PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see her tax return!!
Wtf ? Firstly you have had 9 months to file your tax return it doesn’t have to go in on 31st jan I actively encourage my clients to do it straight after the tax year closes ! Also you do not ring up to pay it’s all online head 😡🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtf ? Firstly you have had 9 months to file your tax return it doesn’t have to go in on 31st jan I actively encourage my clients to do it straight after the tax year closes ! Also you do not ring up to pay it’s all online head 😡🤯
She wouldn't know its online, because she probably doesn't pay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I see you are on my level of furious today 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nope. Nope. Nope. What the hell is that tesoc advert?! Camera swivels on to her Sitting on the bunker as if she's Bob geldof about to do a live aid appeal. She just does not care about anything other than herself. I am cringing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope. Nope. Nope. What the hell is that tesoc advert?! Camera swivels on to her Sitting on the bunker as if she's Bob geldof about to do a live aid appeal. She just does not care about anything other than herself. I am cringing so hard.
Shes a twit, £90 isn't a quick shop!
Thats a months shop for some people. And the 4 bunches of flowers... are they for her to pretend the teachers have sent them to her thanking her for slagging them off along with a card saying how amazing each child is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was probably ringing HMRC to see whether gifted fluffy clouds are tax deductible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair £90 in tesco doesnt stretch that far 🤷‍♀️ that's why I can't afford to shop there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever seen Ratchet do a post or story saying 'wear a mask, stay in' etc... ever?
I can't recall one but then again I do find myself skipping her stories on a regular basis.

Reactions: 7
To be fair £90 in tesco doesnt stretch that far 🤷‍♀️ that's why I can't afford to shop there 😂
It doesn’t go far but when you’re buying flowers and nappies it’ll go even less far! Clearly didn’t need to do another shop, I expect they’ve already had Gousto and Sainsbury’s deliveries 🙄

Love how she’s painted her ulcers to make her lips look bigger here 👀

View attachment 384019

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever seen Ratchet do a post or story saying 'wear a mask, stay in' etc... ever?
I can't recall one but then again I do find myself skipping her stories on a regular basis.
Why would she... she doesn't wear a mask, and she doesn't stay in
But in answer to your question, no she hasn't ever posted anything like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she... she doesn't wear a mask, and she doesn't stay in
But in answer to your question, no she hasn't ever posted anything like that
See with such a big audience of huns, she could do a great public service by endorsing the rules.

So obvious that she's a covid denier.

Reactions: 10
I spent £25 in aldi earlier. That did include a bottle of wine and a steak but the rest will last me and the little man a week. I can't imagine £90 in Tesco will go that far for a family of 8!

Reactions: 9
See with such a big audience of huns, she could do a great public service by endorsing the rules.

So obvious that she's a covid denier.
Shes a denier of alot of things 🤣
But I agree, she CAN use her platform for good. But she chooses to line her own pockets instead. Its unfortunate

I spent £25 in aldi earlier. That did include a bottle of wine and a steak but the rest will last me and the little man a week. I can't imagine £90 in Tesco will go that far for a family of 8!
This was kind of my point i was trying to make earlier, most people would make that stretch as best they can and shop in cheaper places (I shop in lidl aldi and iceland) the only time I shop in tesco is if I'm given the tesco vouchers from the school for fsm.
Considering she crys alot (we know she doesnt) over food poverty, then she spouts this shite. Just no need. If your going to pick ads then have some respect and don't do food ones rubbing it in peoples faces who can't afford much atm!!!!
She makes my blood boil

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t go far but when you’re buying flowers and nappies it’ll go even less far! Clearly didn’t need to do another shop, I expect they’ve already had Gousto and Sainsbury’s deliveries 🙄

Love how she’s painted her ulcers to make her lips look bigger here 👀

View attachment 384019
I wonder how she's done that because she doesn't wear lipstick anymore?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.