PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Emily I wouldn't want to be in a bubble with that lot. As everyone else has said, there are kids at 2 different schools and a college, they are constantly down at Eat That Frog, shopping trips, carting kids off to anyone that will have them, paying no attention to lockdown and social distancing, Rancid has shown herself with Hannah, Jo, Arsetrid and Charlie, Edie goes off to her dad's (which I know is allowed, but that's yet another household being in contact). If I had a small child would I want to put them among these potential Typhoid Marys? Certainly bloody not!

Reactions: 16
If I was Emily I wouldn't want to be in a bubble with that lot. As everyone else has said, there are kids at 2 different schools and a college, they are constantly down at Eat That Frog, shopping trips, carting kids off to anyone that will have them, paying no attention to lockdown and social distancing, Rancid has shown herself with Hannah, Jo, Arsetrid and Charlie, Edie goes off to her dad's (which I know is allowed, but that's yet another household being in contact). If I had a small child would I want to put them among these potential Typhoid Marys? Certainly bloody not!
Think it’s 3 schools - Edie/Isaac, Tallulah and Seb all go to different schools, plus B’s college.

Reactions: 8
Think it’s 3 schools - Edie/Isaac, Tallulah and Seb all go to different schools, plus B’s college.
Oh I assumed S and T went to the same, that's even worse! I was paranoid when my daughter went back to school in September because I know not everyone will be as careful as we've been! I bought a thermometer and we all take our temperature every day 🤣

Reactions: 4
Seb goes to Mrs Brown and Isaac goes to his cousins

Reactions: 6
Gifted by stoned and waisted. You would have to be off your bleeping nut to gift her !!!

Reactions: 7
If I was Emily I wouldn't want to be in a bubble with that lot. As everyone else has said, there are kids at 2 different schools and a college, they are constantly down at Eat That Frog, shopping trips, carting kids off to anyone that will have them, paying no attention to lockdown and social distancing.
As far as I'm aware, Emily doesn't really take the whole social distancing thing seriously herself either.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh I assumed S and T went to the same, that's even worse! I was paranoid when my daughter went back to school in September because I know not everyone will be as careful as we've been! I bought a thermometer and we all take our temperature every day 🤣
I’m fairly sure they don’t. T goes to B’s old high school and I don’t think B and Seb went to the same school.

Reactions: 3
Why are they not getting reported and fined?
Depends on the local police I guess. There's a head that's moved in 2 doors down from me. My next door neighbour told me she'd rung the police one night as he had a load of people round and they weren't interested 🤷

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
"`look at us, we're so cool" :rolleyes:
That’s so not cool 😂. I’ve never seen something so Tory in my life. They’ll be socially climbing their way into fox hunting next. And Josh has the audacity to try and link himself to Urban Manchester.
They have no identities of their own. It’s ridiculous but very amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the same, even though I'm really happy with my eldest school and how they deal with covid, they are extremely hygienic and regularly do huge cleans and everyone including parents in playground wear masks, they have still had to shut down two year groups on different occasions and also a parent tested positive so all the kids at the school and teachers who had come into contact with that parents child isolated aswell.
How rach and her brood havent caught anything yet baffles me. And tbh it doesn't suprise me that Emily doesn't take it seriously...she is pecked out of rachs arse after all 🤷‍♀️

That’s so not cool 😂. I’ve never seen something so Tory in my life. They’ll be socially climbing their way into fox hunting next. And Josh has the audacity to try and link himself to Urban Manchester.
They have no identities of their own. It’s ridiculous but very amusing
They are just a bunch of twatish nobodies who live in a tit hole town who are trying to be "down with the kids"
Their kids must get the piss ripped out of them 😂

Reactions: 16
A socially distanced walk, in a hotel 14 miles away.
Can't wait to see Joyce in his wooly jumper, he looks such a prick in everything else he wears or doesn't wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are just a bunch of twatish nobodies who live in a tit hole town who are trying to be "down with the kids"
Their kids must get the piss ripped out of them 😂
I have to admit, I love watching social climbers. I have done since I was a child. It’s the try hard about them, I find it really interesting.

• Heart
If they went for a walk they'd have coats on. R and J were in that hotel with them for a meal or some swinging fun or both!
They defo went for breakfast with them. Whenever someone adds "socially distanced" to their description you just know its a load of bollocks. At least the new nanny will be earning her wages.

New Thread Title - PWTM #55 - Pinching The Warriors Money to rehome the chosen hunny, really isnt funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.