PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is it (if that isn't nosey)? Curious to see what value gifts she gets sent.
Cheapest I’ve found it is £25 (still a stretch for us unless she gets some birthday money to go with it). If it was just gifted it wouldn’t be so bad but when it’s #ad it means she’s been paid as well as receiving the item 😏

Reactions: 7
Hes married to her. If they divorced he could claims and demand she split the profit if any exists in the hoise as long as he can prove he contributed to the mortgage/house improvementd etc.

Reactions: 6
A repost with my favourite gif. View attachment 325322
but why is it bogging? Why would you not clean up outside if you’re gonna post this kinda picture? And why post pictures of your mouldy bath and rusty radiator? This is your fault if they’re like that. A wee clean ever so often wouldn’t go a miss. I’m sure with six kids nothing is gonna be pristine but like have some dignity! Things don’t go mossy and mouldy overnight, that’s just laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 19
but why is it bogging? Why would you not clean up outside if you’re gonna post this kinda picture? And why post pictures of your mouldy bath and rusty radiator? This is your fault if they’re like that. A wee clean ever so often wouldn’t go a miss. I’m sure with six kids nothing is gonna be pristine but like have some dignity! Things don’t go mossy and mouldy overnight, that’s just laziness
Totally agree. Doesn’t she clean her bathroom 🤮

Reactions: 10
I thought Joyce had OCD?!?. He is always cleaning so why would the toilet look like that ???
We know he is useless with a screw driver but come on anyone can fix a toilet seat.

She is a lying fanny.

Reactions: 12
Those pictures of Betsy pole dancing should never have been uploaded for hundreds of thousands of people to see. She’s a child ffs. No I’m not jealous and she’s a lovely looking girl but those pictures are out there forever now. Does she not understand that employers do social media searches and things like this could harm her change of a career. It’s all very well saying she wants to be a pole dancer but she’s no personality and could never carry off that kind of work.
when is R going to start protecting those children, it’s an absolute car crash of a life she’s created.

Reactions: 14
Hes married to her. If they divorced he could claims and demand she split the profit if any exists in the hoise as long as he can prove he contributed to the mortgage/house improvementd etc.
I agree. My brother in law has legal rights to his house with his partner. The mortgage is in her name as he wasn't able to due to a ccj but as he contributes to the payments he would legally be awarded half if they sold

Reactions: 1
I see she’s already lowered the tone on the home account with filthy baths, naked Wibble and fanny meds. Ugh it’s like a channel five chav uk documentary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she’s already lowered the tone on the home account with filthy baths, naked Wibble and fanny meds. Ugh it’s like a channel five chav uk documentary 🙄
She may as well just documented her house crap on her normal account if she's not clever enough to realise that unless she changes her style for it, people won't follow. It will all be the same people that already follow her so what's the point having a separate one?

Just seen that she's emptying her 'meds cupboard', it's a low cupboard with seemingly no lock on, and they have a toddler who she can't be arsed to keep am eye on. She's lucky he hasn't opened her fanny meds and eaten it 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I missed Betsys pole dancing (thank goodness) but wouldn't you be trying to discourage this and point her in another direction? I'm not dissing pole dancers in any way but she's 16 and that's what she's aspiring to?

Reactions: 8
She may as well just documented her house crap on her normal account if she's not clever enough to realise that unless she changes her style for it, people won't follow. It will all be the same people that already follow her so what's the point having a separate one?

Just seen that she's emptying her 'meds cupboard', it's a low cupboard with seemingly no lock on, and they have a toddler who she can't be arsed to keep am eye on. She's lucky he hasn't opened her fanny meds and eaten it 🤦
I’ve only just had a proper look. I don’t live in a palace, but that house looks like a run down care home. Even on a visual it’s giving me anxiety. It’s a terrace also someone said. It’s a no from me. To much work and effort to re sell 😩

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just had a proper look. I don’t live in a palace, but that house looks like a run down care home. Even on a visual it’s giving me anxiety. It’s a terrace also someone said. It’s a no from me. To much work and effort to re sell 😩
Christ, imagine being in a terrace next to that lot. Constant snorting, shouting, dogs barking, chickens squawking, kids arguing, Betsy flouncing in and out of her shed at all hours. I thought my neighbours were noisy because they're a bit deaf so I can hear their telly and the bloke occasionally gets his drill out 😂

Remember when they moved in and she called it their "perfect family home"? And now she's slagging it off 🤷

Reactions: 11
I mean, I love my house and it has so much potential (I rent) and my landlord would give us first refusal and probably a discount too. But if I had the opportunity to buy it, I wouldn't. I would search for a new property.
We were given the opportunity to buy our last rented property but we chose to carry on renting at that time but there's no way I would have bought that one either

Reactions: 3
Why is her home account just stories about how dirty her house is? She must be hoping some people will think it’s a new house because that’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m confused 🤷‍♀️
I thought she wanted to sort the bathroom but is now pulling apart the cupboards in another room?

Still want to bulldoze the scabby twats house, the neighbours will thank me...not only will I get rid of them, their houses will become semi’s and will be worth more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.