Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Taking inspo from the Hinch threads which are cracking at the min 🤣

PTWM #55 On the 1st day of Christmas Rachel gave to me, fake tales of helping people in DV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Wotsit

VIP Member
The worst thing about this whole sorry shit show is that both rach and Emily are depriving someone that is actually in need.

Someone who's storing baby bottles outside so they stay cold.

Someone who's going hungry so they can put gas on the meter to light their fire to keep the baby warm and dry their clothes in front of it that they've had to hand wash because no-one comes to their SM to gift them a washing machine or a dryer.

Someone who's actually escaped DA within the last few weeks who's heart is breaking because they feel so alone and isolated in WP and won't be able to see any family members over Christmas.

I hope the gifted sofa falls apart and the gifted fridge trips out and gives you a sharp shock into reality Rach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Katkitten

I have been forming my own opinion about R and a theory I have about a lot of what goes on, but I am going to have to sit and write it and rewrite it. It’s a general theory if you know what I mean! I’m not as good as writing as our FridaK 🤣
Just write it, all
Mistakes and send it to rancid publisher, they will sort it and make you number 1 bestseller, that’s if you don’t mind being classed as full of bullshit haha

Can anyone see this or has she deleted it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She still hasn’t explained how she managed to attach herself to her son via her teeth. I imagine her reply would be:

“Whilst holding my (not at all upset) child, I noticed that he had a loose thread on one of his many (overpriced, gifted) outfits. Having forgotten that I have had braces for longer than I’ve had a son, I went to chew off the loose thread with my teeth. Unfortunately, Wilby then went to look past me so he could still watch Octonauts whilst I was attempting to remove the thread with my teeth and it somehow managed to become wound round my braces. I panicked and grabbed my phone to use it as a mirror, accidentally scrolled through the camera options to “video” and pressed record without realising. I tried calling for help but I had to whisper because I didn’t want to scare my son, who was attached to my teeth and perfecting his nervous laughter - he was NOT TRAUMATISED. Realising my family were ignoring me, I carried on looking in the mirror and accidentally filming myself whilst walking to the kitchen, which is totally safe, thank you. I then continued to look in the mirror whilst Josh did all the hard work, as usual. Once my mouth was removed from my son’s clothing, I realised I had been filming and accidentally uploaded the content all over the internet but next time I’ll do it your way because you definitely know best, thanks for calling me a liar 💜💜💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Sheffers92

Can you imagine saying the phrase "we normally have the tree in the pink lounge but we're putting it in the blue lounge this year" without feeling like a massive entitled knobhead 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Devondoll

Chatty Member
My son has additional needs and doesn't really have 'friends', today he got a Christmas card that said 'thankyou for being such a great friend' and I could cry. It means so much. If he recieved a card like the one Edie wrote he would have been devastated and I would have ripped her a new one in the playground.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Hey to any newcomers/huns

Very quick update for you:

* Queen Rach has been collecting PayPal donations from followers since 2016 under the guise of helping domestic abuse victims but has never provided a breakdown of what the money is spent on. When anyone one here has asked what their donations has been spent on they are provided with a refund and blocked with no response. Given the amount of followers that she has and that the donations are via a monthly subscription she would have made ££££ by now - none of which she has ever accounted for and cries ‘troll’ when questioned.
* Regularly asks her followers to donate items such as prams (despite being gifted with a brand new one at the time), tumble dryers etc when surely the above mentioned PayPal donations could contribute to them.
* Claimed to give money to a number of charities. When contacted the charities stated they had never received any donations from Rachel. Rachel got her friend who was an ex-employee at one of the charities to write an email stating that she had an this email was signed of ‘I hope this gets rid of the trolls’. Definitely not a professional legitimate charity email and the charity HQ confirmed it was not correct. Screenshots are in the earlier single digit threads. She’s a liar and a fraud.
* Collected at least £18,000 via Go Fund Me accounts set up my her huns to help PTWM get a house deposit. One of the huns who set up a go fund me account used a fake FB profile to do so. People on here who have to the fund have not received money back. No mention by PTWM of the money raised for her and what it’s been spent on. There was a screenshot on here of her admin messaging followers directly stating that Rach wasn’t keen on a go-fund mr account but the admin kindly provided PTWMs bank account details and PayPal info if people wanted to donate that way.
* Multiple other go fund me accounts for charities or ‘warriors’ but no evidence of what money was spent on
* the only charity she seems to give unwanted gifted items to in a regular basis is the Nelson Trust - a charity that her mate Vanessa works for (mother of her step daughters)
* Built a SM platform on a web of lies and used DA to gain visibility. Is a self-appointed saviour of DA ‘warriors’ but shows zero safe-guarding or basic knowledge and regularly claims to place 6 warriors a week in refuge despite professionals not being able to do so. Can’t walk to the end of her street without having an anxiety attack but can drive through the night to give money to a warrior up North. Yeah right.
* Hasn’t accounced it to the Huns yet but she has registered as a CIC - presumably so she can legitimately pay herself a wage now from the PayPal donations

