PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve got zero money worries and she doesn’t care who knows it. 4 bunches of flowers is £20 right there. Plus branded everything. Nothing is Tesco own brand or economy versions. View attachment 384081

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know this is gonna sound horrible because he’s just a kid but I find Wilby SO odd. He’s very vacant and just waddles around the house and his eyes are constantly glued to the telly. I’ve never heard him mumble or try and say anything. Surely he should be babbling away by now??

I think it’s because his siblings do EVERYTHING for him. There was a video the other day of someone spoon feeding him while he was engrossed in the TV. I just find it odd😟

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I know this is gonna sound horrible because he’s just a kid but I find Wilby SO odd. He’s very vacant and just waddles around the house and his eyes are constantly glued to the telly. I’ve never heard him mumble or try and say anything. Surely he should be babbling away by now??

I think it’s because his siblings do EVERYTHING for him. There was a video the other day of someone spoon feeding him while he was engrossed in the TV. I just find it odd😟
My youngest daughter didn’t speak until she was 3. She has 3 elder siblings that would talk for her

Reactions: 2
Finally just caught up on last couple of days and I'm just so disgusted at her sharing them documents! Who.. what....why....there's just no words why you would share that with a whole load of strangers. It's WIERD! She's wierd!

Thread suggested: PTWM: lower than a smack heads morals

Too much? My bad! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My youngest daughter didn’t speak until she was 3. She has 3 elder siblings that would talk for her
I know - that’s my point they do every thing for him. Even rach herself said he didn’t crawl or walk for ages because Edie carried him everywhere! I think she just plonks him infront of the telly for an easy life. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with a child having some screen time but it’s all Wilby seems to do! Every time she walks in the living room he’s just lay on the sofa and can’t take his eyes off the TV. Why doesn’t she play with him? The other day when Edie was playing with those blocks with him that’s the most I’ve seen him smile and laugh!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know - that’s my point they do every thing for him. Even rach herself said he didn’t crawl or walk for ages because Edie carried him everywhere! I think she just plonks him infront of the telly for an easy life. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with a child having some screen time but it’s all Wilby seems to do! Every time she walks in the living room he’s just lay on the sofa and can’t take his eyes off the TV. Why doesn’t she play with him? The other day when Edie was playing with those blocks with him that’s the most I’ve seen him smile and laugh!
Because she is Busy and Important businesswoman with Demanding Job.

• Haha
Finally just caught up on last couple of days and I'm just so disgusted at her sharing them documents! Who.. what....why....there's just no words why you would share that with a whole load of strangers. It's WIERD! She's wierd!

Thread suggested: PTWM: lower than a smack heads morals

Too much? My bad! 🤭
I've no idea why but I read that and thought 'morals lower than a smackheads dental bill" 🤣🤣

Her not you you obviously 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

They don’t discipline him at all. She’s cackling away when he’s throwing food on the floor. I’m not talking about locking him in a cupboard, but there is the word ‘no’. I don’t recall my kids throwing food like that (probably because I told them not to- and the dining room table was on carpet).

Reactions: 11
I agree it's a bit odd. I know comparing kids isn't the thing to do.. but my twins are 1 this month and don't even flinch at the tv. I could watch a horror film in the background and they wouldn't even notice 😂! They're too busy causing chaos crawling/walking/playing etc. I spend most of my time on the floor pretending to be a dinosaur. My knees are fucked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Because she is Busy and Important businesswoman with Demanding Job.
I really feel for her. She's so busy working full time each day, saving the world, bubbling with whoever, whenever, the tesco shops, the homeschooling, even showering daily with old tic-tac teeth. Even he works 40 hours a week, nights, might I add and let's not forget the extension he's building. I would hate to be as busy as her. 🐃💩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s an essential thing isn’t it? Hanging round a supermarket taking photos of items on the shelf. In get your shopping and put!! Only one person is supposed to go to the supermarket unless you have no other choice. Betsy said Rach and Joke went together yesterday leaving her in charge of Wibble and the rest of the clan!! Yet more rule stretching!!

Reactions: 15
Good God.
I’ve just read through the comments on her post this morning and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many ill informed selfish statements from so many women in one space. One has actually commented ‘vaccinate teachers so that kids can go back to school.’
Please tell me that this is not a thing. That people really think kids are being kept from school to keep teachers safe from the virus? There are women on that thread complaining that they can’t do what they want to because they have to help their own kids. Not just employed people either (which is understandable to a degree,) but people just at home *losing their tit about how Covid has ruined their lives.*
Don’t any of them read or watch the news? I really want to support the teachers speaking out on there but I can’t because we are anonymous 🤯. Not gonna lie, I kinda hope she rips them all off at this point. What a bunch of uneducated horrors. No wonder this virus is rampant. Jesus forbid that little Britain don’t have teachers/ babysitters to help with the mountainous volumes of kids they continue to pop out 😩
Chav bloody central

Reactions: 28
That’s an essential thing isn’t it? Hanging round a supermarket taking photos of items on the shelf. In get your shopping and put!! Only one person is supposed to go to the supermarket unless you have no other choice. Betsy said Rach and Joke went together yesterday leaving her in charge of Wibble and the rest of the clan!! Yet more rule stretching!!
Katie Ellison is doing the same Tesco campaign and a) she does and has always shopped with Tesco so it feels more authentic and less greedy to ad for them and b) for the latest instalment at the weekend she actually stated that she hadn't gone to Tesco for the purposes of the ad as she felt it irresponsible to encourage people to browse anywhere given the current situation and she actually asked Tesco if she could reuse some of her previous footage instead, which they agreed to.

There’s ways to not be a dick and then there’s Rachel’s way...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her whole life is just one over exaggeration. The homeschool stress has annoyed me greatly. S & T are capable of looking after themselves (which also includes messaging their teacher if they can’t log on), I should also be fairly self sufficient. We all know E is clever so should be good there too. Separate the kids into different rooms, and then oversee them. Christ on a bike she’s a stupid person.

Reactions: 19
Her whole life is just one over exaggeration. The homeschool stress has annoyed me greatly. S & T are capable of looking after themselves (which also includes messaging their teacher if they can’t log on), I should also be fairly self sufficient. We all know E is clever so should be good there too. Separate the kids into different rooms, and then oversee them. Christ on a bike she’s a stupid person.
It's her who needs the home schooling, not the children!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t look at any of her crap for a few months and Wibble has changed so much. He used to be really smiley and engaging but now he just looks like a slobby tv addict 😔

Reactions: 6
Good God.
I’ve just read through the comments on her post this morning and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many ill informed selfish statements from so many women in one space. One has actually commented ‘vaccinate teachers so that kids can go back to school.’
Please tell me that this is not a thing. That people really think kids are being kept from school to keep teachers safe from the virus? There are women on that thread complaining that they can’t do what they want to because they have to help their own kids. Not just employed people either (which is understandable to a degree,) but people just at home *losing their tit about how Covid has ruined their lives.*
Don’t any of them read or watch the news? I really want to support the teachers speaking out on there but I can’t because we are anonymous 🤯. Not gonna lie, I kinda hope she rips them all off at this point. What a bunch of uneducated horrors. No wonder this virus is rampant. Jesus forbid that little Britain don’t have teachers/ babysitters to help with the mountainous volumes of kids they continue to pop out 😩
Chav bloody central
She should experience actually having to leave the house to work and then come home and have to start homeschool at five!! The guilt is real 😩 but it has to get done because it’s important! I don’t subscribe to the Rachel way of thinking that school doesn’t matter, exams mean nothing. It’s a hard world out there when you’re not an absolute scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.