PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the new house account she is sharing stories of wilbert in the bath. The bath was filthy as one of the kids bathed the dog earlier and she didn't check before undressing Wilbert or run the bath either. And now Joyce is having to undress her as she is too bone idle to do it herself.
EAFB8051-101A-4821-8606-5110ED16A38E.jpeg

The teeth are bleeping gross as well, can see how black they are getting 🤢
96CF9476-4828-4224-A52A-5530110110C3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That Tesco ad from last night. Lying bleep. She didn’t buy it at all. My cousin is store manager for our local branch and told me that for these ads, everything gets scanned through the tills as per a normal shop, at the end of the scanning, it charge back to Tesco but they get a receipt still. That why she has folded the end of the receipt. She might have been given a £150 budget and then paid the rest herself but she certainly didn’t buy any of it, she would also have earned a good whack for that ad.

Now you would think she perhaps buy stuff to donate to food bank or elsewhere ??? An advent calendar for her and Joyce!

Reactions: 14
Can I ask people who follow ig home accounts here, would stories of a dirty bathtub and a naked baby go down well with all the other home accounts? I can't see that being a good start.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So on the new house account she is sharing stories of wilbert in the bath. The bath was filthy as one of the kids bathed the dog earlier and she didn't check before undressing Wilbert or run the bath either. And now Joyce is having to undress her as she is too bone idle to do it herself. View attachment 325037

The teeth are bleeping gross as well, can see how black they are getting 🤢View attachment 325041
Braces are clearly PayPal money well spent ... not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask people who follow ig home accounts here, would stories of a dirty bathtub and a naked baby go down well with all the other home accounts? I can't see that being a good start.
A few that I follow (I dont follow many as its all fake) have started not to show their children on their accounts. They are also always pristine 😴 and the insta 'reality' photos they share never show anything dirty just a few things in the wrong place to try and be relatable...

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot stop staring at her teeth. Can she see for herself how bad they look? Every time she smiles they look yellower, does she not have those little brushes you clean your braces with!!? Surely she must be aware of how vile they look. I would be fuming if I’d paid to look like that. Her old teeth were much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No, I follow alot of home accounts..probably too many 🤣 and if I saw a child in a bath on one of their stories I would unfollow. If you want to show your child in the bath (not that anyone should) then use your mummy account for that!!

Reactions: 9
Is the „stamp duty“ holiday still on btw? Thought deadline was soon but not sure. 🧐

I don’t think they can knock through walls and add extensions just the hambleton way .. don’t they have to get planning permissions for this ? Plus getting a builder in any trade is hard work due to Covid backlog.

There is no way she will have a proper home interior page running. She is way too lazy to be somewhat professional and to be able to produce something pleasing to the eye because that what I personally like about Home Accounts .. it’s just nice scrolling and a good before/after..!

Just can’t believe her 2nd photo on that grid is a toilet with a wonky seat, which is very easy to fix btw....

Reactions: 9
Just went and had a nosey at the new Instagram account. I’m going to give her a new bathroom just so she shuts the duck up about her disgusting one. I really don’t think she grasps just how lucky she is. Plus I hope she is going to make it more interesting as it’s dull as dishwater atm, it is literally just like her other account but with her disgusting bathroom in it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody WWE game is the one thing my child has asked for for their birthday next month and I’ve had to say no as we can’t afford it 🤦🏼‍♀️ and there she is with a free copy having been given a bundle of cash to play it. What a bleeping world we live in 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That bloody WWE game is the one thing my child has asked for for their birthday next month and I’ve had to say no as we can’t afford it 🤦🏼‍♀️ and there she is with a free copy having been given a bundle of cash to play it. What a bleeping world we live in 😒
How much is it (if that isn't nosey)? Curious to see what value gifts she gets sent.

Reactions: 2
Makes you sick doesn't it 😔

Reactions: 4
Seb looked really awkward too being forced to sit with her and pose with the game.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On another note,playing on the trampoline in late November. The girls both have a coat on...Wilby has a babygrow on. Ffs i didn't think she could annoy me anymore today. 😩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.