PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml how on earth has she brought up children 🤦🏼‍♀️
don’t give him all the toast if he is going to throw it, you feed him you dumb witch, think of all those families that can’t afford just a loaf of bread and there you are filming being thrown around.
witch

Reactions: 17
Don’t pretend you care about hungry children and then film your own child throwing food on the floor that will then be thrown away and he will no doubt be offered something else to waste. Also, turn the bloody screen off.

View attachment 386913

Reactions: 18
Don’t pretend you care about hungry children and then film your own child throwing food on the floor that will then be thrown away and he will no doubt be offered something else to waste. Also, turn the bloody screen off.

View attachment 386913
He wouldn't be throwing it around and messing with it if the screens wernt there to distract him. Shes such a lazy parent

Reactions: 16
Turn the screen off and he might just eat. It's not rocket science Rach!

Also, if she still purees majority of his food, toast isn't really going to interest him. It's an effort for him.

Reactions: 13
Have I missed something she was sharing stories about how wonder teachers are? Thought she was slagging them off 🤔
Jumping on the bandwagon again and showing everyone how 'amazing' she is.
No context to that story again! Just likes showing off that she's been mentioned. 😠
'Look at me, my finger's on the pulse, I know everything about this!'
View attachment 386921

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He’s still transfixed in them screens, I’m sure she’s doing it to troll us now. People aren’t saying it just to be bitchy or awkward - they’re generally concerned about how much he’s addicted to a screen! When there’s loads of people to interact with in that house, he’d rather watch octanauts!

Also that poor dog really is depressed isn’t he?? U only see him wagging his tail and happy when she gets videos sent of the dog Walker (and Lula) taking him on a walk. I feel sorry for him x

Reactions: 12
Someone has shared her public service announcement on Twitter !
It’s not Rachaels statement, it was written by Child Psychologist Emily King.
Rachael just didn’t give her credit by tagging her.
You can find her at @emilywkingphd. It’s actually a great account 👍

Reactions: 9

Jumping on the bandwagon again and showing everyone how 'amazing' she is.
No context to that story again! Just likes showing off that she's been mentioned. 😠
'Look at me, my finger's on the pulse, I know everything about this!'
View attachment 386921
I was literally just about to say the same, she hasn't shared that because she believes teachers work hard, she has shared it because she wants the tag recognised. Shes vile

Reactions: 15
It’s not Rachaels statement, it was written by Child Psychologist Emily King.
Rachael just didn’t give her credit by tagging her.
You can find her at @emilywkingphd. It’s actually a great account 👍

Yeah sorry I was trying to say that someone random must have taken a screen shot of Rachel’s post and re posted it on Twitter I knew it was her that didn’t write.

Sorry I am not very articulate on my posts sometimes as I am still half asleep !

Reactions: 3
Going off topic for a second, not knocking what mama.massive is doing, but wouldn't it be better to contact your school and see if they are collecting food donations, so they can pass on to families in need?

Reactions: 5
He’s still transfixed in them screens, I’m sure she’s doing it to troll us now. People aren’t saying it just to be bitchy or awkward - they’re generally concerned about how much he’s addicted to a screen! When there’s loads of people to interact with in that house, he’d rather watch octanauts!

Also that poor dog really is depressed isn’t he?? U only see him wagging his tail and happy when she gets videos sent of the dog Walker (and Lula) taking him on a walk. I feel sorry for him x
It’s such a shame for that wee boy. My niece has a baby a bit younger than him and he is a chatter box (babble) and she has him outside walking everyday next to his pram !

Reactions: 8
More so that she’s not telling him to stop.
Nah, she is loving the FML content it provides 🙄 though it’s obvious there is an easy solution - turn the screen off and interact with him during mealtimes.

Reactions: 11
Turn the screen off and he might just eat. It's not rocket science Rach!

Also, if she still purees majority of his food, toast isn't really going to interest him. It's an effort for him.

Why not sit and engage with him while he eats instead of whipping your phone out for content ?

Reactions: 11
Nah, she is loving the FML content it provides 🙄 though it’s obvious there is an easy solution - turn the screen off and interact with him during mealtimes.
That’s what a normal person would do . Loves the attention . Seems once they hit a certain age she’s not interested . Until she can be best buddies with them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This was on a page that has been previously shared by rachele, do you think they're calling her out?

It's not her username in the message

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This was on a page that has been previously shared by rachele, do you think they're calling her out?

It's not her username in the message
Whose page is that on? Did Rachael send that message? Why am I not surprised 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s had three babies before and yet she still doesn’t know how to feed or encourage a baby at mealtimes wtf
Have a look at Lucy Mecklenburgh’s stories Rach, first time mum and doing an amazing job.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.