PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Mufasa
C880EAFC-C7D7-4A3D-8C97-54FCBC34069E.jpeg

Slight summary (I’m not very good at these)

Ok so STILL no idea where the PayPal money went - R if you’re reading, we won’t drop it.
Average of 19 adverts per months.
The Shambletons have bought the house and started a reno instantly.
R is “helping” a “warrior” Emily and claimed to have helped her start a new home away from DV. In reality Emily has been safe for 3 years and was happy and R has talked her into moving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for need thread.

I’m having a moral dilemma. Do I post the message thread between myself and Rs biggest fan?

Reactions: 32
That silly bint who wrote the poem needs the messages shown. Try and send her this way, if she don't want to know then out the crazy fool 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I have reported my duplicate thread, but here is my round up:

Quick round up (please let me know if I've missed anything)

Rachaele has secured a mortgage to buy the house they have been renting and started renovations straight away.

She has also set up a CIC but this has not yet been announced to the huns.

Her friend Emily has relocated from Surrey to Devon, Rachaele has apparently sorted her a property and is guarantor for it. Rachaele is making out that Emily is a "warrior" who has fled an abuser, however this is not true, Emily left her abusive relationship before she had even met Rachaele, had a stable job and boyfriend and is apparently relocating so her partner can be closer to his son.

Rachaele showed Emily's new property, including a video tour. Much safeguarding, many security 🙄

Emily didn't have a sofa so Rachaele has kindly given her the one from her second lounge (although she still has the one in the conservatory). Cue someone offering a freebie in the comments - no news yet on whether R will keep this, pass onto Emily or donate it to an actual warrior.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I have reported my duplicate thread, but here is my round up:

Quick round up (please let me know if I've missed anything)

Rachaele has secured a mortgage to buy the house they have been renting and started renovations straight away.

She has also set up a CIC but this has not yet been announced to the huns.

Her friend Emily has relocated from Surrey to Devon, Rachaele has apparently sorted her a property and is guarantor for it. Rachaele is making out that Emily is a "warrior" who has fled an abuser, however this is not true, Emily left her abusive relationship before she had even met Rachaele, had a stable job and boyfriend and is apparently relocating so her partner can be closer to his son.

Rachaele showed Emily's new property, including a video tour. Much safeguarding, many security 🙄

Emily didn't have a sofa so Rachaele has kindly given her the one from her second lounge (although she still has the one in the conservatory). Cue someone offering a freebie in the comments - no news yet on whether R will keep this, pass onto Emily or donate it to an actual warrior.
Aw sorry I didn’t realise you had don’t a thread too, I was trying to be quick so the chat kept flowing before admin stepped in to create it!

Reactions: 4
Wow that hun!!! She needs a shake!!!

You know what? If you said “My pal has uprooted her life to move down here. She’s been living with parents and not got much of her own tit. Anyone fancy passing her something on?” then fine. I mean I wouldn’t donate because I’ve been there and I just had to bleeping work to get things I want. However people can do as they please and if you’re honest and they’re honest I see no problem

This though...making out she’s fleeing DA. Not correcting anyone. It’s sick.

Right ok I think the hun is surely a troll. BE LIKE BETTY 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.