PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely cannot believe she shared that kind of information. I’m gobsmacked. She’s so similar to my mother, who is a complete and utter narcissist! Never mind how it makes the child feel, once she’s getting attention, all is good.
I honestly couldn't think of something more embarrassing or shameful if thats the word to use that betsy must be feeling that her friends know this happened never mind thousands of strangers or that her mother let it happen and is the one telling people

Reactions: 13
People taking advantage like this are the reason that they are considering scrapping the bubble system which is a real shame as some people genuinely need the support of a bubble.
This is what's really annoying me about people like her. I live alone and my support bubble lives alone. We really need the bubble system to keep our mental health. But twats like Rach are going to ruin it for everyone by twisting the rules and we'll be back to no human contact for months 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is what's really annoying me about people like her. I live alone and my support bubble lives alone. We really need the bubble system to keep our mental health. But twats like Rach are going to ruin it for everyone by twisting the rules and we'll be back to no human contact for months 😭
Not only is she massively irresponsible breaking the rules herself and endangering her children (again) but she’s an influencer, as we keep being told by her constant reshares. She mentions a product or a small business and a lot of her followers immediately buy the product or follow the page, which is great and apparently, according to Rachel, constitutes her being a really good and generous person 🤔

BUT the same goes for all the stupid things she does. People will copy because they don’t have minds of their own and they think “well if Queen Rach is doing it, with her high income and loads of followers and police officer husband, then it must be ok!”

She also has nothing to complain about re. home schooling as Betsy, Seb and Tallulah are being taught by teachers, she doesn’t have to do anything! Wobble has the TV to teach him, Edie could go to her dad’s to learn if Rachel is that useless she can’t cope and Isaac can be taught by his father. She literally has nothing to worry about yet she goes on like her life is terrible and stressful 🙄

Reactions: 19
Not only is she massively irresponsible breaking the rules herself and endangering her children (again) but she’s an influencer, as we keep being told by her constant reshares. She mentions a product or a small business and a lot of her followers immediately buy the product or follow the page, which is great and apparently, according to Rachel, constitutes her being a really good and generous person 🤔

BUT the same goes for all the stupid things she does. People will copy because they don’t have minds of their own and they think “well if Queen Rach is doing it, with her high income and loads of followers and police officer husband, then it must be ok!”
I agree. I think that the fact that people believe Josh is a policeman and that she has links with all sorts of authorities, consultants and the PM, means that they’ll think she’s following the rules and so it must be okay for them.

Reactions: 12
I agree. I think that the fact that people believe Josh is a policeman and that she has links with all sorts of authorities, consultants and the PM, means that they’ll think she’s following the rules and so it must be okay for them.
I expect there are a lot of people with illegal bubbles now because they want to see their mate and she’s a single mum and so what if she’s recently seen her family and boyfriend, that doesn’t count just look at PTWM 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wonder who her mums bubbled with? Hasnt been mentioned for a while now has she

Reactions: 8
Wonder who her mums bubbled with? Hasnt been mentioned for a while now has she
She's not been mentioned since August time i think, i know there was speculation on here about her when R did the "crying" stories about how she would be quiet due to a trauma in the family but it wasn't hers to tell, T was really upset by it blah blah blah (ironic considering yesterdays post).

if she hasn't moved away then i would assume it would be R's sister as they always seemed close.

I’d love to see her tax return!!
duck me 😩 The woman is insane.
How on earth can you substantiate answering like that in response to what her follower had written.

Rachael is literally saying she could not handle calling a call centre! And she thinks people are really going to sit there thinking she’s capable of running a CIC for at risk people.
Get to duck honestly

Reactions: 18
I know its awful the court thing with Betsy being thrown but you should of heard the horrific untruths that were made up in court and said to random huns about the way S and I birth mum treated them...

• Wow
  • Sad
Out of curiosity why do you keep alluding to things but not actually saying anything? I understand either way but just wondered.
Because there were alot of things unfairly stated in regards to the birth mother and also I went off piste a bit because really nothing said or written in court should be on social media

Because there were alot of things unfairly stated in regards to the birth mother and also I went off piste a bit because really nothing said or written in court should be on social media
We've been here many times before, with a whole load of different posters all claiming to know everything, but not actually saying anything.

Seriously, why bother saying anything if you're going to be vague. It's pointless.

Reactions: 17
More screens for Wilbert. Will somebody just sit down and bloody play with that poor child?!

Reactions: 9
We've been here many times before, with a whole load of different posters all claiming to know everything, but not actually saying anything.

Seriously, why bother saying anything if you're going to be vague. It's pointless.
Ok fair point. I haven't been a member maybe as long but I think I will just leave it at there's validity from both sides only I personally know as you guys too that ratchet is a nasty piece of work who will stop at nothing to get her version of the truth.

Reactions: 8

Well yeah that’s my point. Might as well just sit back either that or just say what you wanna say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.