PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 346526Charlie is definitely trolling 🤣🤣🤣
duck me Charlie, just come out and say you want to crawl up Rachaele's hole why don't you!

Also, wake the duck up. Emily was NOT about to spend Christmas in a bleeping refuge. How about raising money for your local refuge instead of chucking money at some scammy twit on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me Charlie, just come out and say you want to crawl up Rachaele's hole why don't you!

Also, wake the duck up. Emily was NOT about to spend Christmas in a bleeping refuge. How about raising money for your local refuge instead of chucking money at some scammy twit on Instagram?
I read this as Charlie is winding Rachel up?

Reactions: 3
Omg really!! Are people really that thick how do they not see through her bullshit! They take everything she says at face value!

I hope you put her straight and directed her here!
She’s so far up Rs arse I couldn’t pull her back

1AC68308-DBEC-411E-B844-B5B07447A5FA.jpeg

they walk among us 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If Rach comes on later with
‘Soooooo a lot of you have messaged me about legitimately donating to Em for her Christmas so here’s blah blah to do it’
I think my head will wobble off 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think that being a guarantor to a total stranger with nothing to her name is a massive risk. What was she thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so so behind but who is the little boy in her stories !? Haven’t watched in soooo long! And who is Emily rose!!?? Sorry 🙈

Reactions: 1
"`look at us, we're so cool" :rolleyes:
I’m so so behind but who is the little boy in her stories !? Haven’t watched in soooo long! And who is Emily rose!!?? Sorry 🙈
Emily Rose is one of her 'warriors' but R is making it appear as if she just escaped a DV situation when in reality it was 3 years ago and she has a new relationship, safe home and good job. The little boy is her son.

Reactions: 7
It gets worse. Poor Charlie 😩
Ugh on the one hand, I think duck it, if she wants to spend her own money on some scammy twit who walks around in clothes costing hundreds of pounds while begging for freebies then that's her choice. On the other, it makes me angry that Stealing Sandra has insinuated that Emily has had to move to flee an abusive relationship, and is not taking any steps to correct that impression, thereby tugging the heartstrings of people who genuinely want to help. People who might have duck all themselves, but think "do you know what, I've got a roof over my head and food in the fridge, I can afford a fiver for someone to be able to give their kids a chocolate bar on Christmas morning" and genuinely want to help. She should be making it clear that yes, Emily was previously in an abusive relationship, but this was years ago and she had already left when Ratchet met her. She has been working and supporting herself for a while, and is in a new relationship now and has moved partly because her boyfriend would like to be closer to his own son. I bet they wouldn't be queueing up to throw money at her though if they knew the truth.

Reactions: 13
Looking at "Charlies" page, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fake account of Rach's hoping to kick start another years income.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking at "Charlies" page, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fake account of Rach's hoping to kick start another years income.
I was just coming to say this. Either Charlie is trolling Rachael, Rachael is trolling us OR she is starting the conversation to get the Go Fund Me going.
I don’t know if to start a bet now 😂😂.
A , B or C ladies
There is absolutely no way ‘because she gets cold on her walks’ is real 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.