PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, ok. I have no idea. I don’t think you can apply to open a help to buy ISA anymore. I panicked and opened one when they announced they were closing to new applicants and have got £10 in for the last year 😂

And she’d have only have had to have put a 5% deposit down? I think... the world of owning your own house confuses me 😂
I only opened mine when they said they were closing them 🤣
Yeah she’s only need 5% deposit, so they could have gone both into it to start out but didn’t have enough deposit (I think 15%?) so could have then been told by a mortgage adviser that they’d get a smaller deposit it if it was just R on it (I think??)

Reactions: 2
All seems a bit strange as surely you’d need planning permission to go into the loft ? That can take weeks and months to be granted , so I think as usual some porky pies are being told and the huns just lap it up.
You don't need planning permission if it's under a certain size.

are builders allowed in houses in her area? do the lockdown exclude them?
Builders have been allowed to work throughout this second lockdown.

Reactions: 1
She’s followed these accounts from the home account so maybe there’s no upper limit to their budget 🤷🏼‍♀️

906E9126-B523-4754-9A29-72D606AE5F03.jpeg
7A437EEC-74A4-4A32-9028-2234C108FF93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I only opened mine when they said they were closing them 🤣
Yeah she’s only need 5% deposit, so they could have gone both into it to start out but didn’t have enough deposit (I think 15%?) so could have then been told by a mortgage adviser that they’d get a smaller deposit it if it was just R on it (I think??)
Same. But I don’t think my £10 will get me far 😂 that is possible. Suppose he can always sign his name on to the mortgage later?

I have just read the last few pages and I don’t think anyone has mentioned we don’t actually know it’s not a first time buyer scheme. There a lot where I am (although some are Scotland only I think) were you only need a 5% deposit and then you get money towards it and you don’t own the house outright. Some schemes are for new homes only and some are for older homes. A lot of people I know have bought their homes this way.

I suppose being a grasping, thieving, needy narcissist does pay off in the end. I wish I wasn't such a nice person with a conscience louder than Ratchel's lip smacking.

😠

Reactions: 12
But aren't the two of them meant to get stuck in to the home renovating too instead of expecting everyone to do it for free? Joyce can't even put a picture up on the wall.

C3DF1BE8-C8E2-4C65-B1C0-AA17A9DA6D5C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me if it's a new house they've bought or the one they've been renting?

Reactions: 1
I follow a few home accounts and I the ones I love are the ones where the owners put the our own blood sweat and tears and skill in their house. Not the ones that show gifted tit !!!

Can’t wait to see Joyce with his spirit level !!

I just Watched her video again from yesterday and those fake tears !!! WoW !

Reactions: 11
And going on about the bathroom being minging and disgusting

I imagine a lot of her followers can’t afford top of the range bathrooms and probably have a run of the mill ‘ minging’ one

the tactful way to talk about it would be to just say we are updating the bathroom, no need to slag it off

I mean no one would normally give two fucks but as she is allegedly trying to show desperate people things can change for the better she should think about how they might feel about their accommodation that they have neither the funds nor help to change

but she’s a dick so it’s all me me me me house me me me new bathroom me me me 🤨

Reactions: 13
Also, I hope her (now ex) landlady doesn’t see those stories - bloody offensive going on about how minging it is. It just needs a good bloody clean!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That Tesco ad from last night. Lying bleep. She didn’t buy it at all. My cousin is store manager for our local branch and told me that for these ads, everything gets scanned through the tills as per a normal shop, at the end of the scanning, it charge back to Tesco but they get a receipt still. That why she has folded the end of the receipt. She might have been given a £150 budget and then paid the rest herself but she certainly didn’t buy any of it, she would also have earned a good whack for that ad.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Right I’m not interested in home accounts at all. My Sister loves it all. I’m just not that way inclined. Anyway I looked at theirs and I’m trying to be mature but can we just take a minute to appreciate that 3.4K people actually liked a picture of where she goes for a poo.
I am laughing my head 😂😂😂😂
WHY? Why would anyone post a picture of their toilet? Why do people care? This will give me laughs for months. If you looked up unnecessary in the dictionary, that post will be sitting there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally caught up on a few days posts! Had to go watch her stories after hearing shes now bought her house. No thanks to the huns that donated thousands of pounds though?? Still no explanation of the Paypal funds.
I've messaged her but if she gets my sarcasm then I'll be next on the block list.
She's so transparent its cringe, hint hint i need a new bathroom hint hint we're going to do this hint hint give me more money and free stuff.
Karma please hurry and give this woman the huge dose she deserves

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.