PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily’s a adult woman with a child sitting at house that has a TV but no curtains watching Little Mix with a 16 year old all I’m assuming with Rachael and Josh’s encouragement
Sometimes people are just a wreck 🤷‍♀️. It’s just another Sunday episode of Shameless (Devon.)

Reactions: 22
Waitttt. Why are Emily and her son in a bubble with them? Only support bubbles are allowed. There is clear guidance online about in what circumstances you can form a bubble and as far as I'm aware they don't fit into any of them!
And I'm sorry but I wouldn't be comfortable with any of my friends fondling my childs feet like that and posting it on social media. Its weird as hell 😏

Reactions: 16
That woman is a bleeping c**t.

You’ve all literally seen just a tiny bit of that report because she has no boundaries. Now imagine receiving over 30 messages with pages from those reports (which she claims she was given last year but managed to send me long before that, perhaps 2018?) all I did was put a sad emoji on a story following her daughters therapy homework being shown for content.
What she sent me was even more harrowing than that.
I’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson after she was outed on here for it but clearly, she doesn’t see any harm in it and goes and does it again..for over 200k people to view this time.

That woman is a waste of skin.

I wonder if the repoet ever paints rach in a bad light?

Reactions: 3
Waitttt. Why are Emily and her son in a bubble with them? Only support bubbles are allowed. There is clear guidance online about in what circumstances you can form a bubble and as far as I'm aware they don't fit into any of them!
And I'm sorry but I wouldn't be comfortable with any of my friends fondling my childs feet like that and posting it on social media. Its weird as hell 😏
I wouldn't mind betting Emily's son is at Rachaeles so Emily and Betsy can get pissed together

Reactions: 14
Are you allowed overnight stays in England. We aren’t in Scotland.
I'm not sure on the over night, but if it was the case of her needing the support, then stay at rachs?? Why take a 16 year old back to yours for a sleepover, where said 16 year old has still been mixing with her friends (photoshoot last week)
There's absolutely no reason for it even if it was a genuine bubble (which we know its not)
She thinks she's being really clever and I really hope this decision fucks her over.
And we all know we will get the blame and called mentally ill if she gets reported lol

Reactions: 14
There is a online form but have to enter your own details too, I want to report my neighbours but won't in case they find out its me
They won't. I did it to my neighbours! They like to know you're in the area. So if anyone reports R, they have to be living near her for them to do anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure on the over night, but if it was the case of her needing the support, then stay at rachs?? Why take a 16 year old back to yours for a sleepover, where said 16 year old has still been mixing with her friends (photoshoot last week)
There's absolutely no reason for it even if it was a genuine bubble (which we know its not)
She thinks she's being really clever and I really hope this decision fucks her over.
And we all know we will get the blame and called mentally ill if she gets reported lol
That lot think they are obviously an exception to the law and it pissed me off. How the hell are we going to get out of the COVID mire with morons like these. They need a tour of a COVID ward!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Are you allowed overnight stays in England. We aren’t in Scotland.
Yes with your support bubble. We stayed overnight at my mums for new years (I have a baby so allowed a bubble) so I was on my own as hubby was working.

Reactions: 8
Can’t help but think they are grooming Emily. She’ll be in the shag pad attic more often than wiffle is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.