PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to say this. Either Charlie is trolling Rachael, Rachael is trolling us OR she is starting the conversation to get the Go Fund Me going.
I don’t know if to start a bet now 😂😂.
A , B or C ladies
I'm going to go with the whole alphabet at this point Frida😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Rach comes on later with
‘Soooooo a lot of you have messaged me about legitimately donating to Em for her Christmas so here’s blah blah to do it’
I think my head will wobble off 🤦‍♀️
We'll all be needing one of your head massages if that happens 💆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so far up Rs arse I couldn’t pull her back

View attachment 346570
they walk among us 😩😩
I’m done 😭😭😭😂
‘Cold on her walks’

Here’s a small selection of the coats she owns. Topshop Teddy, Adidas x Stella McCartney and the North Face number. Easily £500 worth of bleeping coats.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just coming to say this. Either Charlie is trolling Rachael, Rachael is trolling us OR she is starting the conversation to get the Go Fund Me going.
A , B or C ladies
There is absolutely no way ‘because she gets cold on her walks’ is real 🙄
I'm going for all 3 at this point.

They all play to her benefit, maybe with some of the new GFM money she could hire a better orthodontist?

Reactions: 8
When does she even go on walks? Like once a month because Josh wants a walk and isn’t allowed to go alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m done 😭😭😭😂
‘Cold on her walks’

Here’s a small selection of the coats she owns. Topshop Teddy, Adidas x Stella McCartney and the North Face number. Easily £500 worth of bleeping coats.
She used to look so lovely. That was one of the reasons I followed her, I thought she had lovely style and clothes and her hair looked lovely. What a difference.

I’m thinking it has to be a wind up. It reminds me of when she said ‘because I can’ that time and remember with the house Go Fund Me. It was a random untraceable hun that set it up.
Still exciting at this point 😂😂
Will she or won’t she do it, I should get in touch with Ladbrookes and see what odds they would offer us

• Haha
If she did set up a go fund me we should all donate the minimum and write in comments “where’s the PayPal money Rach? Tattle.life(families)”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A , B or C ladies
There is absolutely no way ‘because she gets cold on her walks’ is real 🙄
I reckon Charlie is Ratchet. Thats the kind of passive aggressive response R gives... remember when someone asked her why she still spoon fed wilby.. "because she can" 🤔

Reactions: 12
I reckon Charlie is Ratchet. Thats the kind of passive aggressive response R gives... remember when someone asked her why she still spoon fed wilby.. "because she can" 🤔
Maybe. She hasn't replied to any of 'charlie's responses either so that would be in line with it being Rachet

Reactions: 6
Have you told her the truth about Emily?
Iv been gone all afternoon and come back to this.. bloody brilliant 👏.. you couldn't make this tit up could you.
Shes the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 (Rachel that is lol)
Yep. I’m not sure whether I should put screen shots of the messages up or not?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.