etc the school can log into each account and see who was on when and doing what. 99% of teachers are there monitoring google classroom to answer questions in real time.
no filming or recording of live lessons....
Yeah well done hun.
so why isn’t seb in the pink lounge, Lula in the blue lounge, both with headphones.
issac and edie can both sit at the kitchen table and you can flit between all the children.
The reason why is because you want to be relatable. Buy Microsoft word Rachel like everyone else has.
Oh and I hope Betsy has been paid for the Tesco ad

Reactions: 21
I haven't seen today's stories. Do I dare? Sounds like she'll piss me right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s also lied (what a surprise) about what tech they have. She said Betsy uses an old laptop of Josh’s and the other four share his new MacBook but they have a PC (looks like a Mac) in their blue lounge - the other day she filmed Isaac sat in front of it laughing at Wibble. Pretty sure the boys also have a PC in their room for gaming which could be repurposed and would give Isaac somewhere quiet to study.

Isaac is only a year younger than Tallulah; he, T and Seb are all capable of getting on with it with minimal input if their parents just firmly outline their expectations and check in every now and then.
03FC2189-A6C4-4181-B902-9DC5BC8F5B63.jpeg
I’m pretty sure she has more then likely got this memo too.. and we know they have games consoles !!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Relatable Rach playing the poor me and duck my life card followed by an #ad. So predictable.

Spending 10 mins every other day recording an #ad doesn't count as working full time hun. I know its tit babe but you do get paid about £100 a minute so maybe you could remember that whilst preaching to followers that are probably lucky to have £100 a week as income at the moment.

Oh, beetle juice called btw, he wants his top back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here goes:
Bit of defending and having a go.....

right Rachel, teachers have to provide at least 22hrs a week of “live teaching” now what’s the point in them planning lessons and what not if you can’t even be arsed to do it with your kids. The proof is that your kids are online and logged on for the register at 9am....
For secondary school it is for every lesson. Our homeschool agreement is as follows
All schooling must take place in a public area of the house...no bedrooms.
all children must be dressed and ready to study.
Regardless whether it is a live lesson or pre recorded, or just work set on google classroom, Seneca, my maths, sumdog etc etc the school can log into each account and see who was on when and doing what. 99% of teachers are there monitoring google classroom to answer questions in real time.
no filming or recording of live lessons....
Yeah well done hun.
so why isn’t seb in the pink lounge, Lula in the blue lounge, both with headphones.
issac and edie can both sit at the kitchen table and you can flit between all the children.
The reason why is because you want to be relatable. Buy Microsoft word Rachel like everyone else has.
Oh and I hope Betsy has been paid for the Tesco ad
No bedrooms? Not possible in my house, I'm working in the dining room, partner working in the lounge, the only other rooms we have are kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms 🤷 luckily my child's school haven't said that she can't be in her room!

Reactions: 11
No bedrooms? Not possible in my house, I'm working in the dining room, partner working in the lounge, the only other rooms we have are kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms 🤷 luckily my child's school haven't said that she can't be in her room!
We have five rooms in total 🤣

Reactions: 5
Frilly teeth referencing Anna Mathurs post from yesterday about validation and how people have the right to feel fed up in their Mansions with all their stuff gifted or paid for by likes and ticks just the same as those poor sods in a bedsit on ESA or you know just like those that have lost their jobs and are genuinely shitting it .....because of course your fed up ness and angry foot stomping is just the same but in a more expensive jumper whilst picking out your new bathroom/kitchen/whatever tit you are up to

The thing IS frilly teeth yes of course people can feel fed up even millionaires but ..... and listen carefully

the difference is between saying it because you are genuinely depressed and stressed and saying it because you are a little diddums and didn’t get your own way over something or because the kids you film endlessly for Ads and tit get on your tits but the worst reason that you use is for FAKE engagement

So duck off

And according to Anna if I read her right I’m entitled to feel you need to be told that what with all things being equal 😘

Oh and stop filming your eldest step son topless

* edited to add the melodramatic puffed sleeved top 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi guys, need a bit of a favour

Basically (“So”) when she said she works full time I collapsed and now have to go to hospital. I don’t want to take the baby with me so need someone else other than my partner to come with me. I think I might have had a seizure too? Full time. She said full time. She said she works full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When I first signed up to Instagram i quite liked following some people who seemed to have it all it was a bit of escapism from my crappy poor life. But seeing these entitled arrogant snotty uploads about how hard done to these poshos are really is a step too far isnt it. Like you've just said everyone is allowed to feel down in the dumps it's ok but pretending to have it tough when your living your best life spending money donated for abuse victims is lower than low.
Sickening what shes been posting today. I hope the huns wise up and unfollow.

Reactions: 22
Hi guys, need a bit of a favour

Basically (“So”) when she said she works full time I collapsed and now have to go to hospital. I don’t want to take the baby with me so need someone else other than my partner to come with me. I think I might have had a seizure too? Full time. She said full time. She said she works full time.
Full time bullshitter more like
It takes effort, puffy tops, lipstick and pleather trousers apparently 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, there’s so much bullshit in today’s sob story about how hard homeschooling is, I don’t even know where to start.
1) Telling lies on Instagram is not a full time job. Considering how busy she is she certainly had time to do her hair and make up (badly).
2) She said Isaac said THEY had an enrichment day, and Betsy then says so THEY had the morning of. Who are they? Because Isaac and Lula don’t go to the same school and she’d already talked about Edies work? This was made up to make it look like a kid had a melt down because of homeschooling - all for sympathy.
3) Maybe buy Wilby one less over priced outfit this week - that would ensure she had enough money sort them out with proper technology
4) “can’t login” is all I ever hear from her - fucks sake write down their username and passwords
5) That story about Sebs teacher teaching the whole lesson on mute is bullshit. I’m a teacher and have seen loads of people retweeting the story about the teacher being on mute. It wouldn’t happen - there’s at least half of the class who would’ve alerted the teacher on Teams using the chat function - the teacher also would have realised when she asked the class a question. Maybe instead of laughing suggest that Seb messages to say so?
6) Oh and lastly - schools have to provide 3-5 hrs worth of work. No school in this country would phone a parent and ask for evidence that she’s taught the kids all day.
So basically all of this is to try and be relatable to other parents - it’s all lies
Point no.3 👏 ..... connects with her story about finishing paying off her pink sofa so she felt better about having £31 back per month. Some of those outfits were £20 at least!

I hope she gets caught out by the teachers if she uses the excuse of lack of technology. She has plenty of money going by the cost of her cardigans and coats.
Microsoft office is less than £100 (think about £79.99) for 5 people to use and you can put on ipads etc. Buy a Bluetooth keyboard and the kids are set.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is it just me who thinks that advertising the no doubt expensive vegan ready meals is utterly tone deaf when many people can barely afford to feed their families without food banks?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is it just me who thinks that advertising the no doubt expensive vegan ready meals is utterly tone deaf when many people can barely afford to feed their families without food banks?
But she needs the money so she can buy North Face coats help other people, poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.