PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Tallulah. Her whole identity and value seem determined by how much she reminds her mum of Betsy. Now she is looking more like B, she’s gone up the pecking order.

Betsy gets to be veggie then vegan, no problems for Rachel, yet Tallulah has to ask permission to go vegan. She who actually does 95% of the animal care in their house and is really dedicated to the ethos behind veganism (far more so than Betsy) even if she still eats meat and dairy.

View attachment 299643
Then Betsys comment ‘except I wouldn’t pose like that’
she’s always going to live in Betsys shadow. Betsy will try be a YouTube and flop I think. I can genuinely see tallulah trying to change the world for the better, no matter how small. Betsys all about the fast fashion and beauty products. She’s not as bothered about the environment and welfare of animals as she says she is. She’s like her mum and just follows what ever is trending in social media and jumps on the band wagon. T seems more of a free spirit.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else dreading her 'content' for the next month. i guess it will be all ads and repeating ads (err Pranamat) then how much drama she can cause with her family/turds. I'm really not looking forward to it!

I'm hoping I get a bingo for the dogs to get walked!

Reactions: 8
I really feel for Tallulah. Her whole identity and value seem determined by how much she reminds her mum of Betsy. Now she is looking more like B, she’s gone up the pecking order.

Betsy gets to be veggie then vegan, no problems for Rachel, yet Tallulah has to ask permission to go vegan. She who actually does 95% of the animal care in their house and is really dedicated to the ethos behind veganism (far more so than Betsy) even if she still eats meat and dairy.

View attachment 299643
Worrying when 1687 ( no doubt adults) are liking the photo!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Joshs repost of old photos of rachealalalala... think he’s had a few wines and reminiscing as to how she used to look as to what he’s stuck with now? The Money must be worth it. Harsh but TMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joshs repost of old photos of rachealalalala... think he’s had a few wines and reminiscing as to how she used to look as to what he’s stuck with now? The Money must be worth it. Harsh but TMO.
I agree. Forgetting the wonky teeth, she looked much more feminine and softer compared to now. Poor old PC plank.

Reactions: 7
Oh come on. She got distracted the other day because one was on the trampoline!
serious question i know NOTHING about chickens.... but how did the chicken get on the trampoline? i thought R & J had them clipped so they couldn’t fly?... can they jump that high? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
serious question i know NOTHING about chickens.... but how did the chicken get on the trampoline? i thought R & J had them clipped so they couldn’t fly?... can they jump that high? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s just another divert tactic when she’s doing a story. She never just sticks to the story she’s always saying oh there’s a cat or oh I can see the neighbour out the window to keep ppl watching

Please tell me there's a joke in there with an answer as that's how I read it 😁

Truth is she's so bland I nip in and out and ....nothing to report. She's positively dull, beige, literally boring as.... 😪😪😪😪

Astrid should take this new lockdown as an opportunity to cut those apron strings which Rachel is clinging to. The woman (R) is just too damn desperate for attention it's awkward.
Astrid she'll drag you in....lock all the doors. Listen to Boris and move on IF you desire any credibility in this social platform fame. Look at everyone else giving her a wide birth. READ THE SIGNS.

Reactions: 9
Please tell me there's a joke in there with an answer as that's how I read it 😁

Truth is she's so bland I nip in and out and ....nothing to report. She's positively dull, beige, literally boring as.... 😪😪😪😪

Astrid should take this new lockdown as an opportunity to cut those apron strings which Rachel is clinging to. The woman (R) is just too damn desperate for attention it's awkward.
Astrid she'll drag you in....lock all the doors. Listen to Boris and move on IF you desire any credibility in this social platform fame. Look at everyone else giving her a wide birth. READ THE SIGNS.
No joke. just a general question as i remembered her and J saying they were clipping the wings so they couldn’t fly.. but i didn’t realise maybe they could jump high enough to get on a trampoline ... ( i probably sound stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
I wonder if PC J is full time key working from home this lockdown 🤔

Imagine being 16 and thinking raw vege is spelt ‘roar’ 😂 So thick the lot of them!
also why is “Auntie Hannah” buying her food shop? she’s 16 surely she can buy stuff herself? or her Mother to buy it for her?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.