That’s just for starters. Open your eyes huns - you’ve been scammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Shimmer

She might have hit record by "accident " but she didn't need to post the video, she is such a twat

Reactions: 40

FridaK

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Imagine driving across the country to move house and being greeted by the whole cast of Shameless sat on a sofa that you will have to be indebted to them for over the next 1-5 years.
Abort mission Emily whilst you still can 👍

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
As if a Hermes driver sends her a christmas card! Were lucky if we even get our parcel from Hermes let alone a card!!

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
So I woke up this morning and had forgotten all about yesterday's antics ...

😂😂😂😂 Jordan Banjo's GF accused Rach of being a tattle troll 😂😂😂😂😂

🎅🎄 Merry Christmas Tattlers 🎅🎄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Oh wow! I didn't realise Betsy had actually messaged Boris Johnson directly (I know it's likely managed by his team) but surely that is trolling? ...'Is your head wired wrong?'
If someone said that to her she'd set the huns on to them! 😯

View attachment 334326
Personally, I think Boris is an Uber dick but that’s not the point. The rules are governed, partly, by science, they are designed to keep us (and our vulnerable friends/relatives) safe. Boris doesn’t decide the rules alone, it’s a group decision and often the PM is just a mouthpiece for parliament. Sending nasty messages to someone’s inbox is horrible behaviour and not something I would ever condone in my children - how can I explain that it’s wrong to do it to a friend they’ve fallen out with or an influencer who has stolen loads of money if I then laugh at them for doing it to the PM? And the mental health card is completely uncalled for. My mum was sectioned in August, she’s still in hospital, we can’t visit due to Covid, she won’t be out for weeks still - is her head wired wrong? Maybe. She’s in for severe depression. Does that make her an idiot or a bad person? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Wotsit

VIP Member
If they went for a walk they'd have coats on. R and J were in that hotel with them for a meal or some swinging fun or both!
They defo went for breakfast with them. Whenever someone adds "socially distanced" to their description you just know its a load of bollocks. At least the new nanny will be earning her wages.

New Thread Title - PWTM #55 - Pinching The Warriors Money to rehome the chosen hunny, really isnt funny.

Last edited:

FridaK

VIP Member
If you read my posts, you'll see that I didn't say it was hilarious, just that I wasn't shocked by it. Having worked with all different types of children for many years, I've seen and heard all sorts of things, so very little shocks me now.
Okay. It surprised me. Possibly because I thought about the Mother of the little boy who gets to open, read and then see a few hundred women on social media laughing and clapping about how it’s funny for her son to get a card like that. Personally I’d be furious and asking Rachael for a very public explanation about A) why Edie thought it was okay to send it and B) why she as a grown adult, decided to share it as though it was an amusement. Is it funny that a little boy is the butt of this joke? I don’t think it is frankly.

Her followers are ironically the first ones to demand people #bekind, although that does not extend to children it seems. Bizarre really, I remember them all telling Tattlers they must be bad Mothers and yet here we are, gobsmacked that they think that was an acceptable way for a child to communicate. Whether you’ve seen it all or not, it still doesn’t make it something to downplay. She’s a really crap ambassador for Kidscape. She has still obviously yet to get the memo that little boys have feelings too. Utter joke of a woman

• Heart