PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears a £200 cardigan?
who wears sheepskin?!
why it’s Betsy a VEGAN but Rach is wearing sheepskin?! 😂
I just went on the website for the cardi company and found this quote, for those of you worrying about how heavy the sheepskin is on our Rach’s shoulders.
.’ It is no good having something that is exquisite if it is too heavy to enjoy wearing. Our coats are no heavier than a Burberry Raincoat.’

saaaaah relatable hun
No heavier than a Burberry raincoat 😂 Well just a pity it’s a tit cardigan on a tinsel teethed chav then 😂 duck me it’s not like Rach is your average Sloane ranger is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I can put the screen shots up. I feel bad for the other person (not R!). Happy to try and send them privately though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.