PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her memory for January 2018. Wow. Two happy, healthy, decent looking people before their lies and fraud kept them up at night

Reactions: 8
With the court report thing I know each dv is different,before I was with my current partner I was in an abusive relationship my mum i see in abusive relationships before she met my step dad so i do get it is hard to leave.you take the beatings tye abuse the lot.But I would never ever let a man touch my daughter whether it was her dad or not,I would put my life on the line protecting her and if anyone hurt her like that document states I'd be the one in trouble.she is my entire being I certainly wouldn't be showing people that it happened and telling people that it wasn't a one off!

Reactions: 12
With the court report thing I know each dv is different,before I was with my current partner I was in an abusive relationship my mum i see in abusive relationships before she met my step dad so i do get it is hard to leave.you take the beatings tye abuse the lot.But I would never ever let a man touch my daughter whether it was her dad or not,I would put my life on the line protecting her and if anyone hurt her like that document states I'd be the one in trouble.she is my entire being I certainly wouldn't be showing people that it happened and telling people that it wasn't a one off!
I couldn’t read it. Eyesights tit. What did it say

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t read it. Eyesights tit. What did it say
That betsy wouldn't put her swimming costume on so the dad threw her around 4 ft across the room by the back of her neck and she hit her head on sofa.there was a lady here who she sent the other documents too that says other stuff is worse than that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with this incessant whining about home schooling and that teachers are having to defend themselves for doing their jobs.

First of all it’s a privilege that children in the UK have free at the point of use education. Millions of children all over the world don’t have access to what we take for granted. Whatever year your child may be in and however little or lots of work they are doing is for their benefit. It’s not a bloody jail sentence, they are not being punished, they are taking part in structured learning. It’s a blessing not a curse and people whining about it is the most self indulgent crap I’ve ever seen.

Second teachers have gone above and beyond for the last 12 months with very little support from central Government! They have had to change and adapt syllabuses, deal with many different agencies to provide safety, police strict Covid restrictions in school and communicate with parents/ children remotely trying to provide the best solution for our kids. Have a bit of respect. They are trying to keep your kids physical safety, mental development and educational needs as up to date as is reasonably possible. If that’s an inconvenience to you as a parent you should really look at your attitude before anything else.

Thirdly it’s looking highly likely that schools won’t reopen till April. The reason for that is that in the last week nearly 7k people in the UK have died. That’s 7k families that have had a cruel bereavement (and it is really bleeping cruel) to deal with because of a virus no one was prepared for. The infection rates are still increasing and NHS admittance is at breaking point. Those Doctors and Nurses are trying to save people’s lives in dire circumstances and the only hope we have is vaccines that are theoretically still in the human trial stage. They have not yet provided enough data to know how they work nor for how long. Bitching about how bad you feel is not going to change this. The only thing that will help all of us is sucking it up, sticking to the rules (which incidentally are looking like they will become stricter, so Rachaels bubble will be finished,) and working together to get the best possible outcome. Yes, you may feel like tit, but for fucks sake, put on your big girl knickers and deal with it.

One thing I know for absolute certain is that if a child who’s routine has been turned upside down has a mother walking around crying, moaning and acting like spoilt child for being put into the sticky spot of having to reorganise their time, it’s not going to help the child’s productivity, stability or mental health. People need to grow up now. What message does it give your kids if you disrespect their teachers and the viruses potency. Not a good one!

(Just specifically to Rachael though, the audacity of whinging whilst breaking Covid rules is as breathtakingly ignorant as ever. You are one cheeky witch.)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Is she going to moan about home learning for the next 7 weeks or however long they've got to stay home this time.

Seb and Tallulah are secondary school age and I would imagine more than capable, with the support of their teachers, of sitting down and getting on with their work. It's not like Rachaeaeaeaele stands a chance helping them anyway, they bypassed her academically at least 7 years ago.

As for Isaac and Edie, there are plenty of people able to help them. Rachaeaeaeale, Josh, Emily, Betsy and all the other randoms that visit their house. And none of them appear to work, even if she does lie and tell the teacher she works full time :rolleyes:

Some parents are on their own, literally. They're working and trying to balance home schooling too. That is not the case in Rachaeaeaeaele's house.

Get on with it, get a grip and shut the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That betsy wouldn't put her swimming costume on so the dad threw her around 4 ft across the room by the back of her neck and she hit her head on sofa.there was a lady here who she sent the other documents too that says other stuff is worse than that
I absolutely cannot believe she shared that kind of information. I’m gobsmacked. She’s so similar to my mother, who is a complete and utter narcissist! Never mind how it makes the child feel, once she’s getting attention, all is good.

Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with this incessant whining about home schooling and that teachers are having to defend themselves for doing their jobs.

