PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Lucyinthesky88

Rachet and Joyce have finally bought the house they were renting and she’s started up a home account which is basically just ptwm content under a new account with added in begging for freebies for renovations.
Wilby is still glued to the tv even during meal times.
We spoiled her reveal of her new cic she’s starting with pa jo and her ex husbands wife.

Not all the kids are her and Josh’s as much as she’d like people to believe that they are.
rachel is mum to:
Betsy and Lula (same dad they don’t see him)
Edie (different dad she sees him)
Wilby with josh
Josh is dad to:
Seb and Issac (mum is his ex wife no contact)

Gabriella is still nowhere to be seen we think she’s hiding in the same place as the PayPal money 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So PA jo and now she has a PR manager 😂😂 so THIS is what the jay pal money has been spent on not dv survivors. And ETF is a pr event then to make you money OMG this just gets funnier and funnier. Seriously it won’t be long before she is in the papers but the thing is she will think it’s because she is lush yet all the papers will be interested in will be the skeletons in her closets and whoah there’s plenty.....get the popcorn ready 🤣

Reactions: 15
The PR manager is soooo good... she doesn't even follow rach 🤣🤣🤣 but rach followers her 🤔

that’s Jo, Rs PA who is now her “Agent”
Thats not jo, the blonde one who's been doing the DV tat boxes etc
Not sure who this woman is but she doesn't follow R anymore

Reactions: 6
Is Joyce part part time ?? Or does he have tons of annual leave. He is never at his work ! Or does he get the colder months off cause all the sparrows have flown to Africa and the badgers are hibernating.

Does teethy Tina ever take wilbertson to the park to push him on the swings I am sure he could watch tv on catch up when he comes back from getting some fresh air.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s not Jo/Gabriella. It’s Simone Spinks who accompanied her on her book tour and got her the This Morning gig having previously worked there. It’s her old PR rep/BFF who has mysteriously vanished. Probably because she was paid using PayPal monies. She is a legit PR person so maybe saw sense and jumped ship once PTWMs donation scam started to spiral.

Reactions: 16
It’s not Jo/Gabriella. It’s Simone Spinks who accompanied her on her book tour and got her the This Morning gig having previously worked there. It’s her old PR rep/BFF who has mysteriously vanished. Probably because she was paid using PayPal monies. She is a legit PR person so maybe saw sense and jumped ship once PTWMs donation scam started to spiral.

I am wondering how no one from her past has not outed her yet as a scammer ?

I am meaning rachet.

Reactions: 9
@Newbie mcnewface yeah, it’s strange. The other Jo who used to be her cleaner/part of the PTWM ‘team’ and her ‘foster sister’ (🙄) and was permanently glued to the sofa and featured in the background of nearly every story mysteriously vanished as well once the PayPal allegations arose. It’s a cert she was on the PayPal Payroll. Maybe that’s why a lot of them keep quiet - because they financially benefited from the scam.

Reactions: 18
@Newbie mcnewface yeah, it’s strange. The other Jo who used to be her cleaner/part of the PTWM ‘team’ and her ‘foster sister’ (🙄) and was permanently glued to the sofa and featured in the background of nearly every story mysteriously vanished as well once the PayPal allegations arose. It’s a cert she was on the PayPal Payroll. Maybe that’s why a lot of them keep quiet - because they financially benefited from the scam.
I agree... thats the only thing R can hang over their heads. If Rs ship goes down, she's taking them all with her

Reactions: 6
I think she's sent the email to herself. It would usually save the recipients as the email address not just as 'me'

I have my number and email saved in my phone contacts as ME so when I email myself it comes up as ME on the email but if someone else emails me it says my email address.

Hope that makes sense to people.

Reactions: 11
She’s another one of her ‘besties’ she’s disappeared she doesn’t follow ptwm no more and ratchet doesn’t follow her 😂

Reactions: 3
Is Joyce part part time ?? Or does he have tons of annual leave. He is never at his work ! Or does he get the colder months off cause all the sparrows have flown to Africa and the badgers are hibernating.

Does teethy Tina ever take wilbertson to the park to push him on the swings I am sure he could watch tv on catch up when he comes back from getting some fresh air.
Massive LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll need to get DIY Joyce working on an indoor chicken coop sharpish. Someone on FB has just shared new legal guidance from the UK Government about keeping poultry and captive birds safe from a recent increase of avian flu.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think that message, sums up Betsy perfectly, shes not very kind at all shes 100% her mothers daughter . If my daughter had sent that I would be giving her a bollocking, firstly at the blatant disrespect (even though I would agree hes a whopper) you respect the rules wether you like them or not (something the whole family seems to have a problem with despite living with someone who was /is/ probably not anymore supposed to uphold the law) and finally for the dig about mental health. Betsy grates on my very last nerve shes a 16 year old who like her mother has a massively inflated sense of self importance, she has a bad attitude to everyone in that house bar her mother and the messiah, probably thinks Bozza will have a rethink as a result....

Reactions: 17
Give over with josh doing xyz in the cupboard we know he can't even change a bulb.it weren't funny the first time

Glad didn't do it today though did squeeze in an ad for the pratonamat

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.