PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**VERY LONG BULLSHIT RANT Status BY RATSHit Over on FB **

I too came over here to defend her after her tattle snot fest, haven’t left since 😂
So what happened to that article everyone was falling over themselves to write about how horrifically she was trolled?

Oh I forgot, it never got published because it never bleeping happened. Francesca the Fantasist strikes again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember reading this and thinking OMG how crazy of that lady to go through all that to find her address but then the more I thought of it and followed along with her I realised that R is the one who put her own address out there for people to know & put all the kids school information public..she wasn’t being stalked per say..everyone body and there bleeping cow knew where she lived and she still to this day continues to put out all of there private information public 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t on Tattle at the time of the Tattle rant but whenever I watched her stories she seemed almost manic so i decided to look up Tattle and learnt ALOT!!!!! and that bleeping laugh she does when she’s talking about something serious really goes through my brain!!
I was the same! I came over as a guest at first on tattle but soon signed up when I saw the light!! And unfollowed her!
Really really wish me or someone would have screen recorded the snot fest .. it really did deserve an award!
I’m going to sleep now but I’m going to have a look at my earliest messages on tattle tomorrow to see what I have said about her😂

So what happened to that article everyone was falling over themselves to write about how horrifically she was trolled?

Oh I forgot, it never got published because it never bleeping happened. Francesca the Fantasist strikes again 🙄
Exactly! Because that is what she is x

Reactions: 9
Rach is the very definition of a bleep. The tesco shop that she had to buy flowers and then the 2 iPhones tonight, how can that inspire anyone to want to run to tesco and buy the latest iPhone? But then put this out?View attachment 388351

• Angry
Reactions: 18
You would think because she works in collaboration with tesco she would ask them to donate food parcels etc to ETF and her shelters she supports, or maby that's her " behind the scenes " work and she keeps her donations anonymous 🤔........ oh wait would that ever

Reactions: 17
I’ve just read my a letter from my daughters head teacher, and apparently the government have put something in place about setting ‘legally binding requirements that schools have to follow, enforced by ofsted, where they’re expected to do 3-5 hours work daily’
My daughter done no work last lockdown. It was a fight every morning. But she was year 6, and I just thought she wouldn’t be learning the same things at primary that she would at secondary
We had to our own version of homeschool for our Year6 son in lockdown 1 as we had no up to date device to do google classroom on it constantly crashed anyway, he got a new tablet for Christmas with help from my MIL so he foes this lockdown 4 hours plus a day on Teams, it's a massive slog to get him to do it & very stressful for me & I have 1 child! I've no idea why she would say she works full time she clearly doesnt & the treatment of her children so publicly is eye watering really 8 feel terrible for them , maybe not the eldest tho 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe, she of all people, is sharing a quote from Janet Lansbury. She is the COMPLETE opposite to what Janet Lansbury is about and her child philosophy. What a joke.

Reactions: 5
How ironic 😒
"Only share products I would use" like those earbuds that turned up days before Christmas and have never once been seen again as everyone has air pods? The baby stuff for cradle cap which had never been mentioned before she was being paid to say it, when suddenly Wilby had the most horrific cradle cap of any baby ever? The McCain roast potatoes when every time she makes a roast she brags about how amazing her roast potatoes are? The list of crap that she advertises and then you never see again is bleeping endless.

I don't know about anyone else, but my favourite part of the good old Tattle rant was when she said she couldn't leave the house without Josh, when she had filmed the entire thing sat in her car without Josh there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No, she has her own. And R and B the vegan have one 🙄 I reckon R paid for Emily's as well.
I don't see what's so bad about B having one though because presumably she bought it before she went vegan? It would make more sense to not buy more non - vegan clothes than to just throw out the ones you already had (and tbh wouldn't even occur to me really that a coat could be non vegan unless it's leather)

Reactions: 2
I don't see what's so bad about B having one though because presumably she bought it before she went vegan? It would make more sense to not buy more non - vegan clothes than to just throw out the ones you already had (and tbh wouldn't even occur to me really that a coat could be non vegan unless it's leather)
No, pretty sure it’s new this season

Reactions: 4
It was purchased after and they are known to still not be 100% sustainable. We only take the piss because she preaches so much about veganism. The same that she expects a lift everywhere but seems to care about the environment so much!

Reactions: 10
I came here after the snot fest Tattle rant and couldn't find anything she'd said was here. That planted the seed. I still followed her but also read here too. The rose tinted glasses soon fell off and I began to question the things she was posting. Then more and more ads which seemed to be contradictory. Like the Nutella one where they all gathered around the table for breakfast, happily munching on Nutella on toast. So what about the numerous Maccies breakfast runs she was always doing 🤔 Then those Sheepers slippers which I thought looked lovely until I saw the price.

And then I joined in over here 😁

Reactions: 16
For the huns who believe Emily was fleeing violence and then they see her there like that. Swearing doesn’t bother me at all personally but you know all happy and jovial and what a laugh. Not saying you can’t get your happiness back after abuse because of course you can and she by all accounts has but...if merely weeks ago your toothy leader led you up the garden path to believing this woman has nothing, alone with her child, fleeing horrifying things then you see that? You’re not asking questions?
I don't mind the swearing either, I can probably swear far too much myself, but i would never have uploaded that to my SM. Especially when R's followers are all likely to be young mums with children probably listening. Its also highly unprofessional on a business page that is then followed by an advert!

Reactions: 12
It was purchased after and they are known to still not be 100% sustainable. We only take the piss because she preaches so much about veganism. The same that she expects a lift everywhere but seems to care about the environment so much!
Oh fair enough, I assumed it was old (I also always thought North face was just like mountain warehouse / regatta / bog standard outdoor brand so clearly I know nothing 😂🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
That sex chat is so inappropriate. Are her huns stupid. That's not how someone who's just fled dv would be chatting!

Reactions: 14
I really wish we could re watch that tattle rant 🤣🤣
She really thought she had the power to take down a whole website forum. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was pretty good acting and it took me a while to come over and read for myself. I'd also love to know the numbers of the followers like me who got converted 🤣
Me!!! I proper stuck up for her at the time and couldn't believe people could be so cruel! It took me a while to come over and read for myself but I can't believe I was taken in for so long!

Reactions: 15
Oh fair enough, I assumed it was old (I also always thought North face was just like mountain warehouse / regatta / bog standard outdoor brand so clearly I know nothing 😂🤦‍♀️)
It pretty much is but that coat Emily is wearing is £215, she doesn't even have a job. 3 matching coats at that price!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.