PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waitttt. Why are Emily and her son in a bubble with them? Only support bubbles are allowed. There is clear guidance online about in what circumstances you can form a bubble and as far as I'm aware they don't fit into any of them!
And I'm sorry but I wouldn't be comfortable with any of my friends fondling my childs feet like that and posting it on social media. Its weird as hell 😏
The only way she is allowed to be a ‘support bubbles’ is IF she was a single parent with a child under 18. But, it does seem as though she sees her boyfriend and his son, so, no. She should not be in a support bubble!

No we aren’t.
You are allowed to stay overnight in England if you are part of a support bubble. But they should not be bubbled up!

Reactions: 11
You can only form a support bubble with one other household if you're a single parent that's it !!! What's this court document? Can anyone link me ?

Reactions: 7
Ooohh they are drunken again by the looks of it 🙈 with an extra child too if Freddy is there 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooohh they are drunken again by the looks of it 🙈 with an extra child too if Freddy is there 😳
Six children under 16 and one of them is a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fuckwits. Should be irresponsible twats like that who have fertility problems but no she will carry on having babies she doesn’t give a tit about unless they’re earning her cash 😒

Reactions: 9
Six children under 16 and one of them is a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fuckwits. Should be irresponsible twats like that who have fertility problems but no she will carry on having babies she doesn’t give a tit about unless they’re earning her cash 😒
One of them who is a baby is gonna have a severe injury one day reaching up to his favs on tv. That tv will fall one day and I pray that poor child isn’t so close to it as he was earlier while people were boping around making it shake and totally unaware he was there. Hurts my heart that wee boy

Reactions: 8
One of them who is a baby is gonna have a severe injury one day reaching up to his favs on tv. That tv will fall one day and I pray that poor child isn’t so close to it as he was earlier while people were boping around making it shake and totally unaware he was there. Hurts my heart that wee boy
It’s so sad, he’s just an accessory to them, a fashion statement, and when they don’t need him to make a point or sell something he’s an inconvenience and gets plonked in front of the television.

Reactions: 12
It’s so sad, he’s just an accessory to them, a fashion statement, and when they don’t need him to make a point or sell something he’s an inconvenience and gets plonked in front of the television.
It’s beyond sad! He’s so behind with development steps. He’s just been born for the sake of it. She couldn’t mother a jelly baby 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s beyond sad! He’s so behind with development steps. He’s just been born for the sake of it. She couldn’t mother a jelly baby 🤬
How long before she's knocked up again, Wilbert is losing the "baby" appeal and another pregnancy and baby mean she can claim she's on "maternity leave" again.

• Sad
Google it hun. And it's not vegan although neither is vegetarian pesto. I highlighted the date, it might have been vegan back then but things change all the time. Asda and sainsburys sells sweet freedom which is vegan, they're both near Rachel so why did she have to post on insta?
6FDF4552-BB62-4C42-A829-7521364B08D8.jpeg

47788AAF-598C-49BB-AE72-0371AA98A841.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My mind is still blown at the way he watches TV. Mine is younger but I can’t even hold her for like a second and she’s off.

Reactions: 14
I see someone’s messaged the lincolnshaws saying they’re using their son for content and money , they also mentioned parttimemummy 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see someone’s messaged the lincolnshaws saying they’re using their son for content and money , they also mentioned parttimemummy 😂👏
I had a look and that's quite a polite response compared to Rachel. Anyway I took a screenshot of the doll that @FlameIce shared here earlier and made this. She had changed her hairstyle very quickly after I pointed out on here how much she looked like Tan France😂
Does anyone know why she wears fashion glasses, I don't understand it myself🤷‍♀️
89DB5ECF-74BD-4959-90C5-F54528803052.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many pairs of glasses does one woman need. And she’s got those thick black frames one that make her look like Eric Morecombe. And does she need to wear them? Today I dislike her intensely. And are you telling me that the majority of her followers are not looking at that and thinking she’s breaking lockdown rules? How can Josh who is a police officer ??? Be ok with it?

Reactions: 14
She keeps telling us she's in therapy. I think it's time you found a different therapist babe, this one doesn't appear to be working for you 💜
It’s also convenient she said her therapist doesn’t have social media- did she hunt that particular one down so her therapist couldn’t witness her awful narcissistic behaviour for herself?

It’s also convenient she said her therapist doesn’t have social media- did she hunt that particular one down so her therapist couldn’t witness her awful narcissistic behaviour for herself?
Indeed - highly unlikely for a lifecoach (what her therapist most likely just is with providing hypnotherapy) to not be on any socials. 🤥

You went totally over line with posting the court doc Rach .. as our friend Joey once said to his best friend Chandler ...

Reactions: 10
I hope someone locally has reported her and her and Emily get a fine.
And I still can't believe she hasn't removed that court document!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.