PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 299035
'Thanks for supporting my ADs and increasing my engagement so I get more money and freebies and don't have to get a proper job'
Apart from the Asda vouchers, that was all gifted stuff in exchange for a shout out.
Some of those small businesses should be ashamed of themselves.
God I know we say this all the time but it genuinely is shocking to me just how different the woman looks in the space of a year. She looks ill and unhealthy. Genuinely the look of a person who is weighted down with stress or something. And Rachel no im not being spiteful its a genuine observation.

Surely when she looks in the mirror she must see how different she looks and be unhappy with it.. it genuinely shocks and concerns me. And I work with patients who are mentally unwell and take drugs so I'm very used to seeing massive changes in people's appearances in short spaces of time!

Edited to add i apologise for my overuse of the word genuinely 😂

Reactions: 10
God I know we say this all the time but it genuinely is shocking to me just how different the woman looks in the space of a year. She looks ill and unhealthy. Genuinely the look of a person who is weighted down with stress or something. And Rachel no im not being spiteful its a genuine observation.

Surely when she looks in the mirror she must see how different she looks and be unhappy with it.. it genuinely shocks and concerns me. And I work with patients who are mentally unwell and take drugs so I'm very used to seeing massive changes in people's appearances in short spaces of time!

Edited to add i apologise for my overuse of the word genuinely 😂
I agree. Last year, positivity just oozed from her.. her skin was glowing, her hair was in great condition and looked fuller and thicker and was a really nice style, her outfit choice,imo, were really nice and she dressed lovely, her personality was alright too.
But I suppose its true what they say, when your personality becomes ugly it shines outwards.
Shes 100% a completely different person to what she used to be. Whether that's because of the stress of fraud accusations, trying to think up content 24 hours a day or something in personal life (if she even has one lol)
All the people close to her are enablers...they can surely see what strangers are seeing and aren't stepping in. Its unhealthy!

Reactions: 13
I agree. Last year, positivity just oozed from her.. her skin was glowing, her hair was in great condition and looked fuller and thicker and was a really nice style, her outfit choice,imo, were really nice and she dressed lovely, her personality was alright too.
But I suppose its true what they say, when your personality becomes ugly it shines outwards.
Shes 100% a completely different person to what she used to be. Whether that's because of the stress of fraud accusations, trying to think up content 24 hours a day or something in personal life (if she even has one lol)
All the people close to her are enablers...they can surely see what strangers are seeing and aren't stepping in. Its unhealthy!
I think she was like that last year because she thought she’d got away with the PayPal fraud. “I’ll just do a teary rant about those bastard trolls and that’ll be the end of it”

Yeah, that worked well, didn’t it, Rach?!

Also, you could buy a few advent calendars and donate to food banks, it’s little treats like that that make a big difference when you’re struggling financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I see her pal is plugging the Ads for sheepers now... one thing I will say about her though - she very barely rarely, if ever does an AD! And only shouts out about things she cares and believes in, a lot of her content is 🤮 but I do like her! Unlike rancid. So she must genuinely love her sheepers like she says.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for supporting my ad's so I can continue to do work like this....WTAF ...where the duck have all the PAYPAL donations gone then if its her ad revenue that's now paying for the Asda vouchers ( seeing as almost everything else in those boxes were gifted) it's beyond a joke now 👹👹👹
I suppose something is better than nothing but all those links to stuff, I take it they work just like affiliated links so frilly teeth gets a pay off from it
And candles 🕯 really, in a hostel? Wouldn’t they be a fire hazard ?
I sound like a miserable witch but that stuff just looked bollocks
If I was desperate I wouldn’t need a bleeping crystal or a candle or some stupid ‘we are all in this together t-shirt’
The only thing I did like was those reusable sanitary pads

She still manages to sing her own praises though whilst doing her chariteeeeee work 🤨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suppose something is better than nothing but all those links to stuff, I take it they work just like affiliated links so frilly teeth gets a pay off from it
If I was desperate I wouldn’t need a bleeping crystal or a candle or some stupid ‘we are all in this together t-shirt’

She still manages to sing her own praises though whilst doing her chariteeeeee work 🤨
When people repost what other people write about them.. like when it’s someone I know that I follow on Instagram and they reshape their birthday posts what people have posted - it screams narcissism to me! ‘Oh look at me’ 🙄

Reactions: 14

Sanitary pads nice idea but why was she touching them? I wouldn’t want to use one a stranger had been touching.

She probably thinks poor people and women in refuge should just be grateful they get anything and can’t complain about how useless it is or that someone’s fingered it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Nice turn of phrase ‘kick in the hole’ perfect PTWM demographic

Reactions: 5
"For women who've just fled awful situations"

I'm sure they want a bit of shiny glass in their pocket Rach and not practical things like clothes, toiletries and other essentials 🙄 (thing I saw my brain my eyes rolled so hard when she said that)

Reactions: 11
Infuriates me the way she throws stuff about boxes, slams her hand down on them and genuinely thrashes about. Why so violent?

The donating a box of useless, pointless crap is such an advert ploy. Also, why doesn’t she post any of this stuff to her Facebook page?

Reactions: 9
I really feel for Tallulah. Her whole identity and value seem determined by how much she reminds her mum of Betsy. Now she is looking more like B, she’s gone up the pecking order.

Betsy gets to be veggie then vegan, no problems for Rachel, yet Tallulah has to ask permission to go vegan. She who actually does 95% of the animal care in their house and is really dedicated to the ethos behind veganism (far more so than Betsy) even if she still eats meat and dairy.

B02B4A1A-1FF7-420A-ABDC-3264EA035FD0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's basically a free stuff coordinator - apart from maybe the ASDA vouchers, she hasn't put any of her own time or money in to the stuff she's sending to these poor refuges (I feel sorry for the staff who have to decide what to do with all the tat that arrives).

She's basically a free stuff coordinator - apart from maybe the ASDA vouchers, she hasn't put any of her own time or money in to the stuff she's sending to these poor refuges (I feel sorry for the staff who have to decide what to do with all the tat that arrives).
That’s if she does send Asda vouchers?? 🤔 Could be Billy Bullshit.

Reactions: 6
The Asda vouchers are a relatively new thing, doesn’t explain where all the PayPal money from before went

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.