First of all it’s a privilege that children in the UK have free at the point of use education. Millions of children all over the world don’t have access to what we take for granted. Whatever year your child may be in and however little or lots of work they are doing is for their benefit. It’s not a bloody jail sentence, they are not being punished, they are taking part in structured learning. It’s a blessing not a curse and people whining about it is the most self indulgent crap I’ve ever seen.

Second teachers have gone above and beyond for the last 12 months with very little support from central Government! They have had to change and adapt syllabuses, deal with many different agencies to provide safety, police strict Covid restrictions in school and communicate with parents/ children remotely trying to provide the best solution for our kids. Have a bit of respect. They are trying to keep your kids physical safety, mental development and educational needs as up to date as is reasonably possible. If that’s an inconvenience to you as a parent you should really look at your attitude before anything else.

Thirdly it’s looking highly likely that schools won’t reopen till April. The reason for that is that in the last week nearly 7k people in the UK have died. That’s 7k families that have had a cruel bereavement (and it is really bleeping cruel) to deal with because of a virus no one was prepared for. The infection rates are still increasing and NHS admittance is at breaking point. Those Doctors and Nurses are trying to save people’s lives in dire circumstances and the only hope we have is vaccines that are theoretically still in the human trial stage. They have not yet provided enough data to know how they work nor for how long. Bitching about how bad you feel is not going to change this. The only thing that will help all of us is sucking it up, sticking to the rules (which incidentally are looking like they will become stricter, so Rachaels bubble will be finished,) and working together to get the best possible outcome. Yes, you may feel like tit, but for fucks sake, put on your big girl knickers and deal with it.

One thing I know for absolute certain is that if a child who’s routine has been turned upside down has a mother walking around crying, moaning and acting like spoilt child for being put into the sticky spot of having to reorganise their time, it’s not going to help the child’s productivity, stability or mental health. People need to grow up now. What message does it give your kids if you disrespect their teachers and the viruses potency. Not a good one!

(Just specifically to Rachael though, the audacity of whinging whilst breaking Covid rules is as breathtakingly ignorant as ever. You are one cheeky witch.)
You put my thoughts into words so well Frida. I wish this could be copy & pasted onto Ratchets social media

• Heart
Reactions: 13
First of all.... DFS gifted her that sofa when they gave her a free conservatory make over!!
And secondly... a professional teacher would not address her as Rachel would they??? Its not one of your bleeping mates you goon!
And why is edie on an ipad ban when she only uses the amazon fire tablet??? 🤣
That kid is never on any sort of ban because rach prefers to give in than actually put the effort in and be a parent

Matching headband lipstick and cardigan... what is she... 12?? 🤣
Just a side note why wouldn’t they address her by her name ? Im on first name terms with my lads teachers and as a teacher I addressed most of my parents by their First name after being introduced, we’re all adults. I would however be furious if they had recorded me during a zoom lesson ! Or even just showed screeen shots its a massign invasion of privacy and respect

Reactions: 1
If you read the comments from people just shows how out of touch she is.
Hands down if you’re a SAH parent right now we have it the easiest, tough but still easier than most. She’s so far from humble. Most those huns seem to be genuinely struggling with lots on their plates ☹

Reactions: 9
Honestly shes delusional and should just shut the duck up moaning.
I'm pretty much a single parent right now with a partner with mental health issues, who in the first lockdown tried to commit suicide at least 4 times (he's much better in this lockdown so far thank god) and my sons teacher is fabulous and so is the school. If he's stuck on something and I don't know how to help him, we either leave it for another day or ask his teacher on teams for help. I don't sit there and slag teachers off or moan that I have too much on my plate, I get on with it and make sure my son has as much stability as possible. Its not forever and people are far worse off.
More than half of Rs followers will be dealing with all sorts, not to mention possibly living with an abuser themselves.
Your an over entitled prick ratchet, suck it up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear rachet and Joyce
This year I will have for for the nhs for 30 years. Today has been the worst day ever without a lie.
Flout the rules if you want (but I hope you get caught) Just don’t broadcast it. Joyce where is your integrity as a police officer ?? Even if your role is taking the finger print of seagulls.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Waitttt. Why are Emily and her son in a bubble with them? Only support bubbles are allowed. There is clear guidance online about in what circumstances you can form a bubble and as far as I'm aware they don't fit into any of them!
And I'm sorry but I wouldn't be comfortable with any of my friends fondling my childs feet like that and posting it on social media. Its weird as hell 😏
People taking advantage like this are the reason that they are considering scrapping the bubble system which is a real shame as some people genuinely need the support of a bubble.

Reactions: 17
People taking advantage like this are the reason that they are considering scrapping the bubble system which is a real shame as some people genuinely need the support of a bubble.
Oh god are they really? Its the only thing keeping me from going insane 😭😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.