PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally read this in Bridgets voice!!
Stop IT 😂😂😂 I can not handle Rach as Bridget.

Could you imagine .....
January 1st 2021
Weight - 7 stone
Calories consumed - 246 (when Josh cut up a Boost bar and fed it to me.)
Number of kids I’ve exploited for money - 7 (inc Emily’s)
Number of likes on Instagram - 8756 (good, could do better.)
Number of times cried - 7 because can’t get viral post.
Number of online orders - 20
Pocket money given to Josh - £670 (needed new socks for capsule wardrobe)
Number of people pretended to like when really hate - lost count
🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Could you imagine .....
January 1st 2021
Weight - 7 stone
🙃🙃
Squealing 😂😂 am still most very important person at helping

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Could you imagine .....
January 1st 2021
Weight - 7 stone
🙃🙃
Genius. I love it.
Number of times horrifically vomited - 28 when people mentioned PayPal

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Could you imagine .....
January 1st 2021
Weight - 7 stone
🙃🙃
Jan 11- Tesco ad didn’t go down so well so popped a post on of S. Love him so hard, like the most ever. 💔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I know a certain amount Of food ends up on the floor when babies/toddlers are learning to feed themselves but why are they just laughing at him and not telling him no?

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell - I just made the mistake and read the comments on her latest post. Some ppl!!! Rach - instead of wasting time and commenting to strangers comments on a post going around since lockdown 1 - all the while slating teachers and schools who only do what the government dictated them to do and who do have the kids best interests in mind always, how about just get on with it!! Try to do what you can do and stop moaning. That doesn’t get anything done and how do you expect your kids to do what they’ve been told when the supposed to be grown up in the house can’t get their act together and rather spends ages getting their hair done (by own admission during Q&A) in the morning and talking to herself on the phone. We’ve finished school work today at 7 pm as my daughter was in a funk and not with in the morning and my husband started to feel unwell so we are now keeping away from him until his test results are back.

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck does she do to constitute full time work?????

I can't stand her stories moaning and bitching about home schooling - am i right in thinking she's got four at secondary school? They don't need homeschooling they have online classes. I have kids in Year 7 and Year 11 and I work full time from home. Mine come down for breakfast, breaks and lunch and the rest of the time they are on teams lessons. But they are done by 3pm and I love it. I start early (4am!) so I can be done around the same time as them and we have time together.

I haven't had one horrific meltdown about school - if there is a problem I call or email and it gets sorted. I can't make up my mind if it's all or content or if she's a fkn drama queen. If I was the boys mum and could publicly see her melting down over it I would be heartbroken. Don't play the perfect family when you clearly can't cope with fk all.

How about see this time as bonus time with your kids that you won't get again. If we lived in a normal world I wouldn't see my kids from 7.30am to 5.30pm so I'm making the most of this time. How about trying that Rach?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm starting to think she is completely taking the piss and is trolling everyone, jesus I work f.t have to juggle 3 kids and school work , keep a house going and I dont live with my other half so I dont have him to feed me when I forget to eat, wish she would realise how much of a dick she Is.

Reactions: 18
What the actual duck does she do to constitute full time work?????

I can't stand her stories moaning and bitching about home schooling - am i right in thinking she's got four at secondary school? They don't need homeschooling they have online classes. I have kids in Year 7 and Year 11 and I work full time from home. Mine come down for breakfast, breaks and lunch and the rest of the time they are on teams lessons. But they are done by 3pm and I love it. I start early (4am!) so I can be done around the same time as them and we have time together.

I haven't had one horrific meltdown about school - if there is a problem I call or email and it gets sorted. I can't make up my mind if it's all or content or if she's a fkn drama queen. If I was the boys mum and could publicly see her melting down over it I would be heartbroken. Don't play the perfect family when you clearly can't cope with fk all.

How about see this time as bonus time with your kids that you won't get again. If we lived in a normal world I wouldn't see my kids from 7.30am to 5.30pm so I'm making the most of this time. How about trying that Rach?
Betsy is in college so can sort herself out, Seb is probably around year 10 so same thing.
Lula is year 7 and Isaac is year 6 so they should be pretty independent too so it's only really Edie (year 1) that needs all the help and even she seems like if she can work independently then she will.

Reactions: 11
Betsy is in college so can sort herself out, Seb is probably around year 10 so same thing.
Lula is year 7 and Isaac is year 6 so they should be pretty independent too so it's only really Edie (year 1) that needs all the help and even she seems like if she can work independently then she will.
Exactly but we know how much she loves the drama and how much she exaggerates. All this "woe is me" crap will get the messages come flooding in from the gullible huns!!

Reactions: 6
Yes people should message the brands to tell them there is a substantial amount of money unaccounted for.

Reactions: 4
Edie’s Year 3 so even she should be getting more independent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.