PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks you doesn’t it? I live in a constant state of holding my tongue until the urge to say what I’m thinking passes. You are doing a fine job 💪❤
If only she would allow freedom of speech in response to what she posts, you could educate her so much Frida, sadly it’s educated people that she is scared of, she gets away with effing and Jeffing, setting a bad example and influencing for all the wrong reasons other than to raise her bank balance, I am totally bewildered at how she gets these selling contracts.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I don’t mean to derail but just wanted to let you all know, I contacted mamma.massive and gave her a heads up on PTWM, only because she was asking for big accounts support and we all know how Rachel likes to jump on others bandwagon. I would hope that Rachel would stay away from anything PayPal but we know she has no boundaries.
Rachel you should follow MM example, she is proving how easy it is to account for PayPal donations.
My reply from MM !!!!

My reply from MM !!!!
New Member but long time lurker !!!

Reactions: 21
My reply from MM !!!!
Wow so do you think there has been more than you and me that has contacted MM to warn her? What did you say if you don’t mind me asking? I have not mentioned tattle as I don’t want to give Rachel Reason to just blame us here tattle so called trolls!

Reactions: 11
Judging by her stories it really does look like she’s doing it for the right reasons and being 100% transparent. Good luck to her. The families she will help will benefit and I think she, and all those who have donated to help, will be content knowing they’ve made a difference and that will be enough because they are good people.

Unlike someone we could mention 👀

ETA: judging by how easily this account with 11,000 followers has had over £1,000 in donations since 4pm today, I think it’s fair to say Miss Hambleton has made a VERY tidy sum indeed.

Reactions: 27
Judging by her stories it really does look like she’s doing it for the right reasons and being 100% transparent. Good luck to her. The families she will help will benefit and I think she, and all those who have donated to help, will be content knowing they’ve made a difference and that will be enough because they are good people.

Unlike someone we could mention 👀

ETA: judging by how easily this account with 11,000 followers has had over £1,000 in donations since 4pm today, I think it’s fair to say Miss Hambleton has made a VERY tidy sum indeed.
Yes Lucy, fair observation.

So when I messaged mummy massive I did not mention tattle I just said google PTWM tattle, but I then thought I wonder if anything has changed so actually did what I recommended.
Not sure if anyone has seen this and if/or I am late to the party but I had never seen this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes Lucy, fair observation.

So when I messaged mummy massive I did not mention tattle I just said google PTWM tattle, but I then thought I wonder if anything has changed so actually did what I recommended.
Not sure if anyone has seen this and if/or I am late to the party but I had never seen this before.

I think that was Big Mama’s post. I used to love reading her stuff but then someone called her out and said she was always going on about working with DA victims and she got upset and I don’t think we’ve seen her since. Big loss to the thread IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think that was Big Mama’s post. I used to love reading her stuff but then someone called her out and said she was always going on about working with DA victims and she got upset and I don’t think we’ve seen her since. Big loss to the thread IMO
Sorry’ I don’t understand?

Sorry for going off topic a bit but can anyone of you tell me if there is a thread on The Nurse Mun, she infuriates me most times, yes she is a amazing mummy to her son, but she is so self involved in her self, and a bit of a entitled t*at too

Reactions: 6
Sorry for going off topic a bit but can anyone of you tell me if there is a thread on The Nurse Mun, she infuriates me most times, yes she is a amazing mummy to her son, but she is so self involved in her self, and a bit of a entitled t*at too
No, we’re not allowed to talk about her on tattle.

That there her latest story of her and Issac. As a parent who was alienated by my sons father, and only now trying to build my relationship with my son who is now 21, that’s broke my heart, I know we are not supposed to mention The boys mum but this is horrid, Rachel is horrid and vindictive and Josh is a arse wipe for enabling her to post this. But Rachel I tell you now, I and S will want to connect with their mum as they get older, she may show you more kindness and not tell them what you and their father did and do, but Mark my words, they will connect with her, blood is blood, maternal connection is really hard to break.
Shame on you yet again.
I really feel for you , as a child one parent alienated me from the other which had the worst outlook on my teenage years, please give it time and continue to do all the good you’re doing to build your relationship with your son. It took me many years to rebuild a relationship with the parent who was alienated and that person is now the most wonderful grandparent and I feel that all the love they were denied giving me they now feel free to give my children . Sending lots of love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Piss off this kids seen more people than Mrs hinch has cleaned !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Piss off this kids seen more people than Mrs hinch has cleaned !
She’s ridiculous, for one thing they have a massive family and a cowing ‘bubble’. So melodramatic and self absorbed.

Reactions: 11
She’s ridiculous, for one thing they have a massive family and a cowing ‘bubble’. So melodramatic and self absorbed.
Should be grateful they have a big family . Some people have spent since last March on their own. Still isn’t good enough for her tho .
She’ll be one of these that if one of them get it say she’s done everything to protect them 🤔🤥

Reactions: 14
Have I missed something she was sharing stories about how wonder teachers are? Thought she was slagging them off 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.