PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a post from bakesbylotty - she's been getting trolled on her cake account by what looks like an Ex who has made a fake account or 2. I think she has meant to tag the account that was trolling her but tagged PTWM by accident.

R has previously said that she helped to rescue Lottie from a DA situation, so if that's true then she has comprised Lottie's safety in my eyes. Saying that though, the bakes account is public and there are pictures of Lottie on there with her kids so she has hardly helped herself either. I don't understand these people that set up public accounts when they are in that situation.

Its also extremely unprofessional on a business account to be sharing them messages. Just ignore and move on. Unless of course you are trying to boost your follower count and tagged PTWM in the hope of her sharing it and diverting traffic to your page.
Thankyou! Why is everything this woman (R) is involved with a dramaaaaaaaaa?!

Reactions: 9
Worth pointing out here that we’ve seen three young women now that Rach has *helped.*
Eden whose was threatening to bite peoples faces off on Facebook
Lottie whose got her kids all over open social media and is broadcasting her current fight on the same page
Emily who is consistently breaking lockdown rules, hangs out with Betsy leaving her kid at Rach’s and has (according to here) cut herself off from her family.

Can anyone tell me why the heck Rachael thinks she is qualified and sensible enough to get involved with further vulnerable women based on these examples? No offence to the girls as they are clearly all very young with a lot to learn but I’m not getting the feeling they’ve had the greatest advice so far 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
As if she made Emily go get her crying son whilst she carries on pissing about in front of the camera 😠

Reactions: 12
I know I swear but the amount of swearing in those stories is disgusting. The majority of her followers will be Mums who would more than likely watch those videos with their children about!

I wonder if R paid for Emily's coat? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Emily sat there in a North Face coat having put her kid into nursery so she can volunteer with Nina’s son Jordan. Who’s funding her lifestyle then? And how many unnecessary Covid risks are they going to take???

View attachment 387403

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So Emily's supposedly fleeing domestic violence and Rachelele is telling everyone exactly where she is volunteering. I just can't deal with these freeloading, deceitful idiots.

Also I wish all her followers would wake up and think about how Emily is affording her 2 bed flat when she had given up a free home and full time job in management to work part time as Ratchets nanny.

Reactions: 27
Emily is very well spoken isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ How many fucks??
She is not a nice person. I have a good friend who is an acquaintance of her and I have heard some awful things. She is a spoilt princess who doesn't care who she upsets or screws over to get what she wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.