PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. So last night because people were going on about Twitter. I put Rachael Hambleton into the Twitter search bar.
So you know we though there was 2 go fund me for warriors and one for the house. It turns out there was three for warriors. One for 6k, one for 11k and 1 for 9k. The house one was 1k
She had 4, not 3 go fund me’s 😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
First time poster here and tattle convert 🙋‍♀️ Have followed PTWM from the beginning and remember her tattle rant. I was one of the naive ones to feel sorry for her and think how awful you people were. I didn't come to look at tattle at the time as thought you were horrible trolls and didn't want any part in it. I was listening to a podcast last month with Lalalaletmeexplain and Megan Rose Lane, and they mentioned the awful comments Megan had received on tattle and it reminded me of ptwm. I was already raising my eyebrows at ptwm's extravagant lifestyle and some of her content. So I came to tattle to nosey, and oh my I have had my eyes opened since. Tattle has taken over my life lol, I have read threads on the nurse mum, Stacey Solomon, Mrs hinch etc but ptwm I am disgusted with. I view her in a totally different light now and shocked at how she gets away with it!! I am annoyed at how long it took me to see the light but hey I'm here now 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg. So last night because people were going on about Twitter. I put Rachael Hambleton into the Twitter search bar.
So you know we though there was 2 go fund me for warriors and one for the house. It turns out there was three for warriors. One for 6k, one for 11k and 1 for 9k. The house one was 1k
Well they're not worded in a way that anyone can doubt. They clear as day state the donations are for the warriors/people suffering from domestic abuse. Her paypal donations one might have been worded in a way that she could get out of, but not those. So where the duck has all that money gone?!

And where the hell is Qwerty and Empen with our update on what the police are doing with their very important reports about these go fund me accounts... 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow so £30k in go fund me and endless paypal money. ALL NOT ACCOUNTED FOR!!!
Whats your excuse for that ay rach???
£150 asda voucher excuse just doesn't cut it does it!!!

Reactions: 21
Well they're not worded in a way that anyone can doubt. They clear as day state the donations are for the warriors/people suffering from domestic abuse. Her paypal donations one might have been worded in a way that she could get out of, but not those. So where the duck has all that money gone?!

And where the hell is Qwerty and Empen with our update on what the police are doing with their very important reports about these go fund me accounts... 😐
I think they’re still on holiday, ooh to be on holiday right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is
First time poster here and tattle convert 🙋‍♀️ Have followed PTWM from the beginning and remember her tattle rant. I was one of the naive ones to feel sorry for her and think how awful you people were. I didn't come to look at tattle at the time as thought you were horrible trolls and didn't want any part in it. I was listening to a podcast last month with Lalalaletmeexplain and Megan Rose Lane, and they mentioned the awful comments Megan had received on tattle and it reminded me of ptwm. I was already raising my eyebrows at ptwm's extravagant lifestyle and some of her content. So I came to tattle to nosey, and oh my I have had my eyes opened since. Tattle has taken over my life lol, I have read threads on the nurse mum, Stacey Solomon, Mrs hinch etc but ptwm I am disgusted with. I view her in a totally different light now and shocked at how she gets away with it!! I am annoyed at how long it took me to see the light but hey I'm here now 👋
Welcome once you see her for what she really is there is no turning back

Reactions: 14
Wow so £30k in go fund me and endless paypal money. ALL NOT ACCOUNTED FOR!!!
Whats your excuse for that ay rach???
£150 asda voucher excuse just doesn't cut it does it!!!
I’m absolutely certain that Mama Massive has done more for others in 48 hours than Rachel has in four years. Completely transparent use of funds and many families have already received and spent vouchers so they can feed their kids. Even Rachel’s bleeping CIC only wants to help ONE person per month. It’s a joke and an insult and the money they want donating from strangers to fund this ONE act of kindness per month will mostly be spent buying Vanessa, Jo and Rachel North Face coats NOT sending out vouchers to hundreds of families in need a la Mama Massive who has not benefited AT ALL and has put in a hell of a lot of time and effort alongside parenting and working.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her pathetic excuses over the years are just infuriating.
She said she paid for a woman to have her garden renovated when in fact a local gardener offered to turf it for free so no money was spent.
Her pathetic boxes oer month that have only been done twice that are full of gifted items that she doesn't want, again no money was spent
She constantly asked for donated pushchairs (when she was gifted a free one)
Donated fridges/sofas
And now she's begging people to donate food when she's been given endless free food shops in big supermarkets.
So exactly what money have you spent ratchet??? Apart from lining your own pockets.
You may have got around the PayPal issue, but how are you going to explain the £30k go fund me money???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

I just had to scroll through thread three to get a screenshot of the £11k one. (Empen was a strange one 😂.)
This was the tweet that led me to the 9k one and I thought I’d never seen that amount mentioned before, just the others.

I’m not sure if any of it matters, but thats nearly 30k. Where has it all gone?

Reactions: 9
Wow! So its actually £27,772 in Go Fund Me donations that's unaccounted for, plus all the monthly paypal donations

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
A thought popped into my head this morning.....what if they are going to use the house as a meeting place etc for the CIC?
When she was talking about the plans for the house, she said she wanted to knock the hallway and dining room into one big room. Now that would be MASSIVE for a general house and why would you want to walk straight into you house from outside, when you've got a lovely hallway (I'm totally jealous). In my mind, it screams meeting room/therapy room.
A place to "help her warriors"......and also a brilliant excuse to improve their house and use the PayPal money to fund it as a business expense.
I may be waaaaaaaaaaaay off the mark here 😂

Reactions: 10
@FridaK how did you find these things on twitter? Admittedly I'm awful with Twitter cannot make head nor tail of it. But when I do search nothing comes up.

Reactions: 3
Does Go Fund Me have a twitter page? can them SS be shared to them that way with a request that the donations be looked into due to suspicion of misappropriation of funds?

Reactions: 5
People might disagree with me here but I just find that a police officer not only helping her get away with this but is also helping to spend the money and therefore benefitting from it the worst part. The police should be held to account for allowing one of their officers to be involved.

Reactions: 23
No wonder they could suddenly afford to buy and renovate their house!
I have a funny feeling, the go fund me was spent on her holiday and wedding, and she covered her tracks by saying the book money was used for that when in fact the book advance would only have been enough to pay for her teeth (3k her teeth totalled as she proved the other day) there is no way she recieved a huge amount in a book advance to be able to pay for a wedding and separate reception, holiday abroad for 7 people, a gucci belt, a £300 leather jacket, £3k braces and everything else she claimed were down to the book.
As a first time author I doubt she would have got a huge advance

Reactions: 12
Shall us tattle trolls get together and write a book? About a domestic abuser and her police officer enabler who create false donation campaigns to line their own pockets and fund their lifestyle? Us vile bastards could be an Amazon best seller too 😂

Reactions: 18
@FridaK how did you find these things on twitter? Admittedly I'm awful with Twitter cannot make head nor tail of it. But when I do search nothing comes up.
You open the APP onto you Home Screen. At the bottom there is a icon to search. You click that and it gives you the search bar and then you type into the search bar what you are searching. That loads results and you click on all tweets. That gives you all the tweets with the word/s you have searched.

I typed in Rachael Hambleton, clicked on all tweets and there isn’t many. The tweet I found was about 10 tweets down the page 👍

People might disagree with me here but I just find that a police officer not only helping her get away with this but is also helping to spend the money and therefore benefitting from it the worst part. The police should be held to account for allowing one of their officers to be involved.
Yes. This is my problem with it all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.