PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of feel like she's suddenly realised that people are living in poverty and have to use food banks which doesn't really fit with her DV backstory. Maybe I'm being cynical but it does feel like she's found another emotive subject that she can latch onto which is very much at the forefront of people's minds at the moment and she's realised she can hugely boost her engagement with it.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 297839
It's time to sue the dentist.
WOW

How have her teeth, mouth and lips become s much bigger?? She's got to have had some sort of botched lip job / fillers along with the braces. There is 2(?) crooked teeth before that don't even look bad, how do they end up looking so much worse after 21 months?

I just thought aswell. If she's doing all these boxes for charities etc... why did she not just say that when people were requesting paypal refunds a few months back??
Oh yeah..... because its all gifted 🤔

Another reason why shes shitting herself and doing it... to keep the PayPal coming and stop refunds???
Yep, she's only started doing it as damage limitation now she cant use the "i'm pregnant / on maternity leave" excuse when asked where the funds are going. Did Warrington WA ever post a thank you for their boxes? I'm not sure I believe they even get sent tbh. If they did she would be reposting the thank you posts all the time.

Reactions: 15
Hats off to you @FridaK for seeing the potential good in her but until she comes clean about the PayPal/go fund me money and all the other lies, I’m don’t believe that anything she does isn’t just another thing she does that she will personally gain from in some way

Reactions: 22
Hats off to you @FridaK for seeing the potential good in her but until she comes clean about the PayPal/go fund me money and all the other lies, I’m don’t believe that anything she does isn’t just another thing she does that she will personally gain from in some way
I do that 😂. My thoughts are like this. I’ve been involved in this conversation for a long time. 8/10 of the things she does I find appalling. So if there is anything remotely good, I’m going to praise it. My expectations are quite low. I don’t expect her to suddenly apologise for her behaviour over the money she took. I don’t expect that she will say sorry to the people she hounded last year after she was asked to explain. I don’t expect her to have a personality overhaul and become socially or self aware.

However, despite all of that she still has an audience of young women. So anything she does that isn’t awful, even if it’s small and short lived, is a good thing imo 👍. It’s just a bit of positive reinforcement if you get me

Reactions: 14
I agree with her getting a "little" praise for sharing the relevant information regarding where to go for help. But thats it for me.
I still strongly believe shes just latching onto this subject again for her own gain. Shes done it time and time again where sensitive subjects are concerned. Why didn't she raise awareness in the first lockdown, especially where DV was concerned! If she works so closely with refuges then poverty wouldnt be new information to her! She would know fluffy clouds and patronising notebooks would be irrelevant. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, she really pisses me off. Keeps going on about hungry families but then does stories of her and Josh being out.....AGAIN, showing off an expensive pick n mix and showing off all the food she's bought for Betsy. She has zero common sense!

Reactions: 17
Someone better tell Rach etc that being vegan isn't just about not eating meat and dairy, she'd better be getting rid of that North Face Jacket. They'd also better look at ethical consumption

Reactions: 18
Someone better tell Rach etc that being vegan isn't just about not eating meat and dairy, she'd better be getting rid of that North Face Jacket. They'd also better look at ethical consumption
Iv had this discussion with angry vegans 🤣 my comeback is always...
The new plastic money is made with animal fat
Car tyres are made with beef hyde
👍👍
They are the worse family for sustainability and veganism

Reactions: 13
I suppose it comes down to the moral argument of do you praise someone for doing something good if you suspect their intentions aren't good.

Reactions: 9
Why are the boxes going to Scotland and Yorkshire? I mean I know there is a need for fluffy clouds and rescue remedy nationwide but has she exhausted all her local refuges?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are the boxes going to Scotland and Yorkshire? I mean I know there is a need for fluffy clouds and rescue remedy nationwide but has she exhausted all her local refuges?

she's probably pissed all the local ones off 😂

• Haha
You know a few weeks ago when she said about her ‘drama,’ and that Josh’s sisters had ‘picked her up of the floor etc, etc.’ Did anyone ever find out what that was about? Only yesterday I had a feeling like he was dressed as though he’d been somewhere formal if you know what I mean. Anyone else get that vibe?

You know a few weeks ago when she said about her ‘drama,’ and that Josh’s sisters had ‘picked her up of the floor etc, etc.’ Did anyone ever find out what that was about? Only yesterday I had a feeling like he was dressed as though he’d been somewhere formal if you know what I mean. Anyone else get that vibe?
when i seen the photo i thought the same. he doesn’t or normally dress that smart if they’re going for pub lunch or coffee.

Reactions: 6
when i seen the photo i thought the same. he doesn’t or normally dress that smart if they’re going for pub lunch or coffee.
Yes that’s what I thought, but I’m trying to not be too suspicious or nosey. It’s tough though 🤔. Something is off

Reactions: 7
D&C Police have been under the microscope recently

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Check the court rolls. In always check the court rolls for my area cause I am a nosey bastard !
I did because I’m an hole. I have a theory 🤔 but I’ll wait to see what happens this week. I’m probably over thinking, it’s the weather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did because I’m an hole. I have a theory 🤔 but I’ll wait to see what happens this week. I’m probably over thinking, it’s the weather 😂
Ooo I love your theories 😆 not sure on the suspense though.... I want to know now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.