PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly knew he had that sponge, didn't take it off him until he bit a chunk of it off. Should have been taken straight away as it was caked with foundation? And it's her own fault for leaving make up in places for him to be able to get it to throw into the bath! Not watching him while in the shower is irresponsible but we know how much he's not watched in that house!
Do you know, I feel like a super parent when I see what a shambles her life is. I’ll shower when someone can look after the kids, I put make up, sudocrem etc out of reach and there’s no way I’d have an 11 year old child look after a toddler.

Reactions: 19
Could be possible but she’s rolling in it from ads now. It’s all the one big monster though! The PayPal drives drove traffic, created followers, boosted engagement, companies came flocking. She sold her soul to the devil for spiky mats and weird baby pyjamas.
I think so, she could be earning upwards of £10k per month in ads. I'm not sure even she would sink so low as to use the PayPal money...

Reactions: 2
I just find it so weird and it makes me feel ick. Having a shower with a partner/husband is a sexual thing not part of a daily routine and it’s certainly not a family affair😐
Am I alone in thinking this is weird as duck

Reactions: 28
Watching W with the mac lipstick was scary. Is she hoping for a Benefit bundle to come in the post to replace what Wilbert has destroyed?
And chewing on the make up sponge. She gets really irritated by that beautiful little boy. Poor little thing. Yes you stupid, gurning moron. He’s moving about now.

Reactions: 16
Omg my heart was in my mouth when he was chewing that lipstick and practically putting the whole thing in his mouth

🙈 what if the top had come off and gown down his throat!!!

Why is she soooo stupid

Reactions: 13
I’ve been avoiding watching her stories but for some reason just watched them... so she’s got bleach on her hair with her eyes closed for five minutes?!?. One child asleep and baby crawling freely who enters the room and she keeps her bleeping eyes shut?
this is why I don’t watch her stories anymore, it’s like she’s trying to wind people up by bragging about almost killing the kids...

“I’ve got no make up” it’s already an inch bleeping deep on your face you cretin
What about all the iconic make up as he was chewing a mac lippy n ruined a benefit bronzer

Reactions: 10
I just find it so weird and it makes me feel ick. Having a shower with a partner/husband is a sexual thing not part of a daily routine and it’s certainly not a family affair😐
Am I alone in thinking this is weird as duck
She insists they've always done it as it was the only chance they got to talk privately. I call bullshit plus she said the kids have all walked in and out while they've been showering. It's so ick.

Reactions: 11
great ambassador for iconic when she says he threw a Benefit bronzer in the bath :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And chewing on the make up sponge. She gets really irritated by that beautiful little boy. Poor little thing. Yes you stupid, gurning moron. He’s moving about now.
The only reason she wanted him is to try and keep hold of billy no balls. We all know that having kids with someone won’t make them stay.

great ambassador for iconic when she says he threw a Benefit bronzer in the bath :rolleyes:
Not that she’s bothered. Only cost a few quid which she hasn’t worked hard for

Reactions: 6
Showing Wilbert glued to the tv screen again. That is not healthy at all, to just have a baby sat (or stood at times) like a statue. The huns must lap it up🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They’re all weird.
The whole lot of them are a family psychologists wet dream.
You could spend months assessing the dynamics and slotting in all the different problems that are arising and will continue to. That’s why she still has so many followers and why we chat here, everyone loves a car crash.
I just think it’s hilarious that she thinks it’s because she’s inspirational. No one gives a tit about that, huns are all just nosey and judging everything (as seen on the home account comments.)
At least we are up front about it. She gets her most honest feedback on here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
The sick thing is that she more than likely thrives from reading what everyone says about her, because that’s how narcissistic people work, she’ll be thinking we’re all jealous about her life, she won’t realise most people on here are genuinely worried for her kids and the lack of safeguarding. And she definitely doesn’t care about the PayPal.

Reactions: 16
I don’t care about her and her family anymore. We’ve just been told our landlord is selling up. We’re skint, we’ve got our daughter registered to go to school in the village next year, no houses are affordable for us round here, I’m so angry that she can get away with basically stealing that money. Think I’ll set up a go fund so we can buy a house.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I've stopped watching the Patchwork shitshow because she's a throbbing git who is living in God's pocket (as we say around these parts). She deserves nothing. She's sold her soul and her family's for a cupboard full of tat and a walk-in shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love my life.. yes we don't have neon lights or personalised deck chairs but who gives a duck... i can sleep soundly at night 😁
Those who live a private life are more content

Reactions: 21
They have addressed the door being hung the wrong way.... it’s to match the other door which is a complete different style 😂 knobs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.