PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your wondering why she’s suggesting you follow that cleaning account.....
Please tell me exactly what those 3 women have in common with each other 🤣🤣
Rach doesn't know how to use a duster for a start, she sticks out like a sore thumb next to those 2 🤣
Delusion at its finest.
The two people R was so desperate to befriend and just got blanked by both of them. Maybe thats why she has reposted it, in the hopes that they notice her again.
Trust me, just going by the PayPal fiasco alone, neither of them will go anywhere near rach 🤣

Reactions: 11
If I didn’t know better I would assume Rachel and Betsy are well aware that people will be watching her in those shorts etc. Betsy is young, but not stupid. She knows she’s being filmed.
And if you look at the Facebook post there is already a weirdo spamming the comments....the Internet is a scary place 🙄

Reactions: 3
I can’t see anything?

ETA picture!!!!
Facebook cranks are hilarious.
Kathy will probably end up giving him her life savings and moving to India to get married but be left stranded at the airport with just a suitcase and printed of Facebook DMs 😏.

Anyhoo thread title:
“It’s December 2020, she’s bought herself a house and Josh a car. Though their class, manners and intellect remain below par”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kinda forgot about this place 🙈 good to see R is her same old self 🙄
I have been mistaken for my step son's mum in the past, I correct them, I don't know why she wouldn't publicly do the same, especially since she's rebranding and going for the patch work family shite rather than the part time working thing now.

Reactions: 5
Kinda forgot about this place 🙈 good to see R is her same old self 🙄
I have been mistaken for my step son's mum in the past, I correct them, I don't know why she wouldn't publicly do the same, especially since she's rebranding and going for the patch work family shite rather than the part time working thing now.
And in true bleeping Scambleton style, she’s using a CIC that “helps” people to rebrand her influencer accounts and save her reputation 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What’s the name of that made up woman she sometimes talks about and who has a made up email address?

Reactions: 2
Please tell me exactly what those 3 women have in common with each other 🤣🤣
Rach doesn't know how to use a duster for a start, she sticks out like a sore thumb next to those 2 🤣
Delusion at its finest.
The two people R was so desperate to befriend and just got blanked by both of them. Maybe thats why she has reposted it, in the hopes that they notice her again.
Trust me, just going by the PayPal fiasco alone, neither of them will go anywhere near rach 🤣
What they have in common is that they’re all huge dickheads who are constantly on the beg. In all different ways they manipulate people into believing that they’re your friend, and they’re kind when the bottom line is they are just after your money!

Reactions: 11
Does she ever mention her relationship with Vanessa in her book??
If rumours are to be believed, she had an affair with Vanessa's husband (Lula and Bs dad) while he was still married to Vanessa. If that's true, what a weird bleeping friendship and to go into "business" with each other aswell.
But we all know she's using Vanessa for her expertise anyway otherwise she would be doing it on her own

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the home account gets to the same level of followers as the ptwm account whether the plan will be to just shut that account down and have the one patchwork one.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the home account gets to the same level of followers as the ptwm account whether the plan will be to just shut that account down and have the one patchwork one.
Iv just deleted everything I was going to say to this comment because it will give R ideas and I want her to lose followers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope not - her business plan for her tit new CIC (aka “let’s all take a wage for ourselves and help maybe one person a month 😇”) is to use her Instagram following to raise cash and goods for people in need. If she were to do that through an account which is purely there to show off that they own a house then that would be terrible.

Reactions: 10
That was my thoughts. Wonder if she'll block everyone from the new one too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping bold of her to take the piss out of what someone else looks like when she looks like she does. Someone should tell her to take off her filter glasses and have a look in a mirror 👀

(In other news, I got my coat caught on a Mrs Hinch cardboard cut out today and toppled over a Lenor shelf. It was an accident, but if anyone’s on the Hinch thread, let them know for me 🙋‍♀️.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.