PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must have to re write this Netflix documentary every week !!
At this point I’m starting to wish I’d written all of it down. The ironic thing is that they are probably really boring, but she leaves these breadcrumbs and stories that have no end, so the jigsaw continues 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Thank you for supporting my ad's so I can continue to do work like this....WTAF ...where the duck have all the PAYPAL donations gone then if its her ad revenue that's now paying for the Asda vouchers ( seeing as almost everything else in those boxes were gifted) it's beyond a joke now 👹👹👹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Thank you for supporting my ad's so I can continue to do work like this....WTAF ...where the duck have all the PAYPAL donations gone then if its her ad revenue that's now paying for the Asda vouchers ( seeing as almost everything else in those boxes were gifted) it's beyond a joke now 👹👹👹
Well the PayPal funds her lifestyle, the ads are just something on the side for her to donate tat to ‘refuge’.

Reactions: 10
“Be back to show you next months box”

So is she now openly admitting her contribution to DV is one box of tat per month?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Those stories with the crap she’s regifting to the refuge. She is so fake and acts like it’s all a big laugh and joke to her. If you really want to send stuff take one of you ad fees and spend it on useful stuff that these women and children actually need

Reactions: 17
So £150 in Asda vouchers is what she donates every month or at the most £300 if she sends this to both refuges. So why did her friend Jo become her paid employee. That’s an not a job that’s something anyone could manage in their free time as a volunteer.

I think something has scared her though, she is now doing all this to prove she is a good person. Is she scared that something is about to hit the fan 🧐

Reactions: 20
So £150 in Asda vouchers is what she donates every month or at the most £300 if she sends this to both refuges. So why did her friend Jo become her paid employee. That’s an not a job that’s something anyone could manage in their free time as a volunteer.

I think something has scared her though, she is now doing all this to prove she is a good person. Is she scared that something is about to hit the fan 🧐
Something is definitely brewing...

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something or is showing the gifted stuff and tagging the shops ADVERTISING?!
Not the first time she's done that without writing "AD"
Most of the time she doesn't even disclose that its gifted

Just watched her stories boxing all the tit up.
Honestly if people believe she's gone out and ordered all those with her own money (paypal) then they are on another planet.
Literally everything shes put in there she has been previously gifted, and 9/10 times shes messaged companies asking for free stuff in exchange for a shout out ( yes influencers do this! Amber heard from towie recently did this with a jewellery company,recieved the expensive rings and never shouted them out) that would be what jos "job" is. If R can't even be bothered to find out where the bloody refuge is and had to ask jo then she needs to do her research!!
Yes its great shes not keeping all that tat to herself, but be honest and say these companies have gifted it you to pass on!!!
Go out and buy toiletries in bulk, buy baby essentials, buy useful stationary for children,underwear for different ages kids etc. USEFUL and NEEDED items!! Maybe even a few selection boxes for the kids!!
Shes unbelievable!!!
And no, your ads don't support these charities. The ads give you a fee and free stuff. You do the ads for the money into your own bank account and then you just pass on the gifted stuff you don't want!!!
Absolute utter twit!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20201103-221609.png

'Thanks for supporting my ADs and increasing my engagement so I get more money and freebies and don't have to get a proper job'
Apart from the Asda vouchers, that was all gifted stuff in exchange for a shout out.
Some of those small businesses should be ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 299035
'Thanks for supporting my ADs and increasing my engagement so I get more money and freebies and don't have to get a proper job'
Apart from the Asda vouchers, that was all gifted stuff in exchange for a shout out.
Some of those small businesses should be ashamed of themselves.
God that face would look good on a punch bag. She makes me feel nauseous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend Astrid is in her 50’s but looks 18 🤣🤣🤣
No Rach, she looks 50. Get rid of the filters and it shows. Just look at her neck.
Rach those are all gifted items, none of which you’ve bought. They only donate for a shoutout. Terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend Astrid is in her 50’s but looks 18 🤣🤣🤣
No Rach, she looks 50. Get rid of the filters and it shows. Just look at her neck.
Rach those are all gifted items, none of which you’ve bought. They only donate for a shoutout. Terrible!
Bloody Astrid has got Ulrika skin. Dry, shrivelled and craggy. Racheallleee is such an arse licker when it comes to her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.