PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sheepers one definitely said ad...

View attachment 297008

I genuinely think she’s that delusional that she believes “sending other people to worthwhile causes to make donations” is worth MORE than actually making a donation herself. It’s obvious by her behaviour that she feels she deserves the credit and adulation she gets. It’s sickening.

I wonder if she has any idea what Wibble was putting in his mouth here 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 297013
Does she think the asda vouchers she keeps donating justifies where the PayPal money goes? IT DOES NOT RACHEL!
And that would be new stuff that companies have donated to you?? Not that you have bought im guessing

Reactions: 11
The Sheepers one definitely said ad...

View attachment 297008

I genuinely think she’s that delusional that she believes “sending other people to worthwhile causes to make donations” is worth MORE than actually making a donation herself. It’s obvious by her behaviour that she feels she deserves the credit and adulation she gets. It’s sickening.

I wonder if she has any idea what Wibble was putting in his mouth here 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 297013
Don’t worry, it’s only a wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Sheepers ad is on the list for November as it was only posted yesterday 😁

Reactions: 9
#Ad total for October was 16, she's slipped a bit this month :ROFLMAO: Finger's crossed it's brand's realising what a twit she is

1st - Huggies Pull Ups
6th - 5 minute fun
10th - Rescue Remedy
11th - Bold Joy of Clean
12th - Iconic Make Up
14th - Starling Bank Card
15th - Tesco
16th - I missed this one but comments were made on here about another #ad - just didn't say what it was for
17th - Kinder Suprised
20th - Eufylife Camera's
23rd - Calm & Bright Sleep Support
24th - Sky TV
25th - Pranomat
27th - Pranomat
28th - The Week Junior
31st - The Week Junior

I had originally counted more but looking back I think they were just swipe ups (no #ad) for the rape alarm, eat that frog, porky penguin, sheepers and of course all the small businesses that dress Wibble for her.
Bloody hell..she does roughly one every day. If her huns can't see how completely different her page is now then they need to go to specsavers (maybe she should do an ad for them 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she had just done those boxes all along nobody would be bothering her about the PayPal funds. I’m sure we’d all still think she is a dick though....!

If she had just done those boxes all along nobody would be bothering her about the PayPal funds. I’m sure we’d all still think she is a dick though....!
Pretty sure majority of the contents are gifted though so it’s not actually cost her more than the postage to send them?

She’s done alright in the last few days. I’m a bit iffy about asking people to donate to random places, rather point them in the direction of more national charities but that’s what I’d do, it’s not for everyone. I think it’s okay to try and change, plus make amends. She’s been less ego centric and victimised, so that’s sending out a more beneficial message to her followers. I don’t really give a crap about ADs to be honest. It’s not a big deal to drop them in when you are sending out good vibes in other stories. If the money’s important to her, then crack on.

Honestly if she hadn’t terrified me by photobombing two unnecessary pictures of Mr Sleaze, I’d say job well done 🤷‍♀️

Pretty sure majority of the contents are gifted though so it’s not actually cost her more than the postage to send them?
I agree. Looks like she's just had a huge clear out of her gifted stock 🤣🤣 and she's probably been begging for freebies in companies dms

I agree. Looks like she's just had a huge clear out of her gifted stock 🤣🤣 and she's probably been begging for freebies in companies dms
Oh, I completely agree, it just looks like she’s doing something other than eating out and buying expensive cardigans!

Reactions: 7
Just had a look at Betsys video .. does anyone else like they’ve got second hand embarrassment for them? The whole thing just seems awkward. I mean Betsy will probably get more confident the more she films, but she seems like 2 different people - one for YouTube, quite shy but polite etc.. then when her mum films she’s quite cocky n mean to her siblings x
Oh I see it looks like they’re out alone again! Seriously- who has all the kids?? I know people with just 1 kid and struggle to get out even just for a couple of hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at Betsys video .. does anyone else like they’ve got second hand embarrassment for them? The whole thing just seems awkward. I mean Betsy will probably get more confident the more she films, but she seems like 2 different people - one for YouTube, quite shy but polite etc.. then when her mum films she’s quite cocky n mean to her siblings x
Oh I see it looks like they’re out alone again! Seriously- who has all the kids?? I know people with just 1 kid and struggle to get out even just for a couple of hours!
Anyone who will bleeping take them by the looks of it 🤣 more fool the babysitters... mugs! 🤣
You don't see them offering to babysit for anyone do you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s done alright in the last few days. I’m a bit iffy about asking people to donate to random places, rather point them in the direction of more national charities but that’s what I’d do, it’s not for everyone. I think it’s okay to try and change, plus make amends. She’s been less ego centric and victimised, so that’s sending out a more beneficial message to her followers. I don’t really give a crap about ADs to be honest. It’s not a big deal to drop them in when you are sending out good vibes in other stories. If the money’s important to her, then crack on.

Honestly if she hadn’t terrified me by photobombing two unnecessary pictures of Mr Sleaze, I’d say job well done 🤷‍♀️
Really? I feel like I’ve watched an entirely different account. But to each their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I just thought aswell. If she's doing all these boxes for charities etc... why did she not just say that when people were requesting paypal refunds a few months back??
Oh yeah..... because its all gifted 🤔

Another reason why shes shitting herself and doing it... to keep the PayPal coming and stop refunds???

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m just too cynical but she’s come across as calculated and egocentric still to me. She started off building her following to make money by crying about victims of domestic abuse and asking people to donate so she could dedicate her life to saving them without having to compromise her own family’s quality of life.

She’s now crying about victims of childhood food poverty and victims of domestic abuse whilst sat in overpriced items of clothing, each of which could feed a family of 4 for at least a week. She’s still receiving PayPal donations on top of massive ad revenue and she’s sending on gifts from small businesses to refuges which, let’s be honest, anyone could